Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. (3238 Views)

Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2023
IrawoKross:
Till they visit the comment I reported.

Make we see
Your comment history will be checked and all your edited posts as well. They know better. Don’t dish out what you can’t take. Not even my nature to report people here but yours is long overdue. Why is it so hard for you all to bypass my comments. Why you dy fear ban sef, guilty conscience I guess. Stop quoting me please it’s that simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by IrawoKross: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Your comment history will be checked and all your edited posts as well. They know better. Don’t dish out what you can’t take. Not even my nature to report people here but yours is long overdue. Why is it so hard for you all to bypass my comments. Why you dy fear ban sef, guilty conscience I guess. Stop quoting me please it’s that simple.
Repeating same rubbish every now and then. You think most of the moderators will let you off the hook because of your stinking ass you offer?
They will check yours, your hypocrisy and how you insult people and quickly edit the comment.
Your manipulation will not work, and you will learn to be civil.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2023
IrawoKross:
Did you bypass my own? Hypocrite fighting for good Lady. grin
Bypass your own ? When it’s obvious you created the Monika kos of me, I don’t even notice your existence here. Stop quoting me please it’s that simple. I hardly quote anybody here but respond to people like you who don’t want to get off my back. Stay on your lane, is it that hard?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by IrawoKross: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Bypass your own ? When it’s obvious you created the Monika kos of me, I don’t even notice your existence here. Stop quoting me please it’s that simple. I hardly quote anybody here but respond to people like you who don’t want to get off my back. Stay on your lane, is it that hard?
See who is talking about existence. Your own existence, isn't it centered around Tinubu? I created this moniker because of you? How dumb. grin
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2023
He enjoys my mentions obviously, I hope the little attention I gave you today last you a lifetime. Don’t bother quoting me again.
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by IrawoKross: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He enjoys my mentions obviously, I hope the little attention I gave you today last you a lifetime. Don’t bother quoting me again.
Run away coward.
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by andyre34: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Goke7:

Jonathan won Lagos in 2011 with a sitting ACN too. Una lies too much abeg. Obi is just overhyped. Nothing new he has done.

Buhari in 2011 though he lost won 19 states with more than 10 million votes and Obi just won 11 and FCT with 6 million votes.

I don't normally reply to bush men an buffoons but I will make this exception

In 2011 Yaradua PDP was the President when Jonathan PDP won no sitting ACN government you idiot

Buhari never won lagos in 2011. And with 2 candidates 10M voted for him against Jonathan who got over 20M

In this election 3 candidates 8M voted for Tinubu and 12M voted against Tinubu when you add LP and PDP
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:

So why then did INEC dump the BVAS? There will a rerun but unfortunately, Tinubu won't participate because of his drug crimes.

If there is re-run today, believe you me, Obi won't get 5m votes and Tinubu will get at least 12m, it's a given.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

So what should Igbos have done supported PDP thy doesn't regard igbos ?

Obi has shown his worth ...he got more than 8 million votes ( the politicians know the real results )

Obi needs one more alliance to be President for me
Thats if court doesn't give him his stolen mandate

All obi needs is simple revisit alliance with kwankwaso ...since their standing and vote contribution has been established ....

Sign an agreement to do one term of 4 years n boom it's over

The north won't support Kwakwaso, neither will they Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Owontime: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obi should be arrested for treason and put in the same smelly cell with Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
pryme:

I tip Soludo to be the first Ibo Nigerian President, his track record on the Federal scale speaks for itself, the fact he mentions "forming alliances" is what puts him miles ahead of Obi in winning the Presidential race.

Soludo is good, but remember that Asiwaju is a Southerner, what he said in the letter will catch up with him if he shows interest. Anyone from the south has the next 8 years to show and prove his mettle and them contest and win against an incumbent (Tinubu) with the north behind him (looking to replace him at the end of 8 years), it's a tall order, virtually impossible.

By the time the presidency rotates again, Soludo might not be in the equation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
andyre34:
Total nonsense Soludo is a non starter and a one term governor mark my words.

Peter Obi is now a superstar he is the most popular politician in Nigeria. Simply divide the votes of each presidential candidate by the states they have governors. Without a single governor he got 6 million votes. Ask Kwankwaso

Igbos that have been sidelined before have now been recognised as a force that can sway any election result. Ask Atiku

Peter Obi is the first presidential candidate to win lagos from a sitting party. Ask Tinubu

Igbos have now been recognised as a force in the two most important cities in Nigeria Lagos and Abuja. Ask INEC

When you have read this twice and verified take it to Soludu to read. After all Peter Obi got 99% in Anambra state

It's never about the igbos not been a force but not knowing how to deploy their strength.

4m votes Obi got from the SE are not among the highest across the country but of what consequence are they? They propelled a candidate to third position, literally, a waste of contest and votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by andyre34: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

It's never about the igbos not been a force but not knowing how to deploy their strength.

4m votes Obi got from the SE are not among the highest across the country but of what consequence are they? They propelled a candidate to third position, literally, a waste of contest and votes.

Please if you don't understand ask

Obi got got about 6m votes in his first elections
Atiku got about 6m votes since 1999
Tinubu got about 8m votes

This simply means that if Atiku and Obi had joined forces they would have beaten Tinubu 12-8m

Like you Atiku undermined Obi. Now he has learnt his lesson if Obi contests at a next election. Everyone now knows that he is worth 6m votes ignore that at your own peril
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
andyre34:

Please if you don't understand ask

Obi got got about 6m votes in his first elections
Atiku got about 6m votes since 1999
Tinubu got about 8m votes

This simply means that if Atiku and Obi had joined forces they would have beaten Tinubu 12-8m

Like you Atiku undermined Obi. Now he has learnt his lesson if Obi contests at a next election. Everyone now knows that he is worth 6m votes ignore that at your own peril

Kindagarten reasoning.

Many fluid factors you fail to take note of.

1. Saying Atiku got 6m votes since 1999, that's just some hilarious way of thinking. He got 11m in 2019, what would you say of that? What do you think would have happened without a Tinubu on the ballot?

2. Getting 6m votes in his first trial means nothing, a lot of factors influenced those votes and a lot of factors will further influence future elections. Imagine him contesting against Tinubu with no Atiku on the ballot, he will be massacred mercilessly.

3. Next elections will be 4 years into Tinubu's admin, the north will like to get the 'prize' back after 4 years while he will be looking to doing 8 years, that already will send people away. If Tinubu performs as he is expected, it will be another major obstacle he will face, not to mention the doubts held by many about his competence and his current demystification and travails regarding the use of sentiments (religious and ethnic) to stand a chance. So, many factors are at play and most do not favor him.

There's nothing peculiar about this Obi's run. Just a vain chase for glory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by bdon123(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
idealogical:
And on top of Obi's failure and utter mess, he finished himself politically forever with his shameful and disgusting religious war declaration.

Obi to me is like an enemy of the Igbo people, he set them up to fail and bare the brunt of his miscalculations, politics of hatred, and tribal and religious bigotry.
He finished nothing....obedients balance dey wait.Some useless distorted tape wont make up relinquish our mandate.Its so funny that d person that claims he wons is still fighting pre election fights after election....thats how u know his position is shaky based on election rigging
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by mrvitalis(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

The north won't support Kwakwaso, neither will they Obi.
This Yoruba propaganda is old ...let them form the alliance first

Yorubas have been in exposed ....go and sleep
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by mrvitalis(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
idealogical:

You answered your own question, but unfortunately, you don't form an alliance with a religious war, insults, abuse, bigotry, toxic attacks, and denigration of other people.

We formed an alliance with PDP they broke it off

Obi and Kwankwaso tried ..in 2023 just like CPC and ACN tried and failed to form alliance in 2011 ... because their vote contribution haven't been tested

When it was tested CPC got the presidency ACN made up the votes

Kwankwaso has seen obi needs 4 million votes to be President which he can supply ...

Obi is the only one who can guarantee him southern votes ...

Kwankwaso just needs obi to agree to doo just 4 years which I know obi is ready to do
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Goke7: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
andyre34:

I don't normally reply to bush men an buffoons but I will make this exception

In 2011 Yaradua PDP was the President when Jonathan PDP won no sitting ACN government you idiot

Buhari never won lagos in 2011. And with 2 candidates 10M voted for him against Jonathan who got over 20M

In this election 3 candidates 8M voted for Tinubu and 12M voted against Tinubu when you add LP and PDP

You are just ignorant, ACN was the dominant party at the state level, yet pdp won the presidency in Lagos in 2011 that's the point I am making. If I call you buffon too now una go dey cry hate speech. You guys are just irredeemable

This una latest tag of combining lp votes with pdp now is just pure mockery grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by SpatialKing(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Every day Obi this Obi that

You guys should rest
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

This Yoruba propaganda is old ...let them form the alliance first

Yorubas have been in exposed ....go and sleep

So, I be yoruba? Ok.

Your problem is you feel you will give the north a candidate must support, it won't work like that.

Obi is never likely going to make in roads into the north, look for another person and while doing that, learn to respect people and their ways of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by DennisEche(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Soludo is a prophet, no cap but the mumu Obi supporters dont reason. Obi just took SE 24 years behind in our politics. The leaked voice note just buried his ambitions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by andyre34: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Kindagarten reasoning.

Many fluid factors you fail to take note of.

1. Saying Atiku got 6m votes since 1999, that's just some hilarious way of thinking. He got 11m in 2019, what would you say of that? What do you think would have happened without a Tinubu on the ballot?

2. Getting 6m votes in his first trial means nothing, a lot of factors influenced those votes and a lot of factors will further influence future elections. Imagine him contesting against Tinubu with no Atiku on the ballot, he will be massacred mercilessly.

3. Next elections will be 4 years into Tinubu's admin, the north will like to get the 'prize' back after 4 years while he will be looking to doing 8 years, that already will send people away. If Tinubu performs as he is expected, it will be another major obstacle he will face, not to mention the doubts held by many about his competence and his current demystification and travails regarding the use of sentiments (religious and ethnic) to stand a chance. So, many factors are at play and most do not favor him.

There's nothing peculiar about this Obi's run. Just a vain chase for glory.

In answer to your kindergarten response

1. Without Tinubu on ballot. All southern votes will stay in the south for 8+6 do the maths

2. Contesting against Tinubu with no Atiku means those who voted against Tinubu will still vote against 6+6 do the maths

3. You are speaking with Amala and Ewedu in your mouth finish eating so that it is clear what you are saying.
4. If its a vain chase why is his name everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yorubas And Igbos Should Never Have Been Put Together In One Country / Nigeria’s Trade Surplus Swells to N1.89 Trillion in Q3 2023 / Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.