Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. (3243 Views)

Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by mrvitalis(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

So, I be yoruba? Ok.

Your problem is you feel you will give the north a candidate must support, it won't work like that.

Obi is never likely going to make in roads into the north, look for another person and while doing that, learn to respect people and their ways of life.
Lamo no wahala that should not be Ur business ...Igbos have voted north multiple times ...any sensible person know it's time north vote for an Igbo man

Tinubu performance would make Nigerians wish buhari continued relax
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by VTJN(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
North4Obi23:
Unfortunately, he never predicted that INEC would dump BVAS and rig the election. Soludo so brilliant never predicted that Tinubu drug crimes could resonate in the tribunal. Oh what a wise man?
did Obi come a distant third or not?
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by VTJN(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
andyre34:

In answer to your kindergarten response

1. Without Tinubu on ballot. All southern votes will stay in the south for 8+6 do the maths

2. Contesting against Tinubu with no Atiku means those who voted against Tinubu will still vote against 6+6 do the maths

3. You are speaking with Amala and Ewedu in your mouth finish eating so that it is clear what you are saying.
4. If its a vain chase why is his name everywhere
Lol

You think those abokis who voted for Atiku up north will vote for your Obi if Atiku isn't on ballot?

Hahahahahahahaha

Anyway, Soludo is a prophet grin
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by raskymonojendor: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
SalamRushdie:

If they leave Tinubu and Obi in a two horse race , Tinubu will floor him silly ..I wish INEC can order a re-run without Atiku and Kwankwaso , just Obi and Tinubu
You are right. The North (that voted Atiku) would transfer their votes to Tinubu/Shettima. Tinubu would make a clean sweep of the SW, NW, NE and atleast half of NC. He would also grab votes in the SS.
Peter Obi would only be left with his SE block votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by raskymonojendor: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
pryme:

I tip Soludo to be the first Ibo Nigerian President, his track record on the Federal scale speaks for itself, the fact he mentions "forming alliances" is what puts him miles ahead of Obi in winning the Presidential race.
I agree. As at today, that's the Ibo person that would appeal to Nigerians outside the SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by raskymonojendor: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
andyre34:
Total nonsense Soludo is a non starter and a one term governor mark my words.

Peter Obi is now a superstar he is the most popular politician in Nigeria. Simply divide the votes of each presidential candidate by the states they have governors. Without a single governor he got 6 million votes. Ask Kwankwaso

Igbos that have been sidelined before have now been recognised as a force that can sway any election result. Ask Atiku

Peter Obi is the first presidential candidate to win lagos from a sitting party. Ask Tinubu

Igbos have now been recognised as a force in the two most important cities in Nigeria Lagos and Abuja. Ask INEC

When you have read this twice and verified take it to Soludu to read. After all Peter Obi got 99% in Anambra state

Continue chest beating. The last 3 presidential elections have shown that Ibos don't sway anything grin

Ps, Lagos was narrowly won during the presidential election because of woke Yorubas that voted for Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by raskymonojendor: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
agadez007:
Before it was Nnamdi Kanu that was the damage to ndigbo,before NK it was Uwazurike,right before uwazurike it was Nzeogwu,now it’s Peter Obi
What ndigbo need to know about Nigeria is that Muslims won’t allow any Christian be president,they have been saying it times without number,they would rather a dumb Muslims be president than an intelligent Christian,Nigerian Christians are very dumb not to know these things

Nigeria is an Muslim country courtesy to our woke Christians down south
And Obasanjo and GEJ are Muslims abi.
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Onovo3: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
idealogical:

Obi was too greedy for power thus he fail to listen to the voice of reason. Some of us already knew that Obi will only make Tinubu to win 2023 election.
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by raskymonojendor: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Goke7:

Jonathan won Lagos in 2011 with a sitting ACN too. Una lies too much abeg. Obi is just overhyped. Nothing new he has done.

Buhari in 2011 though he lost won 19 states with more than 10 million votes and Obi just won 11 and FCT with 6 million votes.

You are correct.

andyre34:

I don't normally reply to bush men an buffoons but I will make this exception

In 2011 Yaradua PDP was the President when Jonathan PDP won no sitting ACN government you idiot

Buhari never won lagos in 2011. And with 2 candidates 10M voted for him against Jonathan who got over 20M

In this election 3 candidates 8M voted for Tinubu and 12M voted against Tinubu when you add LP and PDP

How can Yar'Adua be the president of Nigeria in 2011 when he died in 2010.

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Onovo3: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
andyre34:

Please if you don't understand ask

Obi got got about 6m votes in his first elections
Atiku got about 6m votes since 1999
Tinubu got about 8m votes

This simply means that if Atiku and Obi had joined forces they would have beaten Tinubu 12-8m

Like you Atiku undermined Obi. Now he has learnt his lesson if Obi contests at a next election. Everyone now knows that he is worth 6m votes ignore that at your own peril

If you remove Atiku from the contest, Tinubu will floor Obi mercilessly ! That is the political fact !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by agadez007(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:

And Obasanjo and GEJ are Muslims abi.
Obasanjo was used to compensate the south west and Gej wasn’t supposed to be president if yaradua didn’t die

It’s an Islamic nation,you can’t keep arguing with yourself
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lamo no wahala that should not be Ur business ...Igbos have voted north multiple times ...any sensible person know it's time north vote for an Igbo man

Tinubu performance would make Nigerians wish buhari continued relax

The north won't he stampeded and insulted into voting a packaged fraud. The north has the population, she holds the ace, she won't won't be manipulated or intimidated by gra gra.

At the bolded, like you did through the last 8 years, the killings of northerners in the east were also sacrificial to appease the gods, not out of hatred for northerners.

You are not dealing with kids please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
andyre34:

In answer to your kindergarten response

1. Without Tinubu on ballot. All southern votes will stay in the south for 8+6 do the maths

2. Contesting against Tinubu with no Atiku means those who voted against Tinubu will still vote against 6+6 do the maths

3. You are speaking with Amala and Ewedu in your mouth finish eating so that it is clear what you are saying.
4. If its a vain chase why is his name everywhere

Without Atiku on the ballot, 3/5 of his votes will go to Tinubu, 1/5 between Kwakwaso and Obi and remaining 1/5 will abstain from voting, it will be a massacre.

Without Tinubu on the ballot, Atiku would have gotten 4/5 of votes from the north, significant votes from SW and good votes from SS. Where does that leave Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by mrvitalis(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

The north won't he stampeded and insulted into voting a packaged fraud. The north has the population, she holds the ace, she won't won't be manipulated or intimidated by gra gra.

Sure if a better candidate comes out fine ...but obi versus Tinubu ...obi is the obvious choice
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by andyre34: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
VTJN:
Lol

You think those abokis who voted for Atiku up north will vote for your Obi if Atiku isn't on ballot?

Hahahahahahahaha

Anyway, Soludo is a prophet grin

Tinubu Shettima v Obi Datti

Your mind has expired like the Tinubu ticket
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by andyre34: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Without Atiku on the ballot, 3/5 of his votes will go to Tinubu, 1/5 between Kwakwaso and Obi and remaining 1/5 will abstain from voting, it will be a massacre.

Without Tinubu on the ballot, Atiku would have gotten 4/5 of votes from the north, significant votes from SW and good votes from SS. Where does that leave Obi?

You are a dreamer. There's a reason why Atiku is a serial loser. The north know him already

Buhari was also a serial loser the North knew him. It was only when Tinubu who we don't know pushed him into office. He would still be running today
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by andyre34: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Onovo3:

If you remove Atiku from the contest, Tinubu will floor Obi mercilessly ! That is the political fact !

Your head no correct. Tinubu Shettima is an old man ticket for expired minds
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by andyre34: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You are correct.

How can Yar'Adua be the president of Nigeria in 2011 when he died in 2010.

So what if 2010 he was President before Jonathan and PDP
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by andyre34: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Goke7:

You are just ignorant, ACN was the dominant party at the state level, yet pdp won the presidency in Lagos in 2011 that's the point I am making. If I call you buffon too now una go dey cry hate speech. You guys are just irredeemable

This una latest tag of combining lp votes with pdp now is just pure mockery grin

You see why I say you are a buffoon one minute you are talking president next you are talking state. Can you not read simple English.

Read this slowly before you respond.

PETER OBI IS THE FIRST PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TO BEAT THE INCUMBENT PRESIDENT PARTY IN LAGOS
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
andyre34:

You are a dreamer. There's a reason why Atiku is a serial loser. The north know him already

Buhari was also a serial loser the North knew him. It was only when Tinubu who we don't know pushed him into office. He would still be running today

There's a reason both serial losers Tinubu and Atiku finished ahead of Obi.

What do you call someone who's beaten by serial losers?
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Sure if a better candidate comes out fine ...but obi versus Tinubu ...obi is the obvious choice

Tinubu a hundred times.

1 Like

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Ballmer: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
If it's by how many times candidate are mentioned Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect should be the head of every Igbo household home n abroad judging from how you clowns sing his name like the lord's prayer. Thrice in the morning n even more times before going to bed at night.

IrawoKross:
You mentioned Obi name more than 10 times in this comment, it shows Obi is better than your father.
For you to mention him like this shows how bad your father failed in his duties and responsibilities. 😄
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by andyre34: 7:50am On Apr 05, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

There's a reason both serial losers Tinubu and Atiku finished ahead of Obi.

What do you call someone who's beaten by serial losers?

A new comer. First attempt it is clear will only get better while the serial loser will get worse

The reason they finished ahead was mass rigging he will see them in court.
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by VTJN(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2023
andyre34:

A new comer. First attempt it is clear will only get better while the serial loser will get worse

The reason they finished ahead was mass rigging he will see them in court.
after court what next? Tinubu will win in court.

I hope he doesn't have the intention to contest again in 2027 considering his leaked audio tape?
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by VTJN(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2023
andyre34:

Tinubu Shettima v Obi Datti

Your mind has expired like the Tinubu ticket
Obi will not come a distant third if election should be conducted again. His inconsequential running mate couldn't even win his polling unit grin

He's a only good at crying like a baby on national TV, no political value grin grin
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by andyre34: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2023
VTJN:
after court what next? Tinubu will win in court.

I hope he doesn't have the intention to contest again in 2027 considering his leaked audio tape?

He will see them in court. If you think Tinubu will win let's see. Mark my words Tinubu will do everything in his power to make sure there is no hearing. Because he will lose hands down the writing is on the wall
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by VTJN(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2023
andyre34:

He will see them in court. If you think Tinubu will win let's see. Mark my words Tinubu will do everything in his power to make sure there is no hearing. Because he will lose hands down the writing is on the wall
lol LOl

I do not take anyone using this line of word serious grin

I have marked your words countless times before APC primary election that Tinubu will not be allowed to contest, he will be disqualified, Buhari has a consensus candidate, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan will win the primary, the north will vote for their son Atiku, kwankwaso will help divide the northern votes, Tinubu will not come a distant third bla bla bla grin grin

I'm done marking your words Nwanne. Tinubu will rule Nigeria for good 8 years. Take this to the bank
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by andyre34: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
VTJN:
lol LOl

I do not take anyone using this line of word serious grin

I have marked your words countless times before APC primary election that Tinubu will not be allowed to contest, he will be disqualified, Buhari has a consensus candidate, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan will win the primary, the north will vote for their son Atiku, kwankwaso will help divide the northern votes, Tinubu will not come a distant third bla bla bla grin grin

I'm done marking your words Nwanne. Tinubu will rule Nigeria for good 8 years. Take this to the bank

I never said anything you mentioned you are talking in your sleep.

The last time I took anything to the bank was my naira and up till today I am still battling to get it back.

Your advice to "Take this to the bank" us rejected
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by VTJN(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
andyre34:

I never said anything you mentioned you are talking in your sleep.

The last time I took anything to the bank was my naira and up till today I am still battling to get it back.

Your advice to "Take this to the bank" us rejected
Hahahahaha

But you know Tinubu will lord over your kindred for good solid 8 years just as Buhari did right? grin
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by andyre34: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

But you know Tinubu will lord over your kindred for good solid 8 years just as Buhari did right? grin
Tinubu has promised to make Nigeria like Lagos...a glorified shit hole ghetto. Get ready
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by andyre34: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

On Tinubu’s Account
House in Banana Island Lagos- N1.5bn
Range Rover- N50m
Stuck in your house surrounded by flooded gutters - priceless

Only in Lagos

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by VTJN(m): 2:21am On Apr 06, 2023
andyre34:

Tinubu has promised to make Nigeria like Lagos...a glorified shit hole ghetto. Get ready
Hahahahaha

I'm glad you know he will lord over your kindred grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? / Obama Victory Will Prolong US Racial Divide / Blast: Police Hold Zaria Cleric Albani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.