Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know (17135 Views)

2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / 2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by ebonyalhjnr(f): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
Sapphireblieu:

Yes , it’s out for some people; I’m just confused with the whole result thing. Check your portal to know if you are admitted .

Thank you. I just checked. I have been admitted
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Sapphireblieu: 5:19am On Nov 12, 2023
ebonyalhjnr:

Thank you. I just checked. I have been admitted

Please, can you see your results now?
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by ebonyalhjnr(f): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2023
Sapphireblieu:

Please, can you see your results now?
No, it just shows "you have been admitted"
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Abdul2021: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
Please is there anyone doing MSc Chemical Engineering ?
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by JohnyK(m): 5:25am On Nov 13, 2023
Hello everyone.

Anyone for MBA.? Let's connect

1 Like

Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by JohnyK(m): 5:29am On Nov 13, 2023
ebonyalhjnr:

What program pls.?
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by ebonyalhjnr(f): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2023
JohnyK:

What program pls.?
MSc Budgeting and public financial management
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by sunnx(f): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2023
Goodday mighty people I believe you are doing greatly wherever you are. I login on Unilag SPGS portal all I can peruse is " You have been admitted." When will the admission letter come which I supposed should have been or come along or/and attached inside the studen portal after referring us to click on it. Admission is the one that can thoroughly give one's that confidence you are indeed admitted into so, so, so faculty and department. You see this "You are admitted Unilag should let us know what is going on as we looking forward into 2024. MPA member let's know each other please.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by qanda: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2023
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by ebonyalhjnr(f): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2023
sunnx:
Goodday mighty people I believe you are doing greatly wherever you are. I login on Unilag SPGS portal all I can peruse is " You have been admitted." When will the admission letter come which I supposed should have been or come along or/and attached inside the studen portal after referring us to click on it. Admission is the one that can thoroughly give one's that confidence you are indeed admitted into so, so, so faculty and department. You see this "You are admitted Unilag should let us know what is going on as we looking forward into 2024. MPA member let's know each other please.
There’s an instruction to follow after the “you have been admitted” That’s how I saw my admission letter
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by sunnx(f): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
ebonyalhjnr:

There’s an instruction to follow after the “you have been admitted” That’s how I saw my admission letter

Please what was the instruction cos I can't find any after a click on the accompanied site.

Kindly gimme insight on what to do to see my admission letter.

Thank you.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by JohnyK(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
ebonyalhjnr:

MSc Budgeting and public financial management

Ok ebony
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Bablopicasso(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Login to the student portal as instructed,
Update your contact information if there is a prompt for you to do so,
Preferably on your PC or Desktop, hover to your picture on the far right-top-corner of your screen, then click on your name or your application number.
Part of the menu you will see is an option to "print admission letter".

Congratulations.

sunnx:

Please what was the instruction cos I can't find any after a click on the accompanied site.

Kindly gimme insight on what to do to see my admission letter.

Thank you.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by sunnx(f): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bablopicasso:
Login to the student portal as instructed,
Update your contact information if there is a prompt for you to do so,
Preferably on your PC or Desktop, hover to your picture on the far right-top-corner of your screen, then click on your name or your application number.
Part of the menu you will see is an option to "print admission letter".

Congratulations.

I have seen it.

Thank you.

Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by JohnyK(m): 6:00am On Nov 14, 2023
Has anyone been able to book an appointment successfully.?
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by ebonyalhjnr(f): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2023
JohnyK:
Has anyone been able to book an appointment successfully.?

Yes, I have. I booked for Friday(I initially chose today, but I changed it). Do you have any idea on the documents we should take along for screening? Thank you
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by iamqueenabiola(f): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2023
Congratulations on your admission, I wish you stress free yet successful program. Could you please help with the past questions?
ebonyalhjnr:

Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by ebonyalhjnr(f): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2023
iamqueenabiola:
Congratulations on your admission, I wish you stress free yet successful program. Could you please help with the past questions?

I didn’t use any past questions. I didn’t even know past questions existed. Sorry I couldn’t help.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by iamqueenabiola(f): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Wow, I appreciate your response.
ebonyalhjnr:

I didn’t use any past questions. I didn’t even know past questions existed. Sorry I couldn’t help.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Mikeequan: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
I have a question. Can a third class degree holder apply for master in unilag
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by JohnyK(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
ebonyalhjnr:

Yes, I have. I booked for Friday(I initially chose today, but I changed it). Do you have any idea on the documents we should take along for screening? Thank you

Degree Certificate
O'LEVEL certificate
Birth certificate
NYSC certificate

After you got booked for appointment, did it show under the list of appointments?
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by ebonyalhjnr(f): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
JohnyK:

Degree Certificate
O'LEVEL certificate
Birth certificate
NYSC certificate

After you got booked for appointment, did it show under the list of appointments?

Yes, I also downloaded my appointment slip
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by JohnyK(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
ebonyalhjnr:

Yes, I also downloaded my appointment slip

Aaahhh Mine didn't show oooo

And I didn't download anything.

Sorry.....you need to go with 10k cash and utility charge receipt. So I heard
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by ebonyalhjnr(f): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
JohnyK:

Oh Ok. Thank you. I guess it's network, I tried to book an appointment now and it didn't show. I did mine early in the morning around past 8.

Update: it's still showing on the appointment list. I had to log out and log back in, maybe you should try that
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by orlahtohbadt(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
Mikeequan:
I have a question. Can a third class degree holder apply for master in unilag
Yes, for selected courses.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by sunnx(f): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
JohnyK:

Degree Certificate
O'LEVEL certificate
Birth certificate
NYSC certificate

Please I couldn't find section to book for appointment could you please help on how to go about this. Thank you always.
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by JohnyK(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
sunnx:

Please I couldn't find section to book for appointment could you please help on how to go about this. Thank you always.

Click Appointment...then New Appointment and fill in and submit

1 Like

Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Mojoyinoluwa: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2023
JohnyK:
Hello everyone.

Anyone for MBA.? Let's connect

MBA part-time. Let's connect.

3 Likes

Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by JohnyK(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
Mojoyinoluwa:

MBA part-time. Let's connect.

Hello Moyin..... I am for MBA PT too

Just followed you.

1 Like

Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by nonyeee(f): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
JohnyK:

Degree Certificate
O'LEVEL certificate
Birth certificate
NYSC certificate

Please what is the deadline for the screening? Is it 25th of Nov?
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by ebonyalhjnr(f): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
JohnyK:

Good evening. With ASUU joining the NUC/TLC strike, that means the screening won’t hold until the strike is called off, yeah?
Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by Hephzyliz: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Pls how do I make payment for acceptance fee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BTW Means By The Way! And Not Between!!! / 2015/2016 Ui Dlc Admission / ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.