Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know (17127 Views)

2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by bookafford: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
for a friend of wifey:
Accounting 2.2 from UNILAG can She go for Postgraduate Diploma in computer Science
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by kalan: 2:36am On Apr 24, 2023
Here are 10 simple preparation and study tips for a busy executive preparing for UNILAG PG online exams in 2023:

1. Create a study schedule that works for your busy schedule. Block out specific times during the day when you can focus solely on studying for the exam.

2. Find a quiet study space where you can concentrate without distractions.

3. Make use of online study resources and study materials provided by UNILAG, including past exam questions and answers.

4. Use mnemonic devices to help you memorize key concepts and important details.

5. Join an online study group or find a study partner to help keep you motivated and accountable.

6. Take regular breaks to help prevent burnout and keep your mind fresh.

7. Use flashcards to help you memorize important terms and concepts.

8. Practice time management by simulating the exam conditions during your practice tests.

9. Stay hydrated and eat healthy meals to maintain your energy levels.

10. Stay positive and believe in yourself! With the right preparation and mindset, you can achieve success on the UNILAG PG online exams

There is Unilag pg free whats App group => careerplusonline.net for more customize information.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by kalan: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2023
tynee001:

Can a 3rd class graduate in Science Education apply for Post graduate studies and what available courses will you recommend? Thanks

Hi tynee001,

Yes 3rd class can apply for so many pg courses in Unilag. some that comes to mind are:
1. Masters in public admin
2. Masters in Pubic health
3. masters in International Relations
4. Masters in Business Admin -MBA
5. masters in Information Technology

and many more... Your choice will depend on your interest and career plans.

Hope this helps
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by cmoney22222: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2023
Kalan , can HND in accounting work for pgd for accounting. Asking for my sister

kalan:

Hi tynee001,

Yes 3rd class can apply for so many pg courses in Unilag. some that comes to mind are:

Hope this helps
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by xenation(f): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
Good day, you do such great work here. kudos

please what are the Msc degree combo courses for Bsc Economics.

Note: excluding Msc Economics
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by kalan: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
cmoney22222:
Kalan , can HND in accounting work for pgd for accounting. Asking for my sister

Hello, Unilag does not take HND for so many courses for Pg level. One of such is the course you mentioned. Sorry not available.
except you wanna use it for MBA accounting.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by kalan: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
bookafford:
for a friend of wifey:
Accounting 2.2 from UNILAG can She go for Postgraduate Diploma in computer Science

Yes. Its management science and eligible.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by cmoney22222: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
kalan:
okay MBA accounting cash this work. Pls give more inform pls. Thanks

Hello, Unilag does not take HND for so many courses for Pg level. One of such is the course you mentioned. Sorry not available.
except you wanna use it for MBA accounting.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by kalan: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=cmoney22222 post=122788933][/quote]

yes HND can go for MBA.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by cmoney22222: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
kalan:

yes HND can go for MBA.

How to go about it pls.. where do I get More info from
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by kalan: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
xenation:
Good day, you do such great work here. kudos

please what are the Msc degree combo courses for Bsc Economics.

Note: excluding Msc Economics

here are some likely ones you can think about

Bsc Economics hot combo

1 MIT
2. MBA
3. IRPM
4. Finance
5. Dev Finance
6. Risk Mgt
7. Public Health
8. International Relations
plus MILR
plus Accounting
plus MDSS
plus Pgd Computer Science
plus Insurance
plus Actuarial Science
plus Operations Research
plus Operations and Production Mgt
plus Organizational Behaviour
plus Management
plus MMP
plus Sociology
plus PGDE
plus Marketing
plus MILD
plus MELS

And many more

These should do, i guess

1 Like

Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Jubilancy(f): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
hi please i had a 2.1 in theatre and media arts please csn you help me list the courses i can apply to aside theatre ciurses please
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Jubilancy(f): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
kalan:
Here are 10 simple preparation and study tips for a busy executive preparing for UNILAG PG online exams in 2023: please i have been trying to get your attention, i studied theatre and media arts i am more invested in media courses please what courses can i apply to in unilag ?

1. Create a study schedule that works for your busy schedule. Block out specific times during the day when you can focus solely on studying for the exam.

3. Make use of online study resources and study materials provided by UNILAG, including past exam questions and answers.

4. Use mnemonic devices to help you memorize key concepts and important details.

5. Join an online study group or find a study partner to help keep you motivated and accountable.

8. Practice time management by simulating the exam conditions during your practice tests.

10. Stay positive and believe in yourself! With the right preparation and mindset, you can achieve success on the UNILAG PG online exams

There is Unilag pg free whats App group => careerplusonline.net for more customize information.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by heryourbammie(f): 9:22pm On May 02, 2023
Please can you give me MSc combo for Btech Food Science Technology
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Oye145: 12:07pm On May 03, 2023
kalan:

Hi tynee001,

Hope this helps

Hello Kalan I have a third class in Sociology,are you trying to say I don’t have to go through pgd and then masters. Please more explanation on this. If possible of courses that accept 3rd class. Thank you
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by GideonG(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2023
Masters in Computer science is my desire, what is the tuition please?
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by orgnite(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2023
Dm 07063518232 for your past questions
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by kalan: 8:54pm On May 09, 2023
GideonG:
Masters in Computer science is my desire, what is the tuition please?

It's always N90k for just fees. There are others involved.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by kalan: 8:57pm On May 09, 2023
Oye145:

Hello Kalan I have a third class in Sociology,are you trying to say I don’t have to go through pgd and then masters. Please more explanation on this. If possible of courses that accept 3rd class. Thank you

Yes you don't need to go for pgd. Nothing to explain. The minimum requirements for these and 35 more courses is 3rd class.

Just apply and read for the exams. That is where the Koko is.

You will be competing with 2:1, 1st class and 2:2, so if you don't prep strategically, you might be eliminated in the exams screening process.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by kalan: 8:58pm On May 09, 2023
heryourbammie:
Please can you give me MSc combo for Btech Food Science Technology

There are some I can't provide on a public place like this. While not join our pg what's...app group and get more of these . See the first page for link to join. It's free
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by kalan: 9:00pm On May 09, 2023
cmoney22222:

How to go about it pls.. where do I get More info from
Chat me in Whats. App for clarification if you need any. Find details on first page
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by kalan: 11:50am On May 10, 2023
Unilag Pg form for 2023 is out on sale.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by IbnAbdlateph: 7:43am On May 12, 2023
Good morning guys. I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, kindly confirm if I can go for Master's of Philosophy in History and strategic studies in Unilag, pls. If we have those currently undergoing their Master's here, pls kindly notify on this, I would like to ask some questions, guys. Thanks.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by IbnAbdlateph: 7:46am On May 12, 2023
kalan:

There are some I can't provide on a public place like this. While not join our pg what's...app group and get more of these . See the first page for link to join. It's free
Post a link to join.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by kalan: 8:12am On May 12, 2023
kalan:
Here are 10 simple preparation and study tips for a busy executive preparing for UNILAG PG online exams in 2023:

Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by kalan: 8:13am On May 12, 2023
IbnAbdlateph:
Good morning guys. I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, kindly confirm if I can go for Master's of Philosophy in History and strategic studies in Unilag, pls. If we have those currently undergoing their Master's here, pls kindly notify on this, I would like to ask some questions, guys. Thanks.

Why are you going for mphill instead of msc?

1 Like

Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by qanda: 10:05am On May 12, 2023
Unilag Post Graduate Programs Qualifying Entrance Exams Past Questions and Answers are available on Q and A App

Install the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda,

Access the materials from the Tertiary/Postgraduate/Past Questions/University of Lagos directory on the App.

1. MSc. Envr. Toxicology & Pollution Mgt.

2. MSc. Economics PT/FT

3. MSc Marketing

4. MSc Molecular Diagnosis

5. MSc Organisation Behaviour

6. MSc Political Science

7. MSc Community Health

8. MSc System Engineering

9. MSc Finance

10. MSc MFM Estate Management

11. MSc Environmenal Management

12. Master of Arts in English language & Literature

13. Master of Project Management

14. Master of Public & International affairs

15. Master of law and International law

16. MSc Mathematics and Statistics

17. Master of Business Administration

18. MSc In Microbiology

19. Master of Public Administration

20. Postgraduate Diploma in Education PGDE

21. MSc Accounting

22. MSc Clinical Chemistry and Molecular diagnosis

23. Master of Criminology

24. MSc Physics

25. MED,MPHIL Education

26. MSc Sociology

27. Masters in Geographical Information System

28. Master of Diplomacy and Strategic Studies

29. Masters in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management

30. MSc Actuarial Science

31. MSc Cell Biology and Genetics

32. MSc Mass Communication

33. Building dept

34. MSc Electrical Engineering (Power Options)

35. MSc Psychology

36. Master of Transportation Planning and Management

37. MSc Analytical & Environmental Chemistry

38. MSc Computer Science

39. MSc Information Technology

Install Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Contact Q and A App Customer Service on WhatsApp 07052193183
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by orgnite(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2023
Dm 07063518232 for past questions and registration
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by IbnAbdlateph: 2:55pm On May 13, 2023
[quote author=kalan post=123086356][/quote]Okay. Thanks. I will like to know M.A courses combo for a B.A philosophy.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by GideonG(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2023
kalan:

It's always N90k for just fees. There are others involved.

Thank you
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Jubilancy(f): 5:48pm On May 15, 2023
Hi kalan, kudos for all you have been doing,

Please help me out I have a 2.1 in theatre and media arts (Arts) but my focus has always been on media courses can I do an msc in mass communication(social science) in unilag?
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by orgnite(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2023
Dm 07063518232 for ur MBA and microbiology past questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guides On How To Calculate OAU Screening Aggregate Score For 2016 Aspirants / ASUU Denies Plan To Call-off Strike / BTW Means By The Way! And Not Between!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.