Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK (73103 Views)

Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Maski87: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2023
Looks like photo shop
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by yashau(m): 1:43am On Apr 04, 2023
jchioma:
grin

The "in-going" president 's'elect and his 1st Lady.

Enjoy your vacation and come back to face the tribunal case with ya full chest. Nothing to fear. Good thing Nigerians are willing to abide by a just and lawful decision of the courts. We move.

Wahala for who carry Nigerian politicians' matter for head.
Yes Daddy!πŸ™„
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by onuman: 1:46am On Apr 04, 2023
sarrki:
Wife of the president elect and incoming First Lady in a love up photo in uk

Walahi, Tinubu is up to 85 years. If you doubt this, look at his face once again and compare it with the face of any person in his 80s you know.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by ruggedtimi(m): 1:46am On Apr 04, 2023
Adedoyin27:
I hope he comes back hale, hearty, and strong enough to tackle the myriads of challenges we have in this country presently

This is just so heartbreaking.. Nigerians are really suffering in these hard times. I pray that God touches the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear.
scammer like you...open another acct

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by onuman: 1:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Adedoyin27:
I hope he comes back hale, hearty, and strong enough to tackle the myriads of challenges we have in this country presently

This is just so heartbreaking.. Nigerians are really suffering in these hard times. I pray that God touches the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear.

In your private business, can you employ Tinubu like this to tackle the myriads of challenges you have in your business?
Most of the crooks in this Nigeria are allowing ethno-religious bigotry in choice of apex political leadership ruin their generations unborn. It was like this in 2015,despite all the warnings, you people voted for a mannequin in Aso Rock.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Okhuadams(m): 1:58am On Apr 04, 2023
sarrki:
the Dis-obidiently Obidients I just wonder for there hatred. On the President Federal Republic of Nigeria. Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka JAGABANA. GCFRN, GCON, OON, MON, DOO, SOA, ELK AND ETC ETC ETC. and his firsr lady Pastor Oluremi Tinubu.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by onuman: 2:23am On Apr 04, 2023
PAWG:

They’ll start doing image search to check whether it’s an old pic. SMH
Oh, thank God the old and sick man did not die in France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· or in the UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ all these days he has been out of public view, that is your only happiness.
Millions of healthier, less corrupt, younger, and better educated presidential materials with untainted image of drug trafficking offences, exist in Nigeria. Na Tinubu be your choice. You don't yet know that a clique of the Oligarchic rule tribe is using Tinubu as front to renew their stay in Aso Rock by having a president Tinubu like another Farouk Kperogi's mannequin in Aso Rock.
Tufiakwa. When will people like you in Nigeria start to look beyond the nose?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Larryndelaw: 2:26am On Apr 04, 2023
jchioma:
grin

Enjoy your vacation and come back to face the tribunal case with ya full chest. Nothing to fear. Good thing Nigerians are willing to abide by a just and lawful decision of the courts. We move.

See crying and wailing. Sorry o
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Larryndelaw: 2:28am On Apr 04, 2023
Vote4Obi:

Yes o, our Daddy is a great man unlike a notorious drug baron international community now use as poster boy of corruption 🀣🀣
Thank you Daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by pfadom: 2:31am On Apr 04, 2023
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem.... (in Gov Wike's voice).

jchioma:
grin

The "in-coming" president and his 1st Lady.

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Mikebjoe: 2:35am On Apr 04, 2023
Adedoyin27:

so people selling fake expensive things in the market don't know Nigerians are suffering or you want to turn a blind eye on that πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Mikebjoe: 2:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Adedoyin27:

so people selling fa ke expensive things in the market don't know Nigerians are suff ering or you want to turn a bli nd eye on that πŸ™„
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 04, 2023
Sick presidents sick country
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Djele: 3:21am On Apr 04, 2023
The truth is this man is unwell but greedy will not let him rest and become a stateman
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Hotice085: 3:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Not in Lagos he developed but in London where a man of Pakistani origin his mayor and the country a man of India heritage is prime minister

What a criminal and retrogressive human being
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by tyinfinity: 4:12am On Apr 04, 2023
Yes daddy
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Foodqueen(f): 4:22am On Apr 04, 2023
Where is the love up Abi i no no the meaning of lobe up again.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by ufotunang: 4:25am On Apr 04, 2023
sarrki:
Asiwaju God bless you sire

Oluremi Tinubu God bless you ma

The progressive movement God bless us all

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
.why can't APC win election free and fair
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Officialmrt: 4:31am On Apr 04, 2023
grin
GeneralPulal:

No, Jakarta..
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by iamjavadem(m): 4:42am On Apr 04, 2023
...and what will that amount to, nothing. Did they not do same to PMB for 8 years. It's food for wailers.
Vote4Obi:

Don't you think you should be more worried that Kwankwaso has exposed and disgraced Tinubu on BBC Hausa? After dragging Tinubu in the mud, non of you could make noise or even try to defend Tinubu.

What a slave-master relationship 🀣🀣
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Saidfx(m): 4:47am On Apr 04, 2023
One of it's kind, will bubu do this? Dem know born aisha well, nah kitchen she belong. Can't wait for this intelligent man to start work in this about to finish country. May Allah make me see good things in my country before he denies me oxygen, Amin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by hush15: 4:48am On Apr 04, 2023
jchioma:
grin

Abi you ment "no-going" president select and his 2nd wife out of numerous concubines. grin

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by lexy2014: 4:55am On Apr 04, 2023
sarrki:
Asiwaju God bless you sire

Oluremi Tinubu God bless you ma

The progressive movement God bless us all

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

is buhari part of this "progressive movement"?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by bayplus: 4:56am On Apr 04, 2023
jchioma:
grin

[/b]Wahala for who carry Nigerian politicians' matter for head.
[b]

My sister, i agree with your bolded.

All of them will enjoy the power with their families with minimal impacts on nigerians who carry dem for head, see Buhari's case. Somebody even trecked from his village to Abuja because of Buhari, now many of these Buharists know better after Emiefele dealt with us with his crazy naira confiscation policy

No single politician can turn nigeria around overnight. Growing and developing as a country do not happen overnight and human beings change once they get hold of power.

Personally, i hqve learnt my lessons from all the previous politicians. They say different thing before and do different after gaining power.

My hope is on God and my personal efforts to make things happen not on any of these politicians. Never!

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by bewla(m): 5:06am On Apr 04, 2023
jchioma:
grin

And chest
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by MuslimIgbo: 5:48am On Apr 04, 2023
jchioma:
grin

When will you have sense?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by oneMalik: 5:52am On Apr 04, 2023
Dey console yourself .

jchioma:
grin

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by tfelicityk(m): 5:55am On Apr 04, 2023
Some reports mentioned France while others said UK...
People with their monitoring spirit
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Banhammy717: 6:00am On Apr 04, 2023
Yes Daddy....,
Over to you
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Gasayi(m): 6:04am On Apr 04, 2023
angry Jagaban of Africa
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Eastlandx: 6:06am On Apr 04, 2023
sarrki:
They are still recycling old photos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News / Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba / Dino Melaye Buys His Special Assistant A 1992 Honda Accord Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.