Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,737 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! (1213 Views)

What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... / Why Is Inter-marriage With Hausa Ladies So Hard? / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Scash(f): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2011
We already av Yoruba and Ibo haters. No one has mentioned hausa!!
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Tosinville(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2011
Sorry! majority of hausas are uneducated to know what NL is so you won't have an opponent to diss you back to make it interesting.
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by MMM2(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2011
scash

lets go 2 zamfara & nyash winkwink
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2011
abeg leave hausa babes alone.i love them and dem no dey as money hungry like igbo girls grin
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Scash(f): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2011
M M M:

scash

lets go 2 zamfara & nyash winkwink

is dt wt u love/hate bout hausa girls angry
Tosinville:

Sorry! majority of hausas are uneducated to know what NL is so you won't have an opponent to diss you back to make it interesting.

i know Tosin, but since som annoyin guys decided to start bad mouthin d major ethnic groups in naija i decided to add the third, so it wld be complete. U get? wink
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2011
Now this shit need to be @ tribal nonsense section. Btw what's hawusa?
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2011
Scash im disappointed

WTF is this? This thread is frivolous embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by MrCork17: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2011
Scash.  Sweeery you kinda the 2nd most beautiful chick on Nairaland  & i mean this in a good way.

It dosent look like u ever been to London
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Scash(f): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2011
Hey Toba n Reality, common!
Its just a joke. You know we av d ibo post, d yoruba post. . . I dont want d hausas to feel left out. Nhaa

ok. Aw do i remove d post. U peopl are misunderstandin me already angry
Mr, Cork:

Scash.  Sweeery you kinda the 2nd ugliest chick on Nairaland  & i mean this in a good way.

It dosent look like u ever been to London (no oofeinse)   undecided

no offense taken dear.
Its actually nt ur fault, I'l put u in my prayas
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by MrCork17: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2011
Scash:

Hey Toba n Reality, common!
Its just a joke. You know we av d ibo post, d yoruba post. . . I dont want d hausas to feel left out. Nhaa

ok. Aw do i remove d post. U peopl are misunderstandin me already angry
no offense taken dear.
Its actually nt your fault, I'l put u in my prayas

Scash. Sweeery did I mention that I drive a 2008 full loaded Range Rover Sport will alloys wills, TV & SAT NAV,, just in case ur intrested! wink
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2011
Mr. Cork mumu,2008 Range Rover Sport may I remind you that this is September 2011 fool
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by MrCork17: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2011
REALITY101:

Mr. Cork mumu,2008 Range Rover Sport may I remind you that this is September 2011 fool

REALITY101 . you gayy donkey. cant you see am tryin to toast the chick?? GERRRRAOUT of here!!! angry
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Scash(f): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Scash. Sweeery did I mention that I drive a 2008 full loaded Range Rover Sport will alloys wills, TV & SAT NAV,,  just in case your intrested!  wink

REALLY shocked shocked

REALITY101:

leave am
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2011
Actually according 190,M M M and Cracky Mr. Cork Hausa girls are stingy with their thing. They re religious and I believe they washes their underneath like every other Muslim 'Arab' chicks which makes it enjoyable for us punny eaters.
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by xynerise: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
Hausa gals dont have swags. grin.
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by MrCork17: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2011
Scash. so wher waz i? Sweeery did i mention that am related to 50 sent and am a London yuppy? wink
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Eiregirl(f): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Scash. so wher waz i? Sweeery did i mention that am related to [b]50 sent and am a London yuppy?[/b] wink

grin grin grin grin
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Scash(f): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2011
REALITY101:

Actually according 190,M M M and Cracky Mr. Cork Hausa girls are stingy with their thing. They re religious and I believe they washes their underneath like every other Muslim 'Arab' chicks which makes it enjoyable for us punny eaters.
lipsrsealed
Mr, Cork:

Scash. so wher waz i? Sweeery did i mention that am related to 50 sent and am a London yuppy? wink

INTERESTING! Aw come u dint mention dt earlier.
Am sure its cos u're being HUMBLE.
But please tell me more
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
Mr. Crack she's not a bread. Toast ke bake ni
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
scash no problem. enjoy
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Scash(f): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2011
toba:

scash no problem. enjoy

yha. I intend doin dt wink
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by MeAboki(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^I pray your nyash catch fire and your toto become infested with fleas from a thousand bush camels. angry

What have Hausa people done to you.

Yeye woman, even your username (just remove the S) suggests your main preoccupation, which in your case, is obviously through whoring - what else does a wanton slut like you knows best other than to lie on her back and spread them wide open for any randy mongrel. angry angry angry
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Eiregirl(f): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2011
Me_Aboki:

^^^I pray your nyash catch fire and your toto become infested with fleas from a thousand bush camels. angry

What have Hausa people done to you.

Yeye woman, even your username (just remove the S) suggests your main preoccupation, which in your case, is obviously through whoring - what else does a wanton slut like you knows best other than to lie on her back and spread them wide open for any randy mongrel. angry angry angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by Fokativ: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
Well , I don't like the way hausa girls cover their stuff even under scorching hot sun, something tells me the odour from beneath won't be plausible
Re: Oya! People Start Postin The Uncountable Things You Dislike About Hausa Ladies! by MMM2(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2011
Scash:

is dt wt u love/hate bout hausa girls angry

yes

when re we going

(1) (Reply)

Can a guy be used? / A Difficult Question Meant For Matured People / Ladies,what Your Lower Back Tattoo Suggests To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.