Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK (73102 Views)

Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by onuman: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
PAWG:

It’ll be myopic to think I’m “Igbophobic”

You’re entitled to your deductions anyways. Trust me, you know nothing about me.

PO was trying to pull another Buhari on us. If eventually he emerges, fine. I just don’t believe in him, it’s my constitutional right

If a man like PO with his array of educational qualifications and proven experience in governance, would pull another Buhari on you, will Nigeria's number one con man, the old and mentally handicapped Tinubu, your apparent choice, who was convicted of drug trafficking offences in the US, pull a Messiah to save Nigeria for you from its present malaise?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by PAWG(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
onuman:

If a man like PO with his array of educational qualifications and proven experience in governance, would pull another Buhari on you, will Nigeria's number one con man, the old and mentally handicapped Tinubu, your apparent choice, who was convicted of drug trafficking offences in the US, pull a Messiah to save Nigeria for you from its present malaise?

Based on past administrative abilities and faithfulness to causes, I made my choice.

Like I earlier said, it’s my right. I won’t chide you over your choice it’s up to you.

I live in a space (the web) where popular opinion isn’t always the right choice.

If PO had simply come out to say it was the turn of the Igbos to be president, I’d have voted him not coming out like a messiah. I’m not for that
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Lemos14: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
billyG:
Biuty and the Bat grin grin grin

😂😂😂
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by onuman: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
PAWG:

Based on past administrative abilities and faithfulness to causes, I made my choice.

Like I earlier said, it’s my right. I won’t chide you over your choice it’s up to you.

I live in a space (the web) where popular opinion isn’t always the right choice.

If PO had simply come out to say it was the turn of the Igbos to be president, I’d have voted him not coming out like a messiah. I’m not for that
You have gone to turn by turn.
Did you and Tinubu your choice not know that if it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria after PMB?
Why would PO shout it loud as his criterion to be voted president? Abeg, go with your most Shophistiwretched clan mindset.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by harmony75: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
See how they resembled God forbid!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by PAWG(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
onuman:

You have gone to turn by turn.
Did you and Tinubu your choice not know that if it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria after PMB?
Why would PO shout it loud as his criterion to be voted president? Abeg, go with your most Shophistiwretched clan mindset.

It had to be Tinubu otherwise a northerner would be president again. Rotation is necessary

For the record, I have nothing against Igbo presidency
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by sheriffindy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
You can also say that Tinubu is healthier than you. AMEN
Kpompey2 1post=122288035:

Tinubu is better than Obi in all ramification. So nothing to search.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by onuman: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
PAWG:

It had to be Tinubu otherwise a northerner would be president again. Rotation is necessary

For the record, I have nothing against Igbo presidency

Because of Tinubu's jump into the 2023 presidential race, a northerner may succeed President Buhari.

If Tinubu had respected the Igbo and let one of those Igbo presidential materials who formed APC with Tinubu to fly APC ticket, northerners in APC would agree. Atiku would not have gone to PDP to contest. PDP would have fielded an Igbo presidential candidate. It would have been like another 1999 between Obasanjo and Falae. But you people of Tinubu believe that you are intelligent more than others.
Don't believe that Tinubu will ever be president of Nigeria. In todays world, a man who earlier got conviction from drugs trafficking offences can not be president of a country, not even a Banana Republic. The world is a global village and economy, and has a way of protecting the future generations from the activities of drug cartels. Nigeria is not an isolated village where impunity can be rewarded.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by PAWG(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
onuman:

Because of Tinubu's jump into the 2023 presidential race, a northerner may succeed President Buhari.

If Tinubu had respected the Igbo and let one of those Igbo presidential materials who formed APC with Tinubu to fly APC ticket, northerners in APC would agree. Atiku would not have gone to PDP to contest. PDP would have fielded an Igbo presidential candidate. It would have been like another 1999 between Obasanjo and Falae. But you people of Tinubu believe that you are intelligent more than others.
Don't believe that Tinubu will ever be president of Nigeria. In todays world, a man who earlier got conviction from drugs trafficking offences can not be president of a country, not even a Banana Republic. The world is a global village and economy, and has a way of protecting the future generations from the activities of drug cartels. Nigeria is not an isolated village where impunity can be rewarded.

What makes the office of president different from governor?

Or the conviction didn’t exist by 1999 right?

Igbos seem to think their only problem in this life is Tinubu.

Tinubu will be gone one day, I wonder who’ll be blamed by then.

With what’s playing out I doubt an Igbo presidency will ever be achieved
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by onuman: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
PAWG:

What makes the office of president different from governor?

Or the conviction didn’t exist by 1999 right?

Igbos seem to think their only problem in this life is Tinubu.

Tinubu will be gone one day, I wonder who’ll be blamed by then.

In bold.
Are you normal for asking what makes the office of president of a country different from office of a state governor?
I think I will end this discussion with you at this point. You are being too unreasonable.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by PAWG(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
onuman:

In bold.
Are you normal for asking what makes the office of president of a country different from office of a state governor?
I think I will end this discussion with you at this point. You are being too unreasonable.

Yes, that’s my question. Tinubu will never be disqualified based on his US case. This I can wager on

It’s a morality thing, nothing more
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by MSesan: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
sarrki:
Asiwaju your enemies will not end well

You will overcome them DADDY

Yes Daddy!
Amem Daddy! In a crying tone cheesy
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by DOD88: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Vote4Obi:

Don't you think you should be more worried that Kwankwaso has exposed and disgraced Tinubu on BBC Hausa? After dragging Tinubu in the mud, non of you could make noise or even try to defend Tinubu.

What a slave-master relationship 🤣🤣

When I read this kind of uncoordinated statement, I wonder how Tinubu phobia and scare have driven some people like you into talking like slowpoke. What has Kwankwaso statement got to do with 29th May swearing in of Asiwaju? What has it got do with the present situation in which Kwankwaso himself said he is not going to court. What has Kwankwaso said that is different from the rigging claim of Atiku and Obi? You just talk unreasonably without relating it to reality on ground. If you don't like Tinubu, that does not mean you shouldn't reason well as a sane human being and live above mediocrity. I sorry for you and I pray for you: may you not collapse by your envy and resentment for our incoming president.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by PrinceDoctor(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
This is the real daddy enjoying with mummy. It is written, "As God lives every knee must bow to Him and every tongue must confess that He is the Lord."

As long as political relevance is concern in Nigeria, PO must call the Jagaban DADDY. He must do this before 29th May, 2023 for the real daddy to consider him for appointment. If he's stubborn, he should forget about political relevance in Nigeria.

8years for Tinubu
8years for North

16 years from now, we all know what will happen. Let him call Jagaban, Daddy and be "safe."
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
jchioma:
grin

The "in-going" president 's'elect and his 1st Lady.

Enjoy your vacation and come back to face the tribunal case with ya full chest. Nothing to fear. Good thing Nigerians are willing to abide by a just and lawful decision of the courts. We move.

Wahala for who carry Nigerian politicians' matter for head.
yes daddy
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by PrinceDoctor(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
PAWG:

They have missed their best chance.
8 years for Tinubu
8 years for North
8 years for South; SS
8 years for North
8 years for South; SW
8 years for North

Continues as this until "they" will learn respect and building bridges.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by sheriffindy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
You can also say that Tinubu is healthier and younger than you...AMEN.
Kpompey2 1post=122288035:

Tinubu is better than Obi in all ramification. So nothing to search.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by Kokoboss: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
BIZNess123:
By the time tinubu finishes flogging obi in court with Cain From bourdillion...

Obi Will be shouting yes daddy..
hahhahaha crazy people full here o
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by 7lives: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
fareed69:

I think he's 120 years

No, 720.
Whoever have something useful to say should step forward.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK by emoghenemartin(m): 6:32am On Apr 05, 2023
sarrki:
Wife of the president elect and incoming First Lady in a love up photo in uk
the man no get power to even KNACk self so them go just dey look each other eyes and all the love up moments are for the cameras

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News / Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.