Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish (108193 Views)

Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road / Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: FG To Demolish Parts Of Apapa Port Terminals - (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by macaranta(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2023
randymirrors:

You mistook me for one of your settler brothers from the yeast or you're just plain dumb? Advise.

What a lame rebuttal, drawing inferences like a slow poke you are. Please F off
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by randymirrors(f): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2023
macaranta:

What a lame rebuttal, drawing inferences like a slow poke you are. Please F off

You have still not answered my question. Mistook me for a traffic gala seller or you're just downright foolish?
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by salih74(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Drug barons have taken over nigeria..

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by EgwunsoDOTcom: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2023
Chucks13:

Is that your so called drug baron the sitting president? Stop blaming this man for everything read the reason for such move and stop fanning lies all over Internet and acting ignorant.

Your moniker speak volume.
Must you show the world how stupid you are?
Must you reply every comment you see online?

You're such a pathetic fool.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Chucks13: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Must you show the world how stupid you are?
Must you reply every comment you see online?

You're such a pathetic fool.

Sorry I didn't know you in these much pain?

Ndooh!!!
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by THEGALADIMA(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Na old model jet jorrrr

Rodimi20000000:
Nice jet
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by ifihearam: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
tuoyoojo:
They are setting a dangerous precedence

What goes around comes around

It's just a matter of time

Though I am not in support of target people are against APC, but for a renowned clergy ma and spiritual father figure to side with a candidate against another is truly below the belt. he should be wise enough to know better and If Oyedepo could not see what I saw that Obi cant and will never be president then I doubt is visions.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by tuoyoojo(m): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
ifihearam:

Though I am not in support of target people are against APC, but for a renowned clergy ma and spiritual father figure to side with a candidate against another is truly below the belt. he should be wise enough to know better and If Oyedepo could not see what I saw that Obi cant and will never be president then I doubt is visions.

Before being a spiritual father ,he is first a citizen of Nigeria and entitled to his decision to support who he wants to.

Every clergy whether Muslim or Christian were approached by politicians to canvas for votes nothing new in that

It is on record how many Muslim clergy canvassed for vote for APC saying it is jihad

When apc brought the Muslim Muslim ticket, it was obvious they threw the first stones of religious war.

That talk about picking Shettima becauuse of competence is bullsh*t. It is because Muslim in the north do not see those in the south as true Muslims, so tinubu had to push the narrative of competence to make up for this "deficiency"

Apc throw the first stone of religious war and now they going around to accuse Peter obi of same thing they started

Now u say, u know that obi would not win. On what basis. He is the only candidate who came out to say vote for me not because I am ibo or a christain. Vote for me because I am competent. I am unaware of any Nigerian politician so far can match his honesty. He is not perfect but he is kind hearted person. Some who wants power to help people.

This election was deeply flawed putting in mildly and deep down APC knows it. In a free and fair election , obi would have hands down

As Nigerians, we must not support illegality because it favors out prejudice. What is bad is bad. Make we talk true

Have you asked you self why APC is attacking Peter Obi as though Obi was the runner up. Apc claim they won but are protesting for people to congratulate them

Power is transient, Tinubu has not climbed the chair yet but he is already showing he is vindictive. Its the hand of esau but the voice of jacob

May 29th is not far

Interesting times ahead
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by ifihearam: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
tuoyoojo:

Before being a spiritual father ,he is first a citizen of Nigeria and entitled to his decision to support who he wants to.

Every clergy whether Muslim or Christian were approached by politicians to canvas for votes nothing new in that

It is on record how many Muslim clergy canvassed for vote for APC saying it is jihad

When apc brought the Muslim Muslim ticket, it was obvious they threw the first stones of religious war.

That talk about picking Shettima becauuse of competence is bullsh*t. It is because Muslim in the north do not see those in the south as true Muslims, so tinubu had to push the narrative of competence to make up for this "deficiency"

Apc throw the first stone of religious war and now they going around to accuse Peter obi of same thing they started

Now u say, u know that obi would not win. On what basis. He is the only candidate who came out to say vote for me not because I am ibo or a christain. Vote for me because I am competent. He politician so far can match his honesty. He is not perfect but he is kind hearted

This election was deeply flawed putting in mildly and deep down you know it. In a free and fair election , obi would have hands down

As Nigerians, we must not support illegality because it favors out prejudice. What is bad is bad. Make we talk true

Have you asked you self why APC is attacking Peter Obi as though Obi was the runner up. Apc claim they won but are protesting for people to congratulate them

Power is transient, Tinubu has not climbed the chair yet but he is already showing he is vindictive. Its the hand of esau but the voice of jacob

May 29th is not far

Interesting times ahead

LOl you people are just too gullible..what did you expect him to say?
Oh he did say that openly yet behind closed doors saying its a religious war? Is that a man who should be trusted?

Mind you I am full fledged PDP...I saw through obi from the very first moment and I knew I cant trust him with the presidency of a country like Nigeria, he is too divisive and desperate, same man who only promoted and employed roman catholics? if you were of other denomination he are cursed.

Same Obi who didnt help hausas and muslim during his tenure as governors? he gave them identity cards in anambra, you can clearly see he would not have united Nigerians as he is the last tool for the actualization of biafra but he has failed again.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by tuoyoojo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
ifihearam:

Oh he did say that openly yet behind closed doors saying its a religious war? Is that a man who should be trusted?

Mind you I am full fledged PDP...I saw through obi from the very first moment and I knew I cant trust him with the presidency of a country like Nigeria, he is too divisive and desperate, same man who only promoted and employed roman catholics? if you were of other denomination he are cursed.

Same Obi who didnt help hausas and muslim during his tenure as governors? he gave them identity cards in anambra, you can clearly see he would not have united Nigerians as he is the last tool for the actualization of biafra but he has failed again.

All these things you are saying was just the narrative fed to people to discredit him

I have seen several videos of many hausa people who testified about how obi was good to them during his tenure.

I also saw a clip I cannot remember where, how he denied his kindred contract because they didn't meet the quote

I am glad you said you are a pdp man and I used to be one but pdp is not what it used to be.

If memory serves me well, I remember how atiku reacted to the killing of Deborah all because he wanted to win elections. Talk about a religious and divisive candidate who refused to call black , black because he wanted to appeal to the sentiments of the north

See let's call a spade a spade. You said Obi was divisive and desperate.

Divisive how?....by canvassing from people in the south and north to vote for him?

Desperate how? is it a crime to desperately make Nigeria work

If Atiku did not dollarize the primaries and allowed power to go to the south east as it should be, we would not be having this convo right now but selfish primordial sentiments don kolobi us

Mind you I don't have any relative from the Southeast so don't think I am pro ibo. I am from the South and I just want Nigeria to work
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by tuoyoojo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
ifihearam:

The elections was deeply religious....let's not lie to ourselves. One candidate brought mu mu candidate and hired fake bishops.....what did he expect

Let's all address the elephant in the room
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by harmony75: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
These are for God's work thunder can strike them if they try useless government all propaganda CORNgress
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Strech:
Muhammed is a fool.all Nigeria imams are fools, you are a fool, your Ashawo mother is a fool.your dead frustrated father is a fool, you will die a painful dead tonight.it is sure, your dead has finally come..
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
pijam:
that's not a wise saying. It's best to keep shut.
you should have told that fool oyedepo to keep shut in the first place
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
rollywise:

The question is, did they scam you? No!

Did you prosper? No!!!
So who is now responsible for your backwardness 🤔
oyedepo is a fraudster
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
vikiphy89:

If it's commendable, then they should do well to demolish Execujet, Quits aviation, because all of them line up together. You can't demolish EAN, Dominion hanger, and leave Execujet.
Any hanger that need to be demolished must be demolished
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
mechanics:
Why are you supporting evil, why is it now they know they will expand the airport, they should have a sinister motive towards the demolition of the hanger, and do you think the expansion will be done before this administration will be over?
Development doesn't have time limit, it can be now or later
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:

You didn't take to my advise.
Chaii everything in you must be very very soft omg
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
danhans:

Then you too scam people to get rich too,is it easy to scam 100 thousand people?who like to be poor
Hahahaha you just admit oyedepo is a scammer grin
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
PremiumTech:

Sometimes, it is good not to have opinion on some matters.

This is exposing your kind of person.

We shall be keeping the receipts of your posts.
Go and learn hand work, rather than waiting for me post
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
lexy2014:

is there a law that prevents him from getting involved in politics? is there a law that says because he got involved in politics, his hangar should be demolished? are u saying he is being persecuted becos he didnt support tinubu?
Anyone that engage in politics must be ready to accept anything from politics grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by mechanics(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
Development doesn't have time limit, it can be now or later
I still maintain my stand, it has sinister motive.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
mechanics:
I still maintain my stand, it has sinister motive.
Nigeria constitution gives you rights to your opinion. It's constitutional
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by mechanics(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
Nigeria constitution gives you rights to your opinion. It's constitutional
Okay, let's leave it that way.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by lexy2014: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
Anyone that engage in politics must be ready to accept anything from politics grin grin grin grin

is there a law that prevents him from getting involved in politics?

is there a law that says because he got involved in politics, his hangar should be demolished?

are u saying he is being persecuted becos he didnt support tinubu?
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
lexy2014:

is there a law that says because he got involved in politics, his hangar should be demolished?

he should get ready to accept anything from politics grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by lexy2014: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
he should get ready to accept anything from politics grin grin grin

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by DOD88: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Drug barons have taken over nigeria..

Keep on with your propaganda on our president-elect. Your days are numbered. The case you cannot substantiate in law courts when you're arrested, will one day land you in jail. Continue, we are watching. Who no get sense go learn by force.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by PremiumTech: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
stevups:

The action is commendable seriously. Remember opium of masses.. I am a Christian but my sense of reasoning is still much alive. How many mosques in Nigeria today have angar like churches?

A lot. Do you remember Deborah that was burnt alive in Sokoto state?

You forget things too easily.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.