Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos (78665 Views)

23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) / Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by GOVERNORR: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
HeartlessMan:
I'm happy she died.
I pray more like her die.

Give me that surgeon's number let me buy him mortuary standard beer.

I find your comments funny but not this one. I started replying to your comments but I stopped, of course not with this account.

Abi are you taking the motuary standard beer close to a motuary? How's that
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Horokrox: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
maleekberry:
Every girl wants to have a big back cheesy
But one a serious note, these deaths keep happening every year. Something needs to be done about it.

There's a popular believe in naija that as a lady once you are loaded front and back Men will worship you and lavish you with the best things of life. Maybe that's why everyone is rushing to go and pump their body
You must be a fan of Victoria Cakes🤣

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by purples25(f): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
onyibor84:

How has this become the men's fault?
Must they be blamed for everything?

I didn't mention only men as the potential issue there. I said she could have been doing it for herself as well.
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by ppogba: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Destiny wanted to change her destiny but unfortunately ended up at the wrong destination.
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by doneback04: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
When she reach hell she go complete am there
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Okiemute101: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
elonize:
lagos😮🤔
Dis generation like unprotected sex too much..all useless WhatsApp groups n Facebook groups.. Team raw or condom
Rubbish

Yes oo ... the Skin2Skin geng them... honestly the virus is widespread now. You will soon hear the breaking news about it. The worst part now is the fact most people don't know they have contracted the virus
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by CCIA: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Shapeaso:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lost soul. Let her rest in pieces. Lesson for others to learn.
You lie 😁

Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by HellVictorinho7: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
scholarsfunding:

A wicked soul you are
TRY BENSON
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by harmony75: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yet another one will these girls ever have sense? 😔 😢 😢 She now put her innocent old parents in sorrow 😔
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Confirm4real(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Inferiority complex killing girls of this generation...

Tomorrow I will write my own RIP for her I'm busy atm.
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Richdee1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good day NL
Please where can I locate MFM church in Benin city?
If possible the branch headquarters in Benin
It's very urgent
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by SavageResponse(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nazgul:
A lot of Nigerian girls between the ages of 16-25 suffer from low self-esteem a lot. Even with your flat hips and nyash, if you're confident a girl, discard every atom of self condemnation and have a wonderful heart, men would flock around you.

It's the same thing everywhere not only among Nigerian girls
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Olat4421: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
HeartlessMan:
I'm happy she died.
I pray more like her die.

Give me that surgeon's number let me buy him mortuary standard beer.
rubbish u don’t have d right to wish anybody death as long Dey don’t kill anyone or harm anyone one

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by 1Sharon(f): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
purples25:

I didn't mention only men as the potential issue there. I said she could have been doing it for herself as well.

Bs
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by 1Sharon(f): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
onyibor84:

How has this become the men's fault?
Must they be blamed for everything?

Alaye, miss me with this hypocrisy

You men love to blame women when men commit frauds, rituals and other kind get rich schemes

You claim they do it to pls women

3 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by about2wed(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
If not for stupidity. She should have paid me, so that I will shift her kpekus together with the yansh
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by tfash96(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Another One..Many men she's trying to impress will ejaculate on her graveyard.. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Creeper: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
EriMma1:
Instead of this, I still prefer this girls go for body odor surgery cos the rate at which young girls ( even guys) are going about with body odor is alarming.

This afternoon, inside the vehicle, I couldn't breathe the moment two ladies entered. Same thing in the morning. A man and a lady entered the vehicle, I held my breath. The same fish odour.

Im sure this lady read the story of the other one that died and still went ahead to do her own. Common sense is no longer common.

Lol, this post cracked me up.

I almost puked whilst trying imagine the bad odour. I can’t stand any type of foul smell.

I guess they have got their priorities upside down. Poor hygiene is a massive turn-off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by sleeknaija(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Hmmm...

What I have naturally in full abundance.

Pls ladies, be confident with what u have.

Everything is Self Esteem. Give urself good judgement about yourself regardless of what u have. Please.

I don't want to talk too much cos if I talk, some people will be looking at me with one kain eye.

I can c u have it in full abundance grin grin. Everything dey moderate for everywhere cheesy
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Isabi4lov: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
I don't even know what's wrong with some ladies undecided
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Heroesworths(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
What a way to die. May her soul rest in peace
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Nevagivingin: 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
shocked

All for the gram

I need old inactive fiverr seller account send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by tremilatre(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Fat Embolism Syndrome.Sad way to go. If they had recognised this quickly and given her albumin infusion with high flow oxygen, she would have had a chance. Our health system is so bad.
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Creeper: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
maleekberry:
Every girl wants to have a big back cheesy
But one a serious note, these deaths keep happening every year. Something needs to be done about it.

There's a popular believe in naija that as a lady once you are loaded front and back Men will worship you and lavish you with the best things of life. Maybe that's why everyone is rushing to go and pump their body

But it’s grossly overrated and not worth paying a ransom and risking your life for. This is coming from someone who has run through all kinds of big backs, from natural, to BBL.

If you ain’t naturally blessed, just hit the gym and get a toned natural body. In the grand scheme of things: face card and slim thick or slim natural women will always be the prize.

Or how many billionaires and/or powerful men are cuffing these women that are built like dolls? Yes, they might be eye candy to get you sexually aroused. But ain’t that many high value men cuffing these women.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by bluefilm: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Even with the sad news, another girl elsewhere is mobilizing money for nyash lift.

Na for business na.

Dia Ashawo ministry must continue by fire by force.

Just because your ticket for Bet9ja cut no mean say another pesin ticket no go enta.

You get?
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good !

Now na grave worms go chop the hips Nyash cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make you stay how God make you , you said no ☺️

Na human being you want make e make you look Fine pass how God created you !

I don't have any pity for you 🙂😉🙂
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Dshocker(m): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
purples25:
This is sad.

Men often torment women whom they feel are unattractive in one way or the other. I have seen it happen.

At the same time, women need to be careful about the decisions they make, as the same men won't care about the consequences ladies face after trying to please them.

She could have been doing this to feel okay with herself. That's still an option.

Really sad.

At the bolded, dey play.

Oga she do am because of men.
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
E choke....

Next .............
Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by HellVictorinho7: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
GOVERNORR:

I find your comments funny but not this one. I started replying to your comments but I stopped, of course not with this account.

Abi are you taking the motuary standard beer close to a motuary? How's that
GO DOWN,THEN TURN LEFT , CHECK 4 A CRACKED SKULL, FETCH PALMI AND TRY SKUSHIS.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos by Upcomingdad67: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hmmmm , something you will do and regret later . You think all this top celebrities that went through the knife to get their big hips and ass are living a normal life .

They are not , they are regretting it till today .
From one issues to another

Be confident , carry yourself high weather ugly or fine , weather flat ass or chest .
Man way love you go love and appreciate you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly / 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days / Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.