Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. (12467 Views)

Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / FACT-CHECK: How Accurate Is Osinbajo’s Claim On Nigeria’s Debt Profile / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2023
Lemos14:

All because you wanted to defend apc see how you've shown us the degree of your stupidity...read your comment again. Fool.
APC administration is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria, even worst than Abacha!.....your inability to comprehend a simple sentence is serious disease! You need help!
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by seeyounow: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2023
the oil field they paying delta state are in ondo state. ondo own the oil field they are paying derivation to delta state.

most of the oil field are not in delta state but they are in ondo state. but delta state is been paid for it.

Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by amp01(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
We only fear Debts because our leaders are extremely Corrupt!... No country on earth doesn't have Debts.. infact USA and so many European countries has bigger debts than us...no competent government fear Debts!.

Competent government.IS THE APC GOVERNMENT,A COMPETENT GOVERNMENT?
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2023
obailala:
Actually from $62billion, not $18.

Thanks.✅
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by emmybobo1: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Mister! There are some loan that can't even be serviced by a government till the end of there administration....but using the loans to build tangible things to boost the economy that will generate revenue to service the debt years later is what every government does! Both USA, China, Russia even Britain all borrow loans...but because there leaders are not corrupt they pump the loans into key areas of their economy and they will be able to service the loan and have a stable economy!
This shows you are just a child. If you can’t service your loan, then it has applications. Servicing loan doesn’t mean paying of everything at the same time. But loans get mature on quarterly or yearly basis, and you are obligated to pay them off. And it has been indicated that unless Nigeria increase its earning, it’ll default on loan agreement.

Mind you this debts are internal. Meaning that they bonds bought by ordinary Nigerians. So, if it is not paid as when due, many will be thrown into poverty.

The USA has always over performed in its debt servicing. They have and will never default on debt agreement.

Some of you instead wasting away your life on Nairaland, why not go back to school or engage a private tutor
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by callmevirus(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2023
The debt is our problem
The problem is Peter Obi

Nobody won't fact-check this now but let Peter Obi cough now they will quick to fact-check it if it is cough or laughing.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2023
This is Massive.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by Doyou2019: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2023
jayAjoku:
Let’s Continue the borrowing Jaare nothing spoil 😁

So this 200k debt per head still never do?
Werey re o.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by jayAjoku(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2023
Doyou2019:

So this 200k debt per head still never do?
Werey re o.
oya genius we need your suggestion.
where we can get the money to pay the debt as well as run the economy ? And please don’t mention taxes You think obi or Tinubu will not take loans too ? 🤣😂 Joker
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2023
amp01:

Competent government.IS THE APC GOVERNMENT,A COMPETENT GOVERNMENT?
they are nothing close to competent....infact they are worse than incompetent!
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by EdiskyHarry: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2023
To all those who voted APC. Thanks for destroying the future of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2023
I give up on you!....your shame dey shame me!
emmybobo1:

This shows you are just a child. If you can’t service your loan, then it has applications. Servicing loan doesn’t mean paying of everything at the same time. But loans get mature on quarterly or yearly basis, and you are obligated to pay them off. And it has been indicated that unless Nigeria increase its earning, it’ll default on loan agreement.

Mind you this debts are internal. Meaning that they bonds bought by ordinary Nigerians. So, if it is not paid as when due, many will be thrown into poverty.

The USA has always over performed in its debt servicing. They have and will never default on debt agreement.

Some of you instead wasting away your life on Nairaland, why not go back to school or engage a private tutor
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by emmybobo1: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
I give up on you!....your shame dey shame me!
You are an animal. Look at a shameless fool talking to me. Stark illiterate. Take my mention and yours to a qualified economist and let him judge the both
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2023
emmybobo1:

You are an animal. Look at a shameless fool talking to me. Stark illiterate. Take my mention and yours to a qualified economist and let him judge the both
he who wants to know how to fly, must first know how to stand...
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by bayelsaowei(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2023
Godjone:
This is what Nigerians should be discussing and looking for a way to make that daura armed robber to vomit all those trillions but NO the useless APC and their foot soldiers are diverting our attention by attacking Obi who they said came third.
Just within the space of eight years, bihari borrowed an amount that is three times higher than since Nigeria started borrowing after Independence.
Buhari and APC must cough out these monies before May 29. Useless buhari. Useless Osunbade. Useless malami. Useless government
shey when everything goes down na all of us go still suffer am..Nigeria deserves its leaders...
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by bayelsaowei(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2023
Hessem:
U will not see all those APC ass lickers here. They will avoid these thread like covid
na them sabi..when the full weight of suffering starts their body go tell them..useless people..
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by egoldman(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2023
Ransomware:
I don't have a problem with debt, what I have a problem is this, with all the debt, are Nigerian's lives better than before? if not, where did all the money go? what was it used to do? If there are projects that were done with this money and did not make Nigerians better, what kind of feasibility study was done before it started?
what kind of white elephant project did this money go into?

But hey sprinkle a little tribalism and religious and the same people complaining now will come out and ask " Is he the first person to do it"
that is why Nigeria is going nowhere.

With all the questions, you still have no problem with the loans?
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by correctguy101(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2023
EastAlchemist:
Lol
Next person!!

grin

Another circle..
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by EastAlchemist: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
correctguy101:

grin

Another circle..
Not what I mean sir
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by arantess: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ransomware:
I don't have a problem with debt, what I have a problem is this, with all the debt, are Nigerian's lives better than before? if not, where did all the money go? what was it used to do? If there are projects that were done with this money and did not make Nigerians better, what kind of feasibility study was done before it started?

But hey sprinkle a little tribalism and religious and the same people complaining now will come out and ask " Is he the first person to do it"

The projects are sooo big we can't see them
.....Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hessem:
U will not see all those APC ass lickers here. They will avoid these thread like covid

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by seguno2: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
atobs4real:
Debt profile is really high. may God help us.
Tinubu has alot to do

The same Tinubu who solely made Buhari president, and reinforced the failure in 2019 to get his own Emilokan chance for renewed hopelessness?

The same Tinubu who grew Lagos debt astronomically despite huge IGR, high oil revenues but inadequate governance outcomes, because the druggie is a looter
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by Reference(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ransomware:

Well come to Abuja aka Contractor's Paradise and see where all the money has gone.
The word recession doesn't exist in many quarters here.
That the country is borrowing to survive is not for them, but for the peons on the outskirts.
In the corridors of power they continue feasting like tomorrow doesn't matter.
You will hear stories once their benefactor is out and a new set of devourers emerge.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by lexy2014: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Na BAT own go worse, una never see anything

More taxes.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by Reference(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
lexy2014:

More taxes.

Hmmm.....remove subsidies and increase taxes at the same time??
I hope they have enough soldiers, policemen and prison wardens to contain the fallout....
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by Lingudy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
APC don finish Nigeria oooooooooooooo
Won't you help them pay $100dols out of it?
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by Lingudy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Reference:

Well come to Abuja aka Contractor's Paradise and see where all the money has gone.
The word recession doesn't exist in many quarters here.
That the country is borrowing to survive is not for them, but for the peons on the outskirts.
In the corridors of power they continue feasting like tomorrow doesn't matter.
You will hear stories once their benefactor is out and a new set of devourers emerge.
We don't even know where we are heading to anymore and so clueless of what to do to get out of this mess
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lingudy:

Won't you help them pay $100dols out of it?

No, I will not. Was I there when they were sharing money with Gandollar, HellRuffian and High-Neck? grin
Dont worry. . . TIEFNUBU WILL TAX NIGERIA LIKE HE TAXED LAGOS.
Nigerians will pay.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by Danisaint112(m): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Na BAT own go worse, una never see anything

Under PDP 16 years of rule it was 7 trillion debt

Under APC 8 years of rule it became 77 trillion naira debt. That's exactly X10 debt incurred on the nation by the APC government.

Tinubu own would be the worse. We should be expecting at least X3 of the current debt by Tinubu the chief privatizer and embezzler 4 years of rule (atleast 200 trillion plus)

Both the people in power and those that voted and those that are singing their praises are all heartless people.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by Lingudy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

No, I will not. Was I there when they were sharing money with Gandollar, HellRuffian and High-Neck? grin
Dont worry. . . TIEFNUBU WILL TAX NIGERIA LIKE HE TAXED LAGOS.
Nigerians will pay.
But you're also a Nigerian and you should always strive to be a good and patriotic citizen grin
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lingudy:

But you're also a Nigerian and you should always strive to be a good and patriotic citizen grin

Do your know 50 Nigerians in government can pay all those debt?
If I were OBI, I will use the Saudi Arabia MBS Method.✅
From IBB to GMB. . . . NO ONE WILL BE SPARED.

🇸🇦 Dozens of Saudi princes, businessmen arrested in anti-corruption bid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFE1S9ygVgs

Saudi Arabia's crown prince arrests dozens, consolidates power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji8yHsvTVgE
Re: Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. by Lingudy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Do your know 50 Nigerians in government can pay all those debt?
If I were OBI, I will use the Saudi Arabia MBS Method.✅
From IBB to GMB. . . . NO ONE WILL BE SPARED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFE1S9ygVgs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji8yHsvTVgE

Hum it will be the best way, but obi is yet to be president na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President / Atiku's Spokesperson, Segun Showunmi Accused Of Plagiarism / Buhari's Presidential Jet Lands In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.