Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana (54159 Views)

Sue South African Government, Falana Tells Buhari / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2023
FiremanX:
Iyaebe na small girl oh,,if u Sabi zzor or rozcol then u Sabi her be that.
Who is a small girl? My last child can’t be called small sef. You this kids on this forum ehn
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Geminiivory: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You think anyone takes you seriously? Obi and Obidients should keep entertaining us

😆 Who is entertaining the world? Dont you ve another skit after the plane drama and the Yes daddy conversation? Unaa mumu naa legendary.. As i said earlier, continue the drama and wailings.. We re still waiting for you in court..
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2023
Geminiivory:

😆 Who is entertaining the world? Dont you ve another skit after the plane drama and the Yes daddy conversation? Unaa mumu naa legendary.. As i said earlier, continue the drama and wailings.. We re still waiting for you in court..
Go and waste your time in court, case no dy tire lawyers grin
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Ajimusty2: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Prodigal son
unused brain,check your life first
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Ajimusty2: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Who is a small girl? My last child can’t be called small sef. You this kids on this forum ehn
shut up jor,wetin you Dey find go reach you.
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Ajimusty2: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2023
Gaabasky:
To be frank sir, Buhari and his govt didnt even knw your son is existing somewhere sir. And don't be surprised PMB maybe mistaken u for Gani Fawemi
big lie,every office of the buhari’s government knows the falanas so get brain

1 Like

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2023
Ajimusty2:
shut up jor,wetin you Dey find go reach you.
Wetin go reach me? Stop making me reintroduce myself all the time. I am iyaebethegreat product of a twofaced sword warrior, Ezenwanyi general of Nigeria
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Antimandatethie(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Wetin go reach me? Stop making me reintroduce myself all the time. I am iyaebethegreat product of a twofaced sword warrior, Ezenwanyi general of Nigeria

I had you're a produck o premarital affairscheesy
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Sammy5413(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2023
Soro soke

1 Like

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by K9blunt(f): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2023
Let me shock you people... Femi Falana is an jgbo man from Imo state. Don't let the secret out. Now you know
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Jostoman: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
how about seun?
yes and eedris abdukareem
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Espelbengz(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2023
We know what the pain of losing an election can cause, it brings out the bad upbringing in some folks😜😜 meanwhile the internet is a free space where any ant can appear as a giant! 🤣🤣🤣
Get outa here kido+

Midehi3:

What is this thing saying undecided
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Geminiivory: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Go and waste your time in court, case no dy tire lawyers grin

Naa your time? 😆 abeg stop wailing amd go continue with your propaganda skits.. As you can see, we re well entertained ..
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Karnice600: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Injera:

I am one but resolutely for Tinubu

You re a lost case. That's a more direct phrase.
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Charly68: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
A lion will always give birth to lion..it can never give birth to a squirrel .. They have toughened the boy from the childhood because of what they did to his father. I can now understand the psychology of the guy and his type of songs ..
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by wolebest: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Why-my-son-Falz-embarrasses-govt-Falana

He should contest an election, if he wants to change Nigeria
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by luvyaself95(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Larryton:
In a nutshell, your son is still suffering from the trauma
What nonsense are you talking about angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.