Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon (22167 Views)

Fellow Job Hunters Please Help / 4 Shocking Facts About Lying On Your CV Every Job Seeker Should Know / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by MostImportant(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ephemmm:

Indicate your account number please.

I dropped the details for you. Don't know if you saw it.
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dshocker:

Guy are you sure you are a Nigerian?

I can't even give a man of God money, to help go look for change, haba.
baba,by the grace of God, i be born again for close to a decade now but like wetin you talk,I no fi to gi man pikin wey woman born way be stranger sef my money to hol becorz i wan dash am pepper ?

Not to talk of leaving dia presence.If you loose guard for small cash you go loose guard for similar si2uation wey involve big tin 2 unless the pesi wise up.

What eef na $100 note e hol an e travel from one state go another state for the interview.

Even for dream by the grace of God i no fit make d@ kind mistake no Mata how man hol bread ..na loose guarding be that .
The story sound for ear like army man wey dey sleep for war front wen dem move his teli(gun) .

1 Like

Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by Ephemmm: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
MostImportant:

I dropped the details for you. Don't know if you saw it.

Your account is credited already.
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by vanvickie(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
What he did was very wrong and inhumane.

Don't curse him biko.

Kindly DM ME when you see this.
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by Tycyborg(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
55truth:
"Fear human being" is a phrase you refused to take seriously.

Sorry for your bad encounter.

This is front page worthy.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, nlfpmod, Dominique etc.

See I stopped believing those who use to say politicians and government are our problem... Infact fare those people more...
1st is who are the politians? They are the extension of the people of the country... Same goes to the government... Now who are the government? The government are the people mostly the civil servants... Now the biggest devil a man can face is put a poor Nigerian in a high level then you will see the real devil.
E.g... a typical Nigerian politicians will steal 1 million naira while a poor Nigerian in politics will steal 25 billion.
Nigerians says politicians and being poor is the problem but a question is why would most Nigerians who travelled out to a better country as they think still end up doing crimes over there?
Answer is... We are out own problem... Nigeria problem is the citizens.

2 Likes

Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by Tycyborg(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
MostImportant:

You think he can come back to the place even if he's shortlisted?

Trust me... He will come... Nigerians don't have shame. Rather he will plead abd tell you it's the devil's work...
Nigeria is one of the most religious country in the world but full of evil people with very few good people but always blame the government... Always! Without doing anything good for each persons to grow together

1 Like

Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by MostImportant(m): 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
vanvickie:
What he did was very wrong and inhumane.

Don't curse him biko.

Kindly DM ME when you see this.

. Thank you very much.
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by SaLongs1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
MostImportant:
I have noticed that some Nigerians have a way of putting all the blames on politicians as the ones destroying the country when they themselves are equally contributing.

A fellow job seeker turned back and do evil to me for the good intention I had for him. I was only trying to be a human which of course I always try to be no matter how tight it is with me. Not as though I have but I would share the little i have when I see someone so in need.

I met this guy in an interview venue and we got talking based on job search experiences, how we got to hear about the very one we were at, about the company, tips we can use to perform better in the interview and all that.

I think we were more than 40 in that place and interview was based on first come, you pick a number based on your arrival time and wait to be called in.

So the guy went in first before me, and came out to meet me waiting. On coming out, I tried to ask him to hint me based on some questions asked inside. The interview was scheduled for 10am but it started way late, around to 12pm. So not long after which he came out, he started complaining of hunger. I told him I am hungry too, and truly nothing entered my mouth that morning, so I was seriously hungry too. From hunger, he brought in the issue of how he managed to get to the venue due to lack of transport fare. He then asked me if I can assist with any amount to pay his way back. To be very open with him, I removed the last N500 that was with me and showed him. I told him I am the same. We are all struggling as we don't have a job yet. In fact, why I have N500 in my pocket is because I woke up early enough to prepare which I partly trekked to the place just to save some expenses. Just because I saw frustration in him and the humanity in me won't let me be, I wanted to give him N150 from the money while I keep N350 for myself. From our conversation, my distance was even farer than his.

So I wanted to go out with him to go look for change but just then, it was my turn to go in for the interview. Already the money was in his hand, so he said I should go in for my interview while he goes out to look for change and come back. I thought I was dealing with a human being, not knowing I was making a mistake. Leaving him with the money was the mistake I made. I'm only human after all, and I have learnt my lesson but it won't stop me from being good.

To cut the story short, that guy ran away with my only N500. That was all that was with me in and out. I mean home and abroad, all with me was the N500. Account balance looks like a radio frequency - 87.9. Laughable. So nothing was reachable any where else but even after telling him, he still decided to pay me back with evil.

To think he is a job seeker and he still behave that way, I won't curse him even though he succeeded in making me trek for more than 2 hours, going home with an empty stomach.

May he reap whatever he sows. I'm sure he won't come back to the place even if he's called up for the job, which I doubt though. And I pray I am shortlisted for the job, to bring joy to me.

Although a sad one for me but I pity his life.
Stay blessed and may fortune favour you too. It is not everyone who can do what you did.
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by BluntCrazeMan: 2:44am On Apr 05, 2023
MostImportant:
I have noticed that some Nigerians have a way of putting all the blames on politicians as the ones destroying the country when they themselves are equally contributing.

A fellow job seeker turned back and do evil to me for the good intention I had for him. I was only trying to be a human which of course I always try to be no matter how tight it is with me. Not as though I have but I would share the little i have when I see someone so in need.

I met this guy in an interview venue and we got talking based on job search experiences, how we got to hear about the very one we were at, about the company, tips we can use to perform better in the interview and all that.

I think we were more than 40 in that place and interview was based on first come, you pick a number based on your arrival time and wait to be called in.

So the guy went in first before me, and came out to meet me waiting. On coming out, I tried to ask him to hint me based on some questions asked inside. The interview was scheduled for 10am but it started way late, around to 12pm. So not long after which he came out, he started complaining of hunger. I told him I am hungry too, and truly nothing entered my mouth that morning, so I was seriously hungry too. From hunger, he brought in the issue of how he managed to get to the venue due to lack of transport fare. He then asked me if I can assist with any amount to pay his way back. To be very open with him, I removed the last N500 that was with me and showed him. I told him I am the same. We are all struggling as we don't have a job yet. In fact, why I have N500 in my pocket is because I woke up early enough to prepare which I partly trekked to the place just to save some expenses. Just because I saw frustration in him and the humanity in me won't let me be, I wanted to give him N150 from the money while I keep N350 for myself. From our conversation, my distance was even farer than his.

So I wanted to go out with him to go look for change but just then, it was my turn to go in for the interview. Already the money was in his hand, so he said I should go in for my interview while he goes out to look for change and come back. I thought I was dealing with a human being, not knowing I was making a mistake. Leaving him with the money was the mistake I made. I'm only human after all, and I have learnt my lesson but it won't stop me from being good.

To cut the story short, that guy ran away with my only N500. That was all that was with me in and out. I mean home and abroad, all with me was the N500. Account balance looks like a radio frequency - 87.9. Laughable. So nothing was reachable any where else but even after telling him, he still decided to pay me back with evil.

To think he is a job seeker and he still behave that way, I won't curse him even though he succeeded in making me trek for more than 2 hours, going home with an empty stomach.

May he reap whatever he sows. I'm sure he won't come back to the place even if he's called up for the job, which I doubt though. And I pray I am shortlisted for the job, to bring joy to me.

If the interviewers get to hear your story,, they won't give you the job.

You don't know the meaning of priority.

And to think that your soft-heartedness is a biigg weakness on you.

1 Like

Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by BluntCrazeMan: 2:44am On Apr 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
This is not being human, you were careless
Simple.
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by Greatzeus(m): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2023
MostImportant:

You're back again with your nicely written hard life story that never happened,just to beg in a corporate way . You good at fiction writing no doubt.Anyway nice grammatical construction, good luck in your corporate almajiri career lol haaa ha haaa🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by Facelessforum1: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Learner247:

Sorry about that experience. Be assured that you will be very successful in life.

Drop your bank details.

Modified
Sent.

Hi pls 🙏 should I drop my bank details too pls 🙏 😭
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by Facelessforum1: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
AwesomeDuru:
Your experience made me remember the time I was job hunting too.

How I would trek the whole of Lagos looking for a job.

Just believe that it's a phase that'll definitely come to an end.

DM your bank details sir.

Pls should I also 🙏😭 NNA make una help me too na I am dying here o
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by Facelessforum1: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Slurity:
Drop your account number, let me compensate you with just a token.

Abeg make I drop my own too 🙏😭
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by Facelessforum1: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Deeprooted:
Mod please permit me to ask for his account details

Pls let me drop mine
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by MostImportant(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Greatzeus:

You're back again with your nicely written hard life story that never happened,just to beg in a corporate way . You good at fiction writing no doubt.Anyway nice grammatical construction, good luck in your corporate almajiri career lol haaa ha haaa🤣🤣🤣🤣

I leave you with your belief.
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by Lannyjoe4u: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
I sent a small token with the inscription - Continue to do good, no matter what - IDAGBA Empowerment Foundation

Boss, please don't my mail Sir
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by MasterTeeUSA: 12:31am On Apr 06, 2023
I am confused by what you said here. i did get your email and your documents, though it didn't indicate what you graduated with. Since you are in Ibadan, I will tell one of the NGO Trustees to reach out to you soon for NGO part time work. With time, I will look into what you can do for us. We do need a full time staff at Iwo Road area, but not exactly right now. Office is being set up.

Lannyjoe4u:

Boss, please don't my mail Sir
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by tampadollarsign(m): 5:05am On Apr 06, 2023
Brr, sorry to say these bought karma say wish what you wish yourself how you want tay get the work when you wish your fellow not to get the work regardless of the fact that he prose to not revealed you all detailed AL East you did the most time asks when you could just have your chill pies and stay front in baba yourself are path of the problems in my dearies beloved
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by Lannyjoe4u: 6:02am On Apr 06, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
I am confused by what you said here. i did get your email and your documents, though it didn't indicate what you graduated with. Since you are in Ibadan, I will tell one of the NGO Trustees to reach out to you soon for NGO part time work. With time, I will look into what you can do for us. We do need a full time staff at Iwo Road area, but not exactly right now. Office is being set up.

That was that was a mistake sir I meant don't forget my mail. And thank you very much for the part time job, I will really appreciate that and accept your offer. My statement of result is attached to the mail which have what I graduated with.
I have attached another document sir. Please sir, fast track the process so that I can have something to live on. Thank you very much
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by MasterTeeUSA: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
It will be daily NGO gigs for now. I will have someone reach out to you.

Lannyjoe4u:

That was that was a mistake sir I meant don't forget my mail. And thank you very much for the part time job, I will really appreciate that and accept your offer. My statement of result is attached to the mail which have what I graduated with.
I have attached another document sir. Please sir, fast track the process so that I can have something to live on. Thank you very much
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by Lannyjoe4u: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
It will be daily NGO gigs for now. I will have someone reach out to you.

Wow. Thank very much.
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by MasterTeeUSA: 4:23am On Apr 07, 2023
You're welcome Sir

Lannyjoe4u:

Wow. Thank very much.
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by Lannyjoe4u: 6:12am On Apr 07, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
You're welcome Sir

Dropped a message on your personal mail Sir
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by akanke79: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
MostImportant:

Kaduna
ok
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by Godsownfc(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eyyah, you're a good man
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by LilleG(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2023
Sorry bro, leave him to God
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by MasterTeeUSA: 1:51pm On May 03
That's very unfortunate

111GlassCup:

Sir that folk is a dishonest fellow. He also doubles as SamueItemi337 begging with a series of other people's information and also scamming scam nairalanders.
I HAVE all the evidence to prove this beyond reasonable doubts
Re: What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon by captaininiobong(m): 1:01pm On May 05
Some people are just evil in nature, they dont want want good from people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SHELL Aptitude Tests 2012 / Immigration Provisional List Out / Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.