Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana (54121 Views)

Sue South African Government, Falana Tells Buhari / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Dengoh(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
He has personal issues with government, obviously.
His supporters will think he is fighting a common course.

1 Like

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Jostoman: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Diligent1:

Ok daddy
Thank you daddy
yes balablu
Naso bulaba grin
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by FiremanX: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
traihit:

If you're truly elderly as they claim (your posts here don't indicate that by the way), I'm sure you'd be wishing you have an industrious son like that lawyer-cum-singer that we call Falz.

People like him are the voice of reason against people like you.
Iyaebe na small girl oh,,if u Sabi zzor or rozcol then u Sabi her be that.
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by CENI: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Falz came out and said "...I am NOT Yoruba...," from that day Ibos ALL OVER THE WORLD started showing him convenient LOVE.

Yorubas should shine their eyes. The ONLY Yorubas Okoros 'love' are Yorubas like Falz, Marcaroni, Hundeyin etc. who hate their own people.

Maybe because they refused to be deluded like you in believing Tinubu's Agbero/thuggery/rigging/hate/stealing politics is what SW should be proud of.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Jostoman: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Diligent1:

Yes daddy
yes bulaba
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
CENI:

[s]Maybe because they refused to be deluded like you in believing Tinubu's Agbero/thuggery/rigging/hate/stealing politics is what SW should be proud of. [/s]

Try another tactics. This one has been FULLY exposed. Tinubu is not responsible for the erosion devastation of Iboland.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by ebenholer2(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
LAWYERS WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU REASONS FOR ALL BULA BLA BY...YOU HAVE TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA. FALS JUST DID THAT AND IS CASHING ON NIGERIANS
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by princeamehjosep: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jostoman:
FALS, VECTOR are one of the artist that i respect so much in Nigeria music industry because they always speak the truth to the government. the only thing this yakubu know how to do best is carrying mandate of a winner give looser.

Their useless BVAS game changer has become mandate Stolen. Yes Daddy

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Awise09(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Prodigal son
Why are you embarrassing yourself like this?
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by ahamonyeka(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
He knows he has a capable father as a lawyer
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by PlayerMeji: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Children of Perdition...everything about you guys reeks of hypocrisy, lies, and deception..

You are the ones that will be the first to shout CHRIST, JESUS, LOVE, etc everywhere but your hearts are DARK and filled with EVIL

What necessitated your curses bayii... ?

Well... a causeless curse shall not stand....I know that God sees all and has a very special reason for humiliating you, laborers

effort1:

Lolz. The evil you are defending will crush you to pieces one day
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by effort1: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
See this one. Bitter obidients Yes daddy. Ina ruwa na

When the original certificate bearing Bola A Tinubu from Chicago University was investigated, the certificate belonged to a female. grin

Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu a woman now or a woman before? grin

I'm certain your parents would wish they aborted your cursed pregnancy before your calamitous birth came to pass.
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by effort1: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Children of Perdition...everything about you guys reeks of hypocrisy, lies, and deception..

You are the ones that will be the first to shout CHRIST, JESUS, LOVE, etc everywhere but your hearts are DARK and filled with EVIL

What necessitated your curses bayii... ?

Well... a causeless curse shall not stand....I know that God sees all and has a very special reason for humiliating you, laborers

Lolz. You, who is defending a certificate forger and drug dealer, you are the real description of a child of perdition.

How do you manage not to be ashamed of your cursed existence?

1 Like

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by jaytimeo: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Not as easy as you think and if you feel there’s so much money involved other musicians would jump on it , what Falz did takes some level of gut and passion ,what people don’t understand is that the mind once allowed to think for itself can’t accept whatever it feels it’s wrong ,did you read the article what the father narrated as the boys experience?

ebenholer2:
LAWYERS WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU REASONS FOR ALL BULA BLA BY...YOU HAVE TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA. FALS JUST DID THAT AND IS CASHING ON NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by press9jatv: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good one from barrister Femi Falana for defending your son here.
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by verygoodbadboi: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Says someonet hat's useless to herself, her familyand the government

IyaebeTheGreat:
Prodigal son
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Patokens: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by feltCoder: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Be careful out there.
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Mozegee: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Prodigal son
i hope you know the meaning of prodigal
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by emmnprince(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Davash222:
A courageous man like Falz deserves an Igbo bride.

On that note, I hereby donate my girlfriend. Falz should use her to take hold body until he finds the love of his life.

grin You're not serious.
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by WithFact: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Human right businessman. Rubbish
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by PlayerMeji: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
I was ready to banter words with you but certain wisdom advised me to go through your posts and I am wiser now....

I can see you are still suffering immensely from your inglorious defeat since February and I will not be a good sportsman if I add salt to injury in the state that you are...

My advice to anyone who has been attacked by the rabid dogs of Labor Party has been one of understanding... we should be more patient with you folks... even in the face of glaring provocations the likes of which you have expressed so far... we should be understanding of the pains of a huge resounding defeat at the hands of God and of man.

effort1:

Lolz. You, who is defending a certificate forger and drug dealer, you are the real description of a child of perdition.

How do you manage not to be ashamed of your cursed existence?
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Goke7: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Baba you need to educate your son more and let him have a better sense of history
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lolz
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by kingyakos: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Prodigal son

U dey mad
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Ted4real: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Clueless government
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by WorldRichest: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
I knew the guy has been disturbed for long. Definitely, he is suffering from psychological oppression and emotional instability
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by WorldRichest: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jostoman:
FALS, VECTOR are one of the artist that i respect so much in Nigeria music industry because they always speak the truth to the government. the only thing this yakubu know how to do best is carrying mandate of a winner give looser.

Their useless BVAS game changer has become mandate Stolen.

We taught you political session

POL 904: Election Abrakadabra

Senior Lecturer: Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Visiting Lecturer: Nyesom Wike the wicked one
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Nobodysboo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Useless government. How can you arrest a barrister lawyer. Na only inec chairman dey bear YAKUBU?
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by sslcrypt: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
traihit:

If you're truly elderly as they claim (your posts here don't indicate that by the way), I'm sure you'd be wishing you have an industrious son like that lawyer-cum-singer that we call Falz.

People like him are the voice of reason against people like you.

The person behind that moniker is a worthless and jobless entity. I have never seen someone with zero purpose other than spew garbage day in and day with a disillusion.
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Godsownfc(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
overdrive:
Fearless Falz.Saying it as it is.
I just love his boldness and confidence
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Godsownfc(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nobodysboo:
Useless government. How can you arrest a barrister lawyer. Na only inec chairman dey bear YAKUBU?
And that's is true, is he the only yakubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group / NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.