Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish (108255 Views)

Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road / Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: FG To Demolish Parts Of Apapa Port Terminals - (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2023
I hope all this doesn't av political undertone but that structure needs to give way for expansion of the international wing, if he's extremely rich enough to own a private jet then he should build a private storage facility outside of the airport, or he can relocate his jet to other local airports that are still looking for IGR, they will be more than willing to accept him
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by ValeeLove(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2023
lawman88:
Pastor Chris have said it all that Christians will be heavily persecuted.
when?
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Afosol: 7:17am On Apr 04, 2023
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCabxoR86XBj3k-HMPFL7T5g?sub_confirmation=1
We all have a decision to make and choices that pilot our lives.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Saidfx(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
That means the Mumu oyedepo scam a lot of his church members to be this wealthy as you are claiming

They'll tell you if Jesus Christ was to be in this generation, he'll use more than that. It's well
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Omookunnimi(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2023
Kingzeez10:

You mean Osinbajo is a Muslim now?

You can't comprehend common sentence. The planned demolition is still under this government. Tinubu has not taken over government.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Isobug: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2023
Promzy99:

No worry na turn by turn... APC will never remain in Power... Just but only one day...

You know d story of Hus-puppy right? How about Abba-Kyari?

Relax e go still reach u!
Sure my brother. It's era by era. One day they see what others are seeing
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Vatod(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2023
Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb! They trade with caution
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by stevups(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2023
kettykin:
This Muslim Muslim ticket, na wao of all things to demolish.

You mumu small... Christ is the Lord but Bishops are lording it over people.. they have turned Christianity to scaming. A country within a country.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Assurance2023: 7:31am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the FG

What is commendable in this?
Eyin fans mi ema gbami
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yommen: 7:34am On Apr 04, 2023
Houseontherock1:
I hope they compensate Baba Oyedepo because I'm sure that spot was duly paid for!

It's being demolished under a Muslim Christian ticket undecided

Did Osinbajo ever determine anything under this government?
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by stevups(m): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2023
PremiumTech:

Sometimes, it is good not to have opinion on some matters.

This is exposing your kind of person.

We shall be keeping the receipts of your posts.

The action is commendable seriously. Remember opium of masses.. I am a Christian but my sense of reasoning is still much alive. How many mosques in Nigeria today have angar like churches?
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by GindoX(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2023
sunnx:
Am a common persin cos my happiness still be my own

How this take relate here .. chop slapp! Taaaaarrr!
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by bayumyguy: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Why are some people mentioning Tinubu here has Asiwaju been swear in some people just hate this man called Tinubu for nothing anyway you hate him or not he will be swear in as Nigeria president come May 29 and Asiwaju will perform excellently
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by stevups(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2023
Afamed:

The worth should be measured in terms of how many souls he wins for the kingdom of God

Not how many Peter he robs to pay Paul

Your man of god said in the audio, that he would release another message when it would be difficult to make a damage control.

Are you not ashamed of a statement like this coming from self appointed men of god?

Na only him waka come? Tell him to openly join politics instead of using the Temple of the lord to play gamble

They are serious armed robbers
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by adebayosamson360: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Wherr all this pastors dey see money?
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by stevups(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2023
ODUBEZE:
The government that is suppose to create more jobs is destroying the existing ones undecided

Oyedepo will sue their a$$

He is not someone you can intimidate!!!

Oyedepo will sue government? Which plannet are you from?
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by donbrowser(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2023
kettykin:
This Muslim Muslim ticket, na wao of all things to demolish.

He was using the hanger without paying under PDP. He has accumulated debts on it since that period even till 8 years of Buhari
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by donbrowser(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2023
Houseontherock1:
I hope they compensate Baba Oyedepo because I'm sure that spot was duly paid for!

It's being demolished under a Muslim Christian ticket undecided

He's owing that's why they are demolishing it. He hasn't paid since Buhari came into power.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by MrUchenna1(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2023
bad belly politics
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Omoa1: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2023
I am surprised at the direction of our reactions to this. BAT hasn't even been sworn it yet and the hanger had been marked for demolition not today n as they said, it'll even be down b4 his inauguration. Instead of us to look at the economic implications, or how it has affected or will affect us we are bringing religious sentiments. I just pray one, we will grow up and tackle issues as they are without religious or ethnic sentiments. It's painful some people will even make enemy out of this

We will get it right someday
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by mechanics(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
Why are you supporting evil, why is it now they know they will expand the airport, they should have a sinister motive towards the demolition of the hanger, and do you think the expansion will be done before this administration will be over?
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by BarrElChapo(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2023
Fantastic idea
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Solocoin: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2023
Is he using the hanger for free? Is he not paying it? APC will foolishness. After destroying something that will generate revenue they go and borrow from a foreign country.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by vikiphy89(m): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
If it's commendable, then they should do well to demolish Execujet, Quits aviation, because all of them line up together. You can't demolish EAN, Dominion hanger, and leave Execujet.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by vikiphy89(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Good one, demolish the hangar one man uses to obstruct expansion of Airport for all Lagosian and Nigerians using the new runway

If Oyedepo wishes to control his sheep's brain telling them who to vote for and buying up jets upon jets and hangar to park them ..

we are not under him and we have our right of way

Comment by someone who hasn't visited the airport or knew the location of the hangar.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by rollywise(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
That means the Mumu oyedepo scam a lot of his church members to be this wealthy as you are claiming

The question is, did they scam you? No!

Did you prosper? No!!!
So who is now responsible for your backwardness 🤔
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by vikiphy89(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2023
Treassured:
I got an Intel that MMA2 expansion Is In progress.
How will they expand MMA2? Will they demolish the presidential fleet hangar, or the Air force Navigation dept?
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by BabaO2: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2023
Promzy99:

No worry na turn by turn... APC will never remain in Power... Just but only one day...

You know d story of Hus-puppy right? How about Abba-Kyari?

Relax e go still reach u!
He's not the president of the country, is he paying the right fee? Most of these big men get almost everything free from their corrupt connection. There must be reason, it might be one one of those sharp practices of the past government that favour only the rich without benefit to the nation.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by FireUpNow(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2023
Will the hanger remover make Nigeria a better place? If so then go ahead
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by vikiphy89(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:
This is not personal. Sirika has already demolished buildings previously to improve apron space to allow bigger planes like Boeing use MMIA comfortably.

What should happen going forward is that the Tinubu government needs to work on establishing an anti-big man culture in our public administration to stop flagrant abuse of power by rich and privileged folks.

This is how someone colluded with the developer Osibona to allow him build a structure that did not conform to original planning permission. Oyedepo and co should not have been given the permission to build private hangars at MMIA in the first place.

To the best of my knowledge, and I stand to be corrected, no private individual has been allowed to build private hangers at Heathrow, Gatwick or any other international airport in the UK. The rules should apply to all and we should stop cronyism in Nigeria if we wish to become a progressive nation.
Oga, I work at that airport you are talking about and no building has been demolished. Planning to demolish dominion hangar while leaving out Execujet hangar and quits aviation and you say it's not witch hunt?
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by detectivejones: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2023
Watch how some Christians will attribute everything to Muslim-muslim ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.