Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) (94148 Views)

Yosi Yusuf: Gombe State College Of Education Student Murdered / Ogume Grammar School Delta Shuts Down, Female Student Murdered In Cult Clash / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Sonicroyel: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
Slurity:
Ordinarily by the mode of operation and existence, they are not supposed to be classified as cultist, but 99.9% of them now belongs to other cultist group or the other and in fact some kegite group are corrupted themselves to become a dangerous group.

Now you hit the nail Omo so sad for the guy
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Babssoo(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
mystical109:
you are talking rubbish. First, you asked "is there any of their member who isn't a cultist" meaning that,you believe they are all cultists. Then again you said 90% of their members are cultists. Like are you mad? How can you be contradicting yourself. I'm a very top kegite member and I'm not a cultist and we have many people who aren't cultists
and you have to call him mad, because you want to explain yourself … shocked
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Iseoluwani: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
lendahand:
he is 💯% right and if you were never a Kegite member, no need to continue dragging this

Sukurumus seramnus
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by mystical109(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Babssoo:
and you have to call him mad, because you want to explain yourself … shocked
what else is the definition of madness. How can one be talking about what he knows nothing about and still be dishing out statistics. I doubt if he knows any kegite member personally. I know the extent the club have put in combating cultism amongst members and the society at large, so it infuriates me when some people who knows nothing about the club, come to a public forum to advertise their stupidity by attack the club. I will never tell you that there are no cultists in the club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by donforeign: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Navalsadiq:
I will parmanently close uniben and ekpoma

They are not higher institutions of learning

They breed cultists but if them get mind make them go face fherds men...

Imagine how they are foolishly killing themselves
oga quiet eeee.
Cultism na choice and e dey every school.
Uniben is one of the best schools in 9ja...
To avoid wahala everywhere, shun cultism and dey your lane m.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by donforeign: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Angrygoat:
Shithappens. Upper own kor..even gra,sapele road,ekewan road,infact the whole edo state is filled of cultists.
I am Edo man, cultism dn reduce for benin big time.. guys dn enter hk and most of them dn travel..Benin is very cool..
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Birdman07090(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

You just dey cap nonsense

Body go tell you make you nor yarn anyhow

Common solemn, Birds are flying
I nor blame you at all na because will dey nairaland platform dey chat that's while you dey foe anyhow.. make I see face to face make you talk that nonsense.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Birdman07090(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrAbufayed:

Na your Man them drop so o

Na Eiye man be that guy way drop
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Birdman07090(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
amp01:

Am not a cultist,but I go university and I know say,UNIBEN NA AXEMEN home ground.
And they never loss home match for home

Eiye don drop many ayes for uniben, so nor be new thing.. if ayes price them must pay

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Osobi32(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
vikiphy89:

Abobi shut up if you no know wetin to talk
Cultist spotted!
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Angrygoat: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
So where is uniben located,ondo ba
donforeign:
I am Edo man, cultism dn reduce for benin big time.. guys dn enter hk and most of them dn travel..Benin is very cool..
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Chiraq77(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Iseoluwani:

May you never go by the way of pharaoh who perished in the red sea

Oga speak English and stop speaking in parables
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Lingudy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bontafa:
Kegites have been endangerd species in the university since 90's especially if you are the head
Please who are the kegites?
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Iseoluwani: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chiraq77:

Oga speak English and stop speaking in parables

Only for those that are karid

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by MrAbufayed: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Birdman07090:

Na Eiye man be that guy way drop
Yeah... Baobab nest need to peace talk with those axemen, for the safety of their members when be active students, Baobab rugged birds no dey come around school again.
But Ayes hit men from even early 2000's still dey frolic around school.The squad tight and e choke

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by mystical109(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lingudy:

Please who are the kegites?
write jamb and seek admission into one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria, you will know what kegite is....peace
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by NobleSeed(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
can't believe I read this from page 1 to 13 just wow 😳 😳
Say no to cultism ✅

6 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Lingudy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
mystical109:
write jamb and seek admission into one of the tertiary institutions in Nigeria, you will know what kegite is....peace
I'm a university student, but nothing of such here in this part of Nigeria
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Abrezzy99: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Common shot up your mouth. People say na kegite Dem drop you don go dey talk pass your self
Baobab ko Baobab no. Nonsense
MrAbufayed:

Yeah... Baobab nest need to peace talk with those axemen, for the safety of their members when be active students, Baobab rugged birds no dey come around school again.
But Ayes hit men from even early 2000's still dey frolic around school.The squad tight and e choke
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by folake4u(f): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
FiremanX:
Folake for the boys,,I hope say bullet no go touch u too, that benin environment is unsafe.

Lol no.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by donforeign: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Angrygoat:
So where is uniben located,ondo ba
go sit down make una dey talk wetin una no know
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by saintnegroid(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
mystical109:
I'm a strong kegite member and I will defend kegite with my full chest. We have been fighting to weed out bad eggs from our club and I won't let a stupid fellow like you to talk trash about my club. There are cultists is SU, JCCF, SUG but I don't see fools like you tagging all of them cultists. Allow pple who have idea of situations to talk about it, you can't know everything. Say no to cultism. The gods are wise
smiles.... I'm sure you don't know the meaning of stupid and fool. Because he who argues with a fool and a stupid person is also same with him. But I will pardon your uncultured manners because that's how cultist talk. I say again... Repent
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by seeker121(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Same here very interesting thread above all love leads just enjoying everyone cappings and opinions.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Otunbakayce: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
10thTenthMan:

I was not stupid enough to lose millions to a female assistant.

Okay! But you are stupid enough to remain a fool at 40, right?
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Jeffhardie: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Fut9ure:

Bro i know what am saying

Even the vice chancellor knows that uniben is owned and run by the axemen( Aye)

I'm from Benin okay

Uniben is called futa jallon for a reason

Guy u are 1000 percent right, uniben is ruled by (AYE)d former vc, osayuki oshodin was a correct AYE MAN. you cant kill an aye inside uniben. E go hard ooo. The whole of HALL 3 From block d to f plus ekosodin na get am
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Bobbybrwon(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Kegite na cult group?
b

Some of them hide under kegite to disguise
I'm not saying the guy is a cultist but just reffering to what you said.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by mystical109(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lingudy:

I'm a university student, but nothing of such here in this part of Nigeria
which school is that
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Chiraq77(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Omo I just get intel say that kegite wey fall na maphite
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by ibinaboonline: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
He wouldn't have felt a thing. The shooter will leave there with blood spatter all over his own face.
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by MrAbufayed: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Abrezzy99:
Common shot up your mouth. People say na kegite Dem drop you don go dey talk pass your self
Baobab ko Baobab no. Nonsense
You no get sense, school when I graduate from,the guy na eiye man...idiot!!! Chief Evans obose kegite no 1 uniben 2013 was killed too in 2013 dey shout say na kegite them kill..
them no dey see you as a worthy threat unless you be rival.Jew no get offence, highest that will happen if you F up as a Jew is to be seriously beaten.. unless your village people just decide to be unfortunate
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Birdman07090(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrAbufayed:

Flying ibaka for Baobab next is not rugged he nor fit recruit squad from Abura next.. Abura next get strong Eiye man.. well may the souls of the fallen heroes begin to rest in the hands of jaku
Re: UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) by Abrezzy99: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Because you graduate from the school so you know everything when dey sup there ba. So anybody when Dem kill na Eiye man. Abi you b tingo.
MrAbufayed:

You no get sense, school when I graduate from,the guy na eiye man...idiot!!! Chief Evans obose kegite no 1 uniben 2013 was killed too in 2013 dey shout say na kegite them kill..
them no dey see you as a worthy threat unless you be rival.Jew no get offence, highest that will happen if you F up as a Jew is to be seriously beaten.. unless your village people just decide to be unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / Rough Guide Of The Best & Most Reputable Universities In The UK / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.