Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. (3240 Views)

Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Goke7: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2023
Buhari and his mumu cabal with all their failed economic and cash policy made Obi popular and look intelligent before millions of Nigerians.

From May 29 Obi will be gone forever in the minds of millions of Nigerians. If Obi and his mumu followers continue their madness they will expose him more and he will disappear patapata. Dude should lead a delegation to buhari and even Atiku to thank them for his fame so far.

1 Like

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2023
IrawoKross:
Hahahaha, see this cheap commodity. I create monika because of you? Hahahahahahahaha, what a deranged Olosho.
No wonder you support Tinubu. 🤣🤣🤣
Immediately he create the irawo radarada Monika he started quoting me endlessly grin . Help yourself and stop quoting me, Obidients can be brain draining, nothing seems to enter your heads aside Nzogbu Nzogbu.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by idealogical: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

So what should Igbos have done supported PDP thy doesn't regard igbos ?

Obi has shown his worth ...he got more than 8 million votes ( the politicians know the real results )

Obi needs one more alliance to be President for me
Thats if court doesn't give him his stolen mandate

All obi needs is simple revisit alliance with kwankwaso ...since their standing and vote contribution has been established ....

Sign an agreement to do one term of 4 years n boom it's over

You answered your own question, but unfortunately, you don't form an alliance with a religious war, insults, abuse, bigotry, toxic attacks, and denigration of other people.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by pryme(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2023
IrawoKross:
Smarter than tinubu 🤣🤣

I tip Soludo to be the first Ibo Nigerian President, his track record on the Federal scale speaks for itself, the fact he mentions "forming alliances" is what puts him miles ahead of Obi in winning the Presidential race.
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by IrawoKross: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2023
pryme:

I tip Soludo to be the first Ibo Nigerian President, his track record on the Federal scale speaks for itself, the fact he mentions "forming alliances" is what puts him miles ahead of Obi in winning the Presidential race.
Your problem, not mine
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by pryme(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2023
idealogical:

Soludo is indeed a very smart man.

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by andyre34: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2023
Total nonsense Soludo is a non starter and a one term governor mark my words.

Peter Obi is now a superstar he is the most popular politician in Nigeria. Simply divide the votes of each presidential candidate by the states they have governors. Without a single governor he got 6 million votes. Ask Kwankwaso

Igbos that have been sidelined before have now been recognised as a force that can sway any election result. Ask Atiku

Peter Obi is the first presidential candidate to win lagos from a sitting party. Ask Tinubu

Igbos have now been recognised as a force in the two most important cities in Nigeria Lagos and Abuja. Ask INEC

When you have read this twice and verified take it to Soludu to read. After all Peter Obi got 99% in Anambra state
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by ceejaynnaji(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2023
Big lie. Repeat the election again and PO will still clearer the SE all these agenda no go work

idealogical:
And on top of Obi's failure and utter mess, he finished himself politically forever with his shameful and disgusting religious war declaration.

Obi to me is like an enemy of the Igbo people, he set them up to fail and bare the brunt of his miscalculations, politics of hatred, and tribal and religious bigotry.
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by genkins(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2023
Every day Obi this,Obi that..una never tire for Obi mattet?Obi is indeed the most popular nigerian politician alive.
Atleast All these 50k apc propaganda boys can earn money for now
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by agadez007(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2023
Before it was Nnamdi Kanu that was the damage to ndigbo,before NK it was Uwazurike,right before uwazurike it was Nzeogwu,now it’s Peter Obi
What ndigbo need to know about Nigeria is that Muslims won’t allow any Christian be president,they have been saying it times without number,they would rather a dumb Muslims be president than an intelligent Christian,Nigerian Christians are very dumb not to know these things

Nigeria is an Muslim country courtesy to our woke Christians down south

1 Like

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Goke7: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2023
andyre34:
Total nonsense Soludo is a non starter and a one term governor mark my words.

Peter Obi is now a superstar he is the most popular politician in Nigeria. Simply divide the votes of each presidential candidate by the states they have governors. Without a single governor he got 6 million votes. Ask Kwankwaso

Igbos that have been sidelined before have now been recognised as a force that can sway any election result. Ask Atiku

Peter Obi is the first presidential candidate to win lagos from a sitting party. Ask Tinubu

Igbos have now been recognised as a force in the two most important cities in Nigeria Lagos and Abuja. Ask INEC

When you have read this twice and verified take it to Soludu to read. After all Peter Obi got 99% in Anambra state

Jonathan won Lagos in 2011 with a sitting ACN too. Una lies too much abeg. Obi is just overhyped. Nothing new he has done.

Buhari in 2011 though he lost won 19 states with more than 10 million votes and Obi just won 11 and FCT with 6 million votes.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Obi lost according to EYE-NECK. . . not according to Nigerians and the world.
Big difference.
Every loss nor be loss.

Soludo and im 'jolosi' can only go so far.
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by gidgiddy: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It breaks my heart that Ndigbo really fell for Obi’s deadly and deceitful games which will have great consequences on the chance of an Igbo presidency, if things are being reasoned well, Obi should be banned from all Ndigbo land . Nigeria politics is a very difficult one and as such you don’t just jump in( he’s not intelligent and calculative, though I never expected much from him being a philosophy graduate, he’ll be poor strategically) . If Obi meant well for Ndigbos he would have stuck with Atiku who obviously was the shortest route to Igbo presidency but greed, deceit and selfishness won’t let him think properly. As it is now my Asiwaju will handover to a northerner after completing his eight years and the cycle continues. Most of these Obidients don’t even know Nigeria politics, they are just cluelessly ranting all over social media. Obi caused more damage than good but you won’t realize now but you all will eventually do. Da’alu

You people and your "shortest route to Igbo Presidency" as if to say Igbo Presidency will do anything special for Igbos.

Obi didnt cause any damage, Igbos are business minded people who have done well for themselves without any Presidency since the end of war

They will keep doing well, with or without the Presidency
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by IrawoKross: 11:25am On Apr 04, 2023
Lemos14:

It's funny how you cant take what you dish out..you constitute nuisance on this forum daily now someone is giving you a taste of your own medicine why is it a problem? Now you're calling the moderators
I hope the moderators can see this comment and judge based on that.
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Lemos14: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stay away from what doesn’t concern you, he reported someone who didn’t do him anything , he insults people and rush to call the mod. When have you seen me quoting anyone to insult them. I hardly report anyone but I want to expose his manipulations today. You are the nuisance here

Do you have any proof of that or you're just saying that to make yourself feel better?

I'll advise you get job/work that will keep you busy instead of claiming to be an elder that you're not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Lemos14: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you had a job you won’t be monitoring me everywhere. Please do well to stop quoting me

Gaslighting ko le work

Apparently everybody on this forum knows you dont have a job so you cant make me the subject of your manipulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2023
Lemos14:

Gaslighting ko le work

Apparently everybody on this forum knows you dont have a job so you cant make me the subject of your manipulations
I don’t have your kind of job neither do I live your kind of life. I wonder what so hard in bypassing my comments on this forum. You’ll be alright. Have a nice century
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by IrawoKross: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin then leave them to their job and stop thinking you can manipulate them. They know better
Till they visit the comment I reported.

Make we see
Re: Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. by IrawoKross: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t have your kind of job neither do I live your kind of life. I wonder what so hard in bypassing my comments on this forum. You’ll be alright. Have a nice century
Did you bypass my own? Hypocrite fighting for good Lady. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yorubas And Igbos Should Never Have Been Put Together In One Country / Peter Obi Spotted At Shoprite Today In Warri, Delta State (video) / Negotiations Ongoing To Resolve Labour Crisis In Kwara – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.