Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish (108194 Views)

Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road / Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: FG To Demolish Parts Of Apapa Port Terminals - (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by confirmIt: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
u say wetin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by YellowbaMoslem: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
That means the Mumu oyedepo scam a lot of his church members to this wealthy as you are claiming
If Oyedepo is a mumu, then Tinubu and his APC gang of Political Heynas are what??

I bet you can never call your imam a mumu.

Yoruba Muslims!

I pity Yoruba Christians that can't read the handwriting on the wall.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by MissLeslie(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
confirmIt:
you are a muslim thats why u are talking this rubbish, i blan=me that my boy u people worship as God u call mohammed musa ,

U will not have peace.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by TheATM: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
ODUBEZE:
The government that is suppose to create more jobs is destroying the existing ones undecided

Oyedepo will sue their a$$

He is not someone you can intimidate!!!
probably you don't know that after God,the next is the Government.Mind you the two start with letter G.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by gare(f): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
confirmIt:
you are a muslim thats why u are talking this rubbish, i blan=me that my boy u people worship as God u call mohammed musa ,

Respect the religion of others.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by sunnx(f): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Am a common persin cos my happiness still be my own
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by dododawa1: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Pastor Na enjoyment occupation
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
confirmIt:
Hehe next time tell that silly oyedepo to stay out of politics grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by marikuza: 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Why the i timidation
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Princeton92(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Gossiphub:

Like it will drop the net worth of Oyedepo.
Una Mûmu is legendary. I blame the gay SAW you guys worhsip as god.

Gay SAW? What are they worshipping? shocked
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by tuoyoojo(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
They are setting a dangerous precedence

What goes around comes around

It's just a matter of time

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Medley02(m): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
That means the Mumu oyedepo scam a lot of his church members to this wealthy as you are claiming

I believe sense is just too far from you that is why you are talking recklessly

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by alex2much(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2023
Stop thinking with your ass.
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the avaition ministry

1 Like

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by gaskiyamagana: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2023
Gossiphub:

J UST
E njoying
S pecial
U nlimited
S exrendevous.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by gaskiyamagana: 12:04am On Apr 04, 2023
Princeton92:

Gay SAW? What are they worshipping? shocked
J UST
E njoying
S pecial
U nlimited
S exrendevous.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Mubarakgano(m): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2023
cheesy yes daddy oo
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Espelbengz(m): 12:07am On Apr 04, 2023
Even your parents won't be proud of you with this bigoted comment, to loose an election is not the end of the world! But e pain you sha😁

Gossiphub:

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Finesse247: 12:07am On Apr 04, 2023
They can't do it. They are just making noise

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by gaskiyamagana: 12:08am On Apr 04, 2023
YellowbaMoslem:

If Oyedepo is a mumu, then Tinubu and his APC gang of Political Heynas are what??

I bet you can never call your imam a mumu.

Yoruba Muslims!

I pity Yoruba Christians that can't read the handwriting on the wall.

The Lagos alien from Shout -South / South Eastgtan has spoken.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Ynix(m): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2023
Ireportlive:

Says the worshiper of a 33 years old blonde Caucasian guy without a wife or girlfriend but 12 unmarried Disciples who followed him about turn water to alcohol at parties who his Slave master told him about

May God have mercy on you oh

1 Like

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by macaranta(m): 12:11am On Apr 04, 2023
Dey play...you think Living faith is your mate abi? A church that can build a private airstrip with multiple hangars if the need arises...just dey play eh.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by gaskiyamagana: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2023
kettykin:
This Muslim Muslim ticket, na wao of all things to demolish.
Let the crying continues till Jesus Christ comes
Muslim -muslim ticket !
Muslim -muslim ticket !!
Muslim -muslim ticket !!!

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by gaskiyamagana: 12:13am On Apr 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
APC is nothing but a curse to Nigeria. Know this and have peace.

This u have seen
You are hereby deported to Togo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Goodlady(f): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
You are a lose canon. You are a deficiency to APC.
Stop attacking Oyedepo else you all lose the goodwill of neutral Nigerians.
The voice call of Oyedepo and Obi is a harmless call so the propaganda that's following it is needless.
Many alfas has said dangerous things or have voice notes that are terrible.. If Tinubu or Atiku's phones are tapped, what ll be revealed ll be unbearable!
Behave like a sane person.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2023
Chaii are you the one on your profile picture? Very beautiful , everything in your body must be very soft ooo chaoiiii
Goodlady:

You are a lose canon. You are a deficiency to APC.
Stop attacking Oyedepo else you all lose the goodwill of neutral Nigerians.
The voice call of Oyedepo and Obi is a harmless call so the propaganda that's following it is needless.
Many alfas has said dangerous things or have voice notes that are terrible.. If Tinubu or Atiku's phones are tapped, what ll be revealed ll be unbearable!
Behave like a sane person.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by CaptainFM1: 12:18am On Apr 04, 2023
Kingzeez10:

You mean Osinbajo is a Muslim now?

He's referring to the Mr Yaqoub selected M&M + Druggie & BH leader

1 Like

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Cajal(m): 12:26am On Apr 04, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Drug barons have taken over nigeria..
Drug in take is affecting you significantly
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 12:27am On Apr 04, 2023
Iykoto86:
A fool you are.Nigeria cannever be one.Nigeria as scam will not survive this .so quit making a fool of your self.
Hahahaha the silly oyedepo has succeeded in fooling you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Ghezo: 12:27am On Apr 04, 2023
Gossiphub:

PaedophIle SAW...and the guy na sex-machine cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Treassured: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2023
I got an Intel that MMA2 expansion Is In progress.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.