Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish (108196 Views)

Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road / Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: FG To Demolish Parts Of Apapa Port Terminals - (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by georgeakins: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2023
Gossiphub:

Like it will drop the net worth of Oyedepo.

Una Mûmu is legendary. I blame the gay SAW you guys worhsip as god.

It's sad to be talking of net worth of a man who calls himself a pastor. What does he do for a living?
Religion is truly a fraud.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by ComeToJesus: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the avaition ministry

Enemy of progress. You may not have seen the inside of an aircraft before

1 Like

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Treassured: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2023
Nice Jet though🚀
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Princeton92(m): 12:31am On Apr 04, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

J UST
E njoying
S pecial
U nlimited
S exrendevous.

Hey you should stop that you know? Too much a joke 🥱😐😑😶

Not funny🙄

1 Like

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by DaveJacuzie: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2023
lawman88:
Pastor Chris have said it all that Christians will be heavily persecuted.
The bible said it not Pastor Chris.. he only reiterated what the bible says.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by IpobAntidote: 12:40am On Apr 04, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Drug barons have taken over nigeria..
Yes oh, all over Asia. Building mansions in many villages in the SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by do4luv14(m): 12:44am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:

Excuse me, the ones he had destroyed before, what had he done on those same space since

Mechanics, and food vendors had taken over, yet he is still destroying more, to what end

Do tell me, how much was spend on those fire trucks he commissioned

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by LORDKing001: 12:46am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
That means the Mumu oyedepo scam a lot of his church members to be this wealthy as you are claiming
Your nonsense imam or Alfa were d mine skull for rituals in the name of religion or the no your brain left side no d right?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Akoky: 12:48am On Apr 04, 2023
This Veronica Omolayo Mathew also known as Vera Odili. These are Lagos based fraudsters using Stelmat as a mane to defraud their clients in the name of running Uber company. They are still owing our money millions of naira and cars.

Please share this messages, let it go viral so others will not fall victims of their bad people.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by emani03(m): 12:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Lol I laugh at people when they say rubbish things like this!

Wait for your answers!

You think God is other Nairalanders you write rubbish about 😂😂😂😂😂.

It’s never physical, spiritually it will come to u when you least expect it.

Don’t ever joke with God or people’s religion.

Ireportlive:

Says the worshiper of a 33 years old blonde Caucasian guy without a wife or girlfriend but 12 unmarried Disciples who followed him about turn water to alcohol at parties who his Slave master told him about

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by AndrewTate(m): 12:55am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the aviation ministry
you all continue to prove why power should never be a thing in your wield...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Akoky: 12:55am On Apr 04, 2023
This was when they were arrested after their prolong promise and fail.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Ralph117: 1:01am On Apr 04, 2023
Careful with your words

gaskiyamagana:

J UST
E njoying
S pecial
U nlimited
S exrendevous.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by bezimo(m): 1:02am On Apr 04, 2023
Lies..unlimited
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Safyqueen: 1:03am On Apr 04, 2023
Gossiphub:

Like it will drop the net worth of Oyedepo.

Una Mûmu is legendary. I blame the gay SAW you guys worhsip as god.

Your stupidity occasioned from islamaphobia is legendary. We are unlike you guys that worship human being, a creature. The Muslims worship the supreme being, the creator of all creature including Jesus Christ.

Try to buy a little sense from anywhere please. Come to the north to abuse our Noble prophet and see if we will not 'deboralised' your head instanta. Shege kapasa. Dan banza.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by chukseric504869: 1:08am On Apr 04, 2023
We are being too sentimental in this country, everything here we always give it religious coloration.Even people that have not seen aeroplane let alone entering it are drinking Panadol for another man headache.if demolishing the hanger which will pave way for expansion of the runway will benefit the people more,I support it 💯

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by benqo01(m): 1:09am On Apr 04, 2023
That is a very stupid thing do by the the FG i don't know why people think they wkll remain in power for life

APC and its supporter's are Evil

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 04, 2023
This is not personal. Sirika has already demolished buildings previously to improve apron space to allow bigger planes like Boeing use MMIA comfortably.

What should happen going forward is that the Tinubu government needs to work on establishing an anti-big man culture in our public administration to stop flagrant abuse of power by rich and privileged folks.

This is how someone colluded with the developer Osibona to allow him build a structure that did not conform to original planning permission. Oyedepo and co should not have been given the permission to build private hangars at MMIA in the first place.

To the best of my knowledge, and I stand to be corrected, no private individual has been allowed to build private hangers at Heathrow, Gatwick or any other international airport in the UK. The rules should apply to all and we should stop cronyism in Nigeria if we wish to become a progressive nation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 04, 2023
chukseric504869:
We are being too sentimental in this country, everything here we always give it religious coloration.Even people that have not seen aeroplane let alone entering it are drinking Panadol for another man headache.if demolishing the hanger which will pave way for expansion of the runway will benefit the people more,I support it 💯

Well-said . Always good to see that Nigerians capable of progressive and critical thinking exist rather than just lynch mob cavemen alone.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 04, 2023
benqo01:
That is a very stupid thing do by the the FG i don't know why people think they wkll remain in power for life

APC and its supporter's are Evil

stop hyperventilating ignorantly. Will Oyedepo's hangar be the first Sirika has demolished at the airport? Just answer simple yes or no. If your answer is no then slap yourself hard and get an attitude make-over.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by CodeTemplar: 1:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Afamed:

The worth should be measured in terms of how many souls he wins for the kingdom of God

Not how many Peter he robs to pay Paul

Your man of god said in the audio, that he would release another message when it would be difficult to make a damage control.

Are you not ashamed of a statement like this coming from self appointed men of god?

Na only him waka come? Tell him to openly join politics instead of using the Temple of the lord to play gamble
...and where did the post you are replying talked about money networth?
You just replied to your own imagination. Lol.
Take the Oyedepo hatred easy o.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by isaiahethan: 1:35am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:

Soon or later you will feel the heat. Note bishop oyedepo is better than your next generation
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 1:37am On Apr 04, 2023
isaiahethan:

Soon or later you will feel the heat. Note bishop oyedepo is better than your next generation
ok daddy
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 1:37am On Apr 04, 2023
do4luv14:

Excuse me, the ones he had destroyed before, what had he done on those same space since

Mechanics, and food vendors had taken over, yet he is still destroying more, to what end

Do tell me, how much was spend on those fire trucks he commissioned
it belongs to fg not oyedepo father's property
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by yarimo(m): 1:38am On Apr 04, 2023
ComeToJesus:

Enemy of progress. You may not have seen the inside of an aircraft before
and how is that your business daddy
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by rickleye: 1:43am On Apr 04, 2023
Unless it’s illegal I am not sure why it’s news.
Usually private individuals should not be allowed to build in FG property so not sure what arrangements was made. He has plane it belongs in the airport it should be in a hanger there.
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by benqo01(m): 1:44am On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

stop hyperventilating ignorantly. Will Oyedepo's hangar be the first Sirika has demolished at the airport? Just answer simple yes or no. If your answer is no then slap yourself hard and get an attitude make-over.

Shut up we all know this is politically motivated,Stop supporting evil man

So evil won't befall you
Re: This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish by ufotty2001: 1:49am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
even your English self is commendable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.