Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola (3957 Views)

If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / If You See Her Doing Any Of These 3 Around You โ€“ It Means She Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Two gbola ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆshe don break Guinness record

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Letโ€™s discuss
Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
do you see the face of these men? do you believe they are complaining or unhappy? as much as i wouldnt do it, these men seem to be ok with it. she OBVIOUSLY makes all the money at home, and they are cool with it, so be it. their choices, their life, their wahala.

to each their own misery!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Fact

MrBrownJay1:
do you see the face of these men? do you believe they are complaining or unhappy? as much as i wouldnt do it, these men seem to be ok with it. she OBVIOUSLY makes all the money at home, and they are cool with it, so be it. their choices, their life, their wahala.

to each their own misery!
Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Rokiat(f): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good luck to her because it couldnโ€™t be me, men and their high libido nor
Be here what am I doing with two? God forbid bad things.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Draslo(m): 12:49am On Apr 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Letโ€™s discuss

Going by majority of your posts, I think you're a tad bit sex starved or maybe you're not just getting enough.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:05am On Apr 04, 2023
Lols

Rokiat:
Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:06am On Apr 04, 2023
Lols

Sex mind reader

Draslo:

Going by majority of your posts, I think you're a tad bit sex starved or maybe you're not just getting enough.
Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by EastAlchemist: 1:07am On Apr 04, 2023
Draslo:

I agree with sex starved though

1 Like

Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:12am On Apr 04, 2023
Sex mind reader lmao

EastAlchemist:

I agree with sex starved though
Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:13am On Apr 04, 2023
Digital Bimpe Show: How To Stop Seeking Validation

Watch & Kindly Subscribe To My Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCEMt_U4fuc

How to stop seeking validation from people

Seeking validation from others can be a common behavior that can be difficult to break. Here are some steps you can take to stop seeking validation from people:

1. Recognize the pattern: Start by acknowledging that you have a tendency to seek validation from others. Reflect on why you might be doing this and the impact it's having on your life.

2. Identify your own values and beliefs: Spend time thinking about what's important to you, what you stand for, and what you believe in. This can help you become more confident in your own decisions and less reliant on validation from others.

3. Practice self-care: Take care of your physical, emotional, and mental health by eating well, exercising, getting enough rest, and engaging in activities that bring you joy.

1. Focus on your strengths: Identify your strengths and celebrate them. By focusing on what you're good at, you'll feel more confident in yourself and less dependent on validation from others.
2. Surround yourself with supportive people: Spend time with people who support and encourage you. This can help boost your confidence and reduce your need for external validation.
3. Stop seeking approval: Make a conscious effort to stop seeking approval or validation from others. Remind yourself that your worth is not determined by what others think of you.
4. Set boundaries: Establish boundaries around what you're willing to accept from others. This can help you feel more in control of your life and reduce the need for validation from others.
Breaking the pattern of seeking validation from others can take time and effort, but it's worth it for the increased confidence and sense of self-worth you'll gain.
Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Draslo(m): 1:29am On Apr 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols

Sex mind reader

You know I'm right. Don't worry, you're only human. Konji no be bad thing
Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:49am On Apr 04, 2023
Lols

Draslo:

You know I'm right. Don't worry, you're only human. Konji no be bad thing
Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by NaBanga: 7:09am On Apr 04, 2023
The first husband also has a "second wife". Women and men are competing for equality. It may all look good on the surface, but as their circle expands, the more likely disease will spread. The likes of MC Oluomo won't tell you that HIV is present all around Lagos. The women who run into this find out later it's being controlled with ARV drugs, that they will have to take as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2023
Who's then the Head of the family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2023
Hmmn this is deep

NaBanga:
The first husband also has a "second wife". Women and men are competing for equality. It may all look good on the surface, but as their circle expands, the more likely disease will spread. The likes of MC Oluomo won't tell you that HIV is present all around Lagos. The women who run into this find out later it's being controlled with ARV drugs, that they will have to take as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2023
Ah that one me I don't know

AbdulMagaji:
Who's then the Head of the family?
Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Two gbola ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆshe don break Guinness record
Your method of generating traffic is fascinating. You give the society what interests them and chip in your business later on. Genius.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Thank you

4Humanity4All:

Your method of generating traffic is fascinating. You give the society what interests them and chip in your business later on. Genius.
Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2023
Draslo:

Obviously, you didn't get it. I guess it's a good way of generating traffic as a marketer. Those sex talks do not define her. So, don't take it personally. Be observant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2023
You are smart

That guy don go far

4Humanity4All:

Obviously, you didn't get it. I guess it's a good way of generating traffic as a marketer. Those sex talks do not define her. So, don't take it personally. Be observant.
Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by KidDarkness(m): 7:33am On Apr 04, 2023
Rokiat:
What if she's the one with high libido and can't get satisfied by one man? It even may be her own fetish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2023
I strongly agree

That's why all women can't be the same

KidDarkness:

What if she's the one with high libido and can't get satisfied by one man? It even may be her own fetish
Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Katcall: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2023
Rokiat:
you have low sex drive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Katcall: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Draslo:

she said she's a virgin. But sth tells me she's tired and wants to taste the forbidden fruit. Let her start by giving me head first
Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Rokiat(f): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2023
Katcall:
you have low sex drive

And you know this because?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married To Two Men Which Means She Dey Enjoy Two Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Lmao

Katcall:
she said she's a virgin. But sth tells me she's tired and wants to taste the forbidden fruit. Let her start by giving me head first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me / My Girls Frnd Is Bugging For Sex, And Am Still A Virgin....17yrz Old. / Top 10 Good & Bad Lyricists In The Nigerian Music Industry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.