Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife (14504 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife / Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) / Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2023
Presidents...
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by fareed69(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2023
tydi:
grin
Like he cares
Drug daddy doesn't give a single flying fvck about anyone dead or alive.

Okay
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by Chetas81(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2023
saintjimos:
Big man talk to big man
OYINBO have man while the black man have big THIS TYPE BIGMAN THINGS IN AFRICA LANGUAGE
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by Smitaro100(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2023
SOFTSKILL:

Mistake Daddy

grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by stephen109(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2023
ruggedboy01:
Who send him message, both men are evil,

Stupid he-goats 🐐🐐🐐
You and your wife or your wife to be , go die one day. Remember that . This your hatred and sentiments will go with you and no one will remember you and your stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2023
Na only their young wives dies..dem no dey gree die!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by Enemyofpeace: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2023
His sacrifice has been accepted. The position of Senate president is confirmed
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by Chucks13: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2023
tydi:
grin
Like he cares

Calm down bro is too early for this.

How do you know he doesn't care? Have you ever sit or meet Tinubu face to face for you to know he doesn't care for anyone?

Tinubu paid people school fees, he raised business moguls from dust to grace, he raised political champions from the vice president to speaker of the house to governors to minister to senators to local government chairmen to the street concillors. He raised people destiny regardless their tribe or religion yet you said he never care. Pls give me one name Obi raised up in his entire life? Obi is my kinsmen but this man called obi is a nightmare if you are close to him, he is "akagum both in given and helping anyone". Truth is bitter.

No offense ok. God bless and happy Tuesday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by Isabi4lov: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2023
I just hear different stories about the woman , say the man too suffer the first wife .

Na first wife wey wan suffer for marriage go suffer till she die.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by Otulented: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2023
A woman that has been mad for over 20 years.
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2023
Somebody plz quote me to save a soul

I will do you great for a help to avoid a disgrace now. Trust me
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by oodua1stson: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2023
ruggedboy01:

Stupid he-goats 🐐🐐🐐
both are better than your father though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by FireUpNow(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2023
seeyounow:
embarassed embarassedthe oil field they paying delta state are in ondo state. ondo own the oil field they are paying derivation to delta state.

most of the oil field are not in delta state but they are in ondo state. but delta state is been paid for it.
Go to Court
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by OLOKOESHIN: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2023
tydi:
grin
Like he cares
Yes Daddy. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by highchief1: 9:15am On Apr 04, 2023
juman:
Tinubu should get tunde fashola as chief of staff.
No dulling time.
Many things to fix.
Nigeria MUST be great
gbaja is better for that.Fash should return as a minister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by tony9k: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2023
which kin gramma be dis: ' I prayed that . . ' it should be I PRAY THAT. . '
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by DADYLEED: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2023
You wan talk say ur grandfather hear English pass ASIWAJU ahbi?
Smitaro100:
Over the over the wetin? undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by Nyanabo(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2023
seeyounow:
embarassed embarassedthe oil field they paying delta state are in ondo state. ondo own the oil field they are paying derivation to delta state.

most of the oil field are not in delta state but they are in ondo state. but delta state is been paid for it.

You are a chronic liar and a deceiver. You mean to tell me that forcados is in ondo state?

Take your case to National boundary commission
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by Willybee04: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2023
Am nt a prophet of Doom , but one of th wives to Ned Nwokye will be th next to die .
Which one of them , I dnt no .
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by wonderr(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2023
ruggedboy01:

Stupid he-goats 🐐🐐🐐
hide your pains it's not needed here
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by Smitaro100(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2023
DADYLEED:
You wan talk say ur grandfather hear English pass ASIWAJU ahbi?

Ur grand papa Sabi wetin b English? undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by ruggedboy01: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
oodua1stson:
both are better than your father though

Who is your father
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by ruggedboy01: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
RecentHistory:

Okay Daddy

That's my son cool
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by whirlout: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
God has really suffered the way crooks kick his name around..both Polithiefcians and Daddy Pastors.
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by oodua1stson: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
ruggedboy01:

Who is your father
better than your brain dead father
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by DADYLEED: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
U returned me the same statemeny,na ur type una ancestor passed over copy copy to.Boy if ur ancestors are fooled you shouldn't join them again na.wise up my boi
Smitaro100:

Ur grand papa Sabi wetin b English? undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by Smitaro100(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
DADYLEED:
U returned me the same statemeny,na ur type una ancestor passed over copy copy to.Boy if ur ancestors are fooled you shouldn't join them again na.wise up my boi

If not dat you came from a dumb lineage, u for see d difference.

Werey wey dey disguise..
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife by DADYLEED: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2023
shocked shocked
Smitaro100:

If not dat you came from a dumb lineage, u for see d difference.

Werey wey dey disguise..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Amosun’s Governorship Candidate Dumps APC / Tribunal Holds Inaugural Sitting On Atiku’s Petition Wednesday / I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.