Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) (94345 Views)

Yosi Yusuf: Gombe State College Of Education Student Murdered / Ogume Grammar School Delta Shuts Down, Female Student Murdered In Cult Clash / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by kacheezy: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

January 1971. But he was just caught in between cross fire between protesters and police. E no relate to cult killing nah G. Abi na your day 1
Are you a child?
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by 27Pushing30: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Yeah

Shot at a very close range

He is a kegite

He *was*
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by lendahand(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2023
chatinent:

I wish students could learn to stop being cultists.
Kegite club is a smokescreen. Most members are frat guys as well and it's hard for a non cultist to emerge the head, get this fact bro. Speaking as a former Kegite.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by lendahand(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2023
BIGDADDY000:

of course not, but its a kind of it,
Trust me when i say so, am a kegite too
when i was on campus, but 50% of kegite club
do involve in secret court, like EYE, AYEE, ALORA etc
Kegite club is a club and never a kind of secret cult in anyway rather the Kegite club members are mostly secret cult members.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2023
Aboguede:

Na em b say u no kno the capins of secret society shocked

Well, if you believe kegites club is a cult, who am I to argue with you that knows the capins of a secret society?

Thanks
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by lendahand(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2023
Iseoluwani:

You are wrong
he is 💯% right and if you were never a Kegite member, no need to continue dragging this
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Upton: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Amayabor1:

That he was killed inside uniben doesn't necessarily mean he was living on campus.

Most times, when matter dey sub for off campus, these non-Aye men dey run inside school come dey on a low for sometime before outside cool down.

I read that he lives in the hostel. I really don’t know. Inside the school is the safest place for them in time of crisis but still, non Ayes will not run to block F hall 3 for safety .
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by lendahand(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Cyrusthevirus:
As a kegite Elder,he blended with cultist and that is the result.In my DayZ as no 2,u dia not mix the 2,u'll b dekeged.Say no to cultism.
which days?? People like Tony one week and Emeka Rollas, were they not strong cultists in their days Kegites are mostly cultists oga
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by lendahand(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Cyrusthevirus:
Please don't say what u don't understand.Once you're discovered to b a frat man,u'll b dekeged.Check kegites sealation.

you're sleeping on a bicycle

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Angrygoat: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
I am a univen graj na,me sef dem beat me taya fpr faculty when i be go fick with nos 3 man. Total i paid was 30k b4 i run go gra. Uniben go make u wise
Delightsome2023:
cokahot I Know say i go see you here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by folake4u(f): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Metetiexpress:

If you don't pass your boundary in Uniben u have nothing to worry about

SIMPLE!!!!
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by folake4u(f): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Angrygoat:
Shithappens. Upper own kor..even gra,sapele road,ekewan road,infact the whole edo state is filled of cultists.

Especially that Upper Sakponba, Uselu, Upper Mission, Osasogie, Ekosodin, Ekehuan Road side.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Sonicroyel: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Slurity:
NO, NA POLITICAL PARTY. JUST THEY PLAY.

Den why isn't it proscribed??
Abi shey axemen fit dey host event inside school for broad daylight?
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Aboguede(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

Well, if you believe kegites club is a cult, who am I to argue with you that knows the capins of a secret society?

Thanks

Better, just face ur agbado and corn in peace grin
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Cactusjack69(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Mayor rest in perfect peace. embarassed embarassed

Aswear this is brutal he was killed badly cry cry cry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
So Aye and Viking fit dey d same kegite

True, but they dare not bring their rivalry to gyration... During gyration, everybody gyrates as one, irrespective of your colour... Note that there are other Karid entities who are not in any cult

After gyration, them fit go back to their two-fighting
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Sonicroyel: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
lendahand:
Kegite club is a club and never a kind of secret cult in anyway rather the Kegite club members are mostly secret cult members.

4 kegs of wine 4 you my man !!!!
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Slurity(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Den why isn't it proscribed??
Abi shey axemen fit dey host event inside school for broad daylight?
Ordinarily by the mode of operation and existence, they are not supposed to be classified as cultist, but 99.9% of them now belongs to other cultist group or the other and in fact some kegite group are corrupted themselves to become a dangerous group.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by MrAbufayed: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
jesutakewe:
I REmemBER THIS Guy vERY weLL. He was A cultIst BUT WAS USING KEGITE TO cOvER FAcE.

SmH.

Evans obose he was azonto 1 of the Galaxy,2013 anatomy gate uniben,was a member of the eiye confraternity his ADC left him at basement after he felt the sudden urge to leave.just a few minutes walk from that place he was shot and killed, some of his members who were hierarchy and new about the impending hit begged him to sleep in school,but I think they would have visited him where ever he was.he was really mapped for that hit
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by MrAbufayed: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
alcuin:

Again. Shut up your mouth.

I know UNIBEN a lot and I'm telling you the fact.
This is a public forum and no everything should be said.

Stop glamorising Ayes.
Galaxy a very skilled barber and an axe man was gunned down by eiye men 2013 or 2014 in his shop in ekosodin.
But more eiye men have gone down in school than axemen
1)snazzy maths 2012...still alive
2) pere faculty of life sciences microbiology dead 2018 during motivation concert
3) Mayor 2023(hall 3)

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by MrAbufayed: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Birdman07090:
95% of kegite members are cultist, when I was in federal poly Auchi I was a kegite member and also a member of Eiye confraternity
Na your Man them drop so o
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by MrAbufayed: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Birdman07090:

Common solemn your mouth, Eiye dey finished ayes for uniben sometimes, Beware of Eiye confraternity
That war when Ayes and eiye knack 2013/2014...Ayes fall o, like the casualty loud on both sides , jack Bauer fall,Galaxy fall many extra men fall,birds still bleed Sha.
Say no to cultism

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Charly68: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
See how they wasted a very promising young man sent to school by his parents so as to become somebody in life. God have mercy oo..
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Adenex3051(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Facebook video of the murdered AB Ilya Ovie Chief on Gyration Ground. May his soul rest in peace.
https://www.facebook.com/Okpanamson/videos/2465476673616775/?mibextid=pv79HiyFwv7A5S4a
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by ufuosman(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Iseoluwani:

You are wrong
if u say so
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by saintnegroid(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
mystical109:
you are talking rubbish. First, you asked "is there any of their member who isn't a cultist" meaning that,you believe they are all cultists. Then again you said 90% of their members are cultists. Like are you mad? How can you be contradicting yourself. I'm a very top kegite member and I'm not a cultist and we have many people who aren't cultists
then you are a cultist that's why you are pained.... You better repent
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by mystical109(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
lendahand:
he is 💯% right and if you were never a Kegite member, no need to continue dragging this
so you know the club more than a member. I put it to you that you don't know any kegite member personally. You have been spewing the same rubbish all over the thread. Go through the thread, you will observe that most kegite members are trying to correct you but you that may not have even been to a higher is still arguing. I was an Elder 1 in my days in school and I'm not a cultist. The Chief I was under, his predecessor and his successor weren't cultists. Elder 1 is the 2nd man in every institution so u know. It's true that there are cultists in kegite but they are very few and kegite frown upon cultism. Say no to cultism. The gods are wise
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by MightySparrow: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
mployer:

Keggite is more than drinking palm wine and dancing.

I said those days. They were gyrating in the evenings. No use of guns
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by FiremanX: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
folake4u:

SIMPLE!!!!
Folake for the boys,,I hope say bullet no go touch u too, that benin environment is unsafe.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Immanuelsnr: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Bro i know what am saying

Even the vice chancellor knows that uniben is owned and run by the axemen( Aye)

I'm from Benin okay

Uniben is called futa jallon for a reason

No be Uniben dem take form men
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by mystical109(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
saintnegroid:
then you are a cultist that's why you are pained.... You better repent
I'm a strong kegite member and I will defend kegite with my full chest. We have been fighting to weed out bad eggs from our club and I won't let a stupid fellow like you to talk trash about my club. There are cultists is SU, JCCF, SUG but I don't see fools like you tagging all of them cultists. Allow pple who have idea of situations to talk about it, you can't know everything. Say no to cultism. The gods are wise

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Babssoo(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
amp01:

U dont need to be from Benin to know that uniben is the home field of the axemen.
It's on record,they have not Lost a match at home.
they have lost severally ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning / Rough Guide Of The Best & Most Reputable Universities In The UK / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.