Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana (54159 Views)

Sue South African Government, Falana Tells Buhari / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2023
FiremanX:
Iyaebe na small girl oh,,if u Sabi zzor or rozcol then u Sabi her be that.
Who is a small girl? My last child can’t be called small sef. You this kids on this forum ehn
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Geminiivory: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You think anyone takes you seriously? Obi and Obidients should keep entertaining us

😆 Who is entertaining the world? Dont you ve another skit after the plane drama and the Yes daddy conversation? Unaa mumu naa legendary.. As i said earlier, continue the drama and wailings.. We re still waiting for you in court..
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2023
Geminiivory:

😆 Who is entertaining the world? Dont you ve another skit after the plane drama and the Yes daddy conversation? Unaa mumu naa legendary.. As i said earlier, continue the drama and wailings.. We re still waiting for you in court..
Go and waste your time in court, case no dy tire lawyers grin
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Ajimusty2: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Prodigal son
unused brain,check your life first
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Ajimusty2: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Who is a small girl? My last child can’t be called small sef. You this kids on this forum ehn
shut up jor,wetin you Dey find go reach you.
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Ajimusty2: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2023
Gaabasky:
To be frank sir, Buhari and his govt didnt even knw your son is existing somewhere sir. And don't be surprised PMB maybe mistaken u for Gani Fawemi
big lie,every office of the buhari’s government knows the falanas so get brain

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2023
Ajimusty2:
shut up jor,wetin you Dey find go reach you.
Wetin go reach me? Stop making me reintroduce myself all the time. I am iyaebethegreat product of a twofaced sword warrior, Ezenwanyi general of Nigeria
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Antimandatethie(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Wetin go reach me? Stop making me reintroduce myself all the time. I am iyaebethegreat product of a twofaced sword warrior, Ezenwanyi general of Nigeria

I had you're a produck o premarital affairscheesy
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Sammy5413(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2023
Soro soke

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by K9blunt(f): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2023
Let me shock you people... Femi Falana is an jgbo man from Imo state. Don't let the secret out. Now you know
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Jostoman: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
how about seun?
yes and eedris abdukareem
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Espelbengz(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2023
We know what the pain of losing an election can cause, it brings out the bad upbringing in some folks😜😜 meanwhile the internet is a free space where any ant can appear as a giant! 🤣🤣🤣
Get outa here kido+

Midehi3:

What is this thing saying undecided
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Geminiivory: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Go and waste your time in court, case no dy tire lawyers grin

Naa your time? 😆 abeg stop wailing amd go continue with your propaganda skits.. As you can see, we re well entertained ..
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Karnice600: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Injera:

I am one but resolutely for Tinubu

You re a lost case. That's a more direct phrase.
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Charly68: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
A lion will always give birth to lion..it can never give birth to a squirrel .. They have toughened the boy from the childhood because of what they did to his father. I can now understand the psychology of the guy and his type of songs ..
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by wolebest: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Why-my-son-Falz-embarrasses-govt-Falana

He should contest an election, if he wants to change Nigeria
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by luvyaself95(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Larryton:
In a nutshell, your son is still suffering from the trauma
What nonsense are you talking about angry

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures)