Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily (774 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily by Tife270: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2023
One moment they will never reply a guy’s text but once you get famous or blown up , they start getting desperate for a guy’s attention. What is the riddle behind this ?

I know of a particular guy who a lot of girls friends zoned and brother zoned until when he became a little famous in Nigeria. These same set of girls started searching for his contact

Is there more to fame ? Why are a lot of girls ready to sleep with a celeb for free

I need valid opinions please . Good night y’all
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily by Solofresh2: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2023
It's normal for them.They have this thing for bad guys who don't give a Bleep about them
They like to be tagged with great things and people even when they don't work for it

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily by Fahvvy: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Solofresh2:
It's normal for them.They have this thing for bad guys who don't give a Bleep about them
They like to be tagged with great things and people even when they don't work for it

In addition to this, it's in EVERY WOMAN'S nature to want a man who has a bit of money undecided...

So once they see you having plenty money or having the potential of making money, they INSTANTLY get attracted to you undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily by imagrg(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Don't blame them please!

Who nor like better things?
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily by Blupen969(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Op go and become a celebrity stop disturbing me i deh fast like this, i no wan curse you
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily by vislabraye(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tife270:
One moment they will never reply a guy’s text but once you get famous or blown up , they start getting desperate for a guy’s attention. What is the riddle behind this ?

I know of a particular guy who a lot of girls friends zoned and brother zoned until when he became a little famous in Nigeria. These same set of girls started searching for his contact

Is there more to fame ? Why are a lot of girls ready to sleep with a celeb for free

Fame comes with money and status. It's obvious.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily by pansophist(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Also, the same reason they do not fall for the unpopular, broke vulcanizer. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily by DonroxyII: 5:13am On Apr 12, 2023
Tife270:

Women are the Water of Earth while Men are the Rocks ....

Women are the Reason why Most Men are Men and Nature has created her to be Wet for Only those that can take care of her womanly needs Whether Real or Perceived so Until You can take care of a Woman You are nothing But a Boy sad ... A Boy is Supposed to Hustle While A Man(Achieved Hustler) Is Suppose to Date ...

Celebrities are Percieved to Be Valuable so its normal for some ladies to open their Water Gate for Perceived Values atleast She Can Reminisces such encounter and Be Happy ... that might be some certain people best happiness in Life...

You might feel the same if Beyonce Allowed You to Shine Her Coochie ... That Might be Your Best Motivations to Breakthrough in life grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily by DonroxyII: 5:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
I don't want to believe this ...

Women also cherish great Sexual encounter as Men ... So Imagine someone that bonked Davido Her Best Musician... she would be happy she banged a superstar .... That can make her happy for years ... Imagine remembering and laughing and sharing with her clicks how it all went down ....

Same way Most Streetish male would feel if encountered Tems or Arya Star for Two Nights ..... You might just be laughing sheepishly around town as if dem give you A Million dollars ....

Dem be woman no mean say dem be Zombie Sub Human ....No Shiiiiitttttt ..... !
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily by GeeM: 5:19am On Apr 12, 2023
because of the success the achievement
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily by Solofresh2: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2023
DonroxyII:
I don't want to believe this ...

Women also cherish great Sexual encounter as Men ... So Imagine someone that bonked Davido Her Best Musician... she would be happy she banged a superstar .... That can make her happy for years ... Imagine remembering and laughing and sharing with her clicks how it all went down ....

Same way Most Streetish male would feel if encountered Tems or Arya Star for Two Nights ..... You might just be laughing sheepishly around town as if dem give you A Million dollars ....

Dem be woman no mean say dem be Zombie Sub Human ....No Shiiiiitttttt ..... !
So you are saying it's because of sex they are drawn easily to this celebrities?
You are absolutely wrong. Do you know what success is? Do you know what it means to be successful and famous?
As a guy I won't be drawn to ayra Starr or Tems because of their body.I will be drawn to them because of their success because success brings friends,failure brings loneliness
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily by blacksam01: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2023
celebs abi bankers..?
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily by Gboom: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Male celebrities are like sugar while girls are like ants, anywhere there is sugar, there will also the presence of ants.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall For Male Celebs So Easily by Dude397(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2023
Gboom:
Male celebrities are like sugar while girls are like ants, anywhere there is sugar, there will also the presence of ants.
You nailed it bro. Exactly what I wanted to post like you read my mind. smiley

(1) (Reply)

No More Wasting My Life,time To Focus On My Talent.nairalanders Rate My Art Work / Money Can't Buy Happiness?? / Why Do Guys See Nothing Wrong Seeing Their Partners With Male Besties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.