Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK (73105 Views)

Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Gloriagee(f): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2023
So make I fry beans undecided
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Bovis(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2023
Vote4Obi:

Don't you think you should be more worried that Kwankwaso has exposed and disgraced Tinubu on BBC Hausa? After dragging Tinubu in the mud, non of you could make noise or even try to defend Tinubu.

What a slave-master relationship 🤣🤣

Kwankwaso is irrelevant, he won only one state through extreme rigging. Your Obi’s political career is now officially dead and buried due to that very sickening audio - I get goosebumps every time I listen to it
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by BIZNess123(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Billygee2u:

A so called RCCG Pastor that supported her husband's election rig.

Uncle Goan rest .. where's the prove
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by tete7000(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Tflex01:

So you want to come and protest in Lagos this time? grin

cheesy

Me protest? I don't protest but those who will are in the waiting.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Nordy: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2023
They keep posting old pictures to cover this guy track. For how long?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by DADYLEED: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2023
Ordinary CONGO you don't travel go before?
lawman88:
angry angry angry angry angry
It's UK now, no longer France. Continudeceiving yourself
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by IbileIfe: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2023
Beauty and the **** grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Chatflick(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2023
fareed69:

Okay
He's sick.
Buhari was sick and he's rounding up 8 years.
Likewise Tinubu would be there for 8 years.
Continue wailing
If you think Tinubu would rule Nigeria then you can believe 2pac is still alive. Lmao
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by tojahh(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2023
When will they love up in Chicago grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by GoodbutBadguy: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2023
ruggedboy01:
Can she kiss tinlupu🤮🤮
She isn't a gold digger like you & love is genuine to BATgrin

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by sheriffindy(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2023
Please tell yourself the truth...search your conscience deeply. Thanks
Kpompey2:

Obi also na grand pa. stop deceiving Nigerians with the young man statement. Both of them are old enough to be called grandpa.....Imagine president talking baboon or programmed toy at a world summit. We want Tinubu, na im we endorse.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2023
sarrki:
Wife of the president elect and incoming First Lady in a love up photo in uk
How are we sure that this picture is a resent one. You peoples lies and propaganda is too much these days.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Exceed15: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Wailers. Over to you.

People who almost died for Buhari that time na dem dey wail pass now
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Peritome: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2023
Lies.. Nairaland is compromised. Pushing lies to FP always. That picture above is since 2022.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by onuman: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2023
PAWG:

I’m not happy about seeing anyone, elections are over, move on.

Super educated younger people have failed in leadership positions (in this country) likewise older less educated ones. The system has chosen a president, accept it; except of course you want to claim Nigeria’s system isn’t bad or that you’re not corrupt and part of this bad system. I await your lies and denial

That your Nigerian system which chose a man like Tinubu as president must be demolished. The system has kept 200 million black Africans in Nigeria lagging behind other black people on earth. The Obidients demolished the system on 25th February 2023. Labour party won the last presidential election. Nigeria must be resued from the EVIL Nigerian system before the con men and women steering the evil system renew their tenure.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by engineerkola: 11:25am On Apr 04, 2023
sarrki:
Wife of the president elect and incoming First Lady in a love up photo in uk

Sarrki, you a the real example of a slave celebrating his masters in his chains even when he has the option to free himself. Is it not you that had family members kidnapped on the Abuja-Kaduna train during this useless APC government tenure? APC government that could not provide security for you and your family. You are still celebrating them. Is it a curse or you enjoy slavery?

Why don't you support a different party who can provide better amenities for Nigerians? Maybe tribalism won't let you think straight

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by salih74(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2023
onuman:

That your Nigerian system which chose a man like Tinubu as president must be demolished. The system has kept 200 million black Africans in Nigeria lagging behind other black people on earth. The Obidients demolished the system on 25th February 2023. Labour party won the last presidential election. Nigeria must be resued from the EVIL Nigerian system before the con men and women steering the evil system renew their tenure.
Vote4Obi:

Don't you think you should be more worried that Kwankwaso has exposed and disgraced Tinubu on BBC Hausa? After dragging Tinubu in the mud, non of you could make noise or even try to defend Tinubu.

What a slave-master relationship 🤣🤣

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Lobotomy02: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2023
2022 picture.
Waste of time.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Brownshoe: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Awnnn my incoming and his woman.If you don’t have the potentials of making me a First Lady please find your square root grin

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by egwue: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2023
Why are they displaying very old pictures. Pictures that were taken over 20 years ago.
Who are they trying to deceive?
Where is patriotism when we will leave the beautiful and expensive resident of Tinubu in Nigeria to go and enrich British economy celebrating birthday?
Can we ever think right?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Mistermamus(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2023
WantsandMore:
Yes Daddy, apparently every man that mount that sit has sth. to offer, wether it's from your favorite or not, good or bad, they offered sth. & Lessons will be learnt.
we'll come bck to this conversation after 2025
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by WantsandMore: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2023
Mistermamus:
we'll come bck to this conversation after 2025
Ok. Insha Allah.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by goody234: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Old picture these handlers of tinubu think nigerians are stupid
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by PAWG(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
onuman:

Obidients are part of that system. Only time will tell whether we as Nigerians really want change or not.

I once boarded a bust where the driver was praising Obi and wouldn’t let anyone rest with tales of the Obidient movement.

Same guy was extorting passengers, charging different fares for same trip.

We preach change when it’s convenient. I maintain my stand PO isn’t a saint, he was just the better marketed ‘thief’.

If you want real change, bring a young and clean and straightforward person. In working democracies, all the 4 major presidential candidates would’ve served time in jail or still be serving time.

Imagine PO working against candidates in a party he joined at the 11th hour, PO is just selfish and serving his interests. Who made him the messiah?

I don’t care who becomes our president eventually but I can’t be fooled to think PO is a saint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Charly68: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
I beg oo mama ,make una hold Baba tight oo...you don work well to cook the food ,don't allow all these olosho girls to hijack Baba Jagaban from your hands oo...God will give you long life to reign and take Nigeria to the next level in Jesus name.
All the ney sayers will soon come back to say ranka dede to the Political mathematician of our time .. . I just love brilliant men and women anywhere I see one. Meanwhile those who want to rule Nigeria next ,I advise you go to Delta or Edo and get a good wife there. They have the formula to make men great
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Kpompey2: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
sheriffindy:
Please tell yourself the truth...search your conscience deeply. Thanks
Tinubu is better than Obi in all ramification. So nothing to search.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by omoluka: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
PAWG:

Obidients are part of that system. Only time will tell whether we as Nigerians really want change or not.

I once boarded a bust where the driver was praising Obi and wouldn’t let anyone rest with tales of the Obidient movement.

We preach change when it’s convenient. I maintain my stand PO isn’t a saint, he was just the better marketed ‘thief’.

If you want real change, bring a young and clean and straightforward person. In working democracies, all the 4 major presidential candidates would’ve served time in jail or still be serving time.

Imagine PO working against candidates in a party he joined at the 11th hour, PO is just selfish and serving his interests. Who made him the messiah?

I don’t care who becomes our president eventually but I can’t be fooled to think PO is a saint
I supported Obi but i agree with everything you drop here 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Spandau: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
seunmsg:
Lovely power couple.

Ni kini? Lovely ngwa? 😆😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by onuman: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
PAWG:

Bolded.
"You don't care who becomes our president.."

but not Peter Obi, you would say.
Your Igbophobia is rooted on your parasitic lifestyle in Nigeria which drives most of the people with phobia for the Igbo in Nigeria.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by billyG(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Biuty and the Bat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by PAWG(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
onuman:

Bolded.
"You don't care who becomes our president.."

but not Peter Obi, you would say.
Your Igbophobia is rooted on your parasitic lifestyle in Nigeria which drives most of the people with phobia for the Igbo in Nigeria.

It’ll be myopic to think I’m “Igbophobic”

You’re entitled to your deductions anyways. Trust me, you know nothing about me.

PO was trying to pull another Buhari on us. If eventually he emerges, fine. I just don’t believe in him, it’s my constitutional right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Buys His Special Assistant A 1992 Honda Accord Car (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.