Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares (37873 Views)

Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by mbaise1000: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Just because of freedom of association, Will you allow your neighbour harbour your known enemies without reaction of you?

Whatever my neighbor is doing in his house which I didn't dash him is his right, but if my neighbor come to kill me FROM his own house I will defend myself if I feel like but until then I have no right to tell him what he should do in his house or the type of friends or visitors he brings to his house.
And importantly too I don't have the right to choose for my neighbor the type of friends he keeps

4 Likes

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by blackgold2018(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. NATO countries are bunch of spineless jokers. Believe the articles 4 and 5 at your own peril.

When rocket strayed into Poland few months ago. And rumours started going round it was Russia's missile. They all cowered like little fear babies.

They were making excuses here and there. None of them could even summon the courage to even talk about war with Russia. They were all looking for something else to blame for the attack until it was discovered the missile strayed from Ukrainian launcher.

What a relieve it was for them back then. Bunch of scared little noisemakers.
Bro it might even be a mistaken strayed missle from Russia itself.
I didn’t believe the media..
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nigerians living in FinL. should better disappear now!
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Jostoman: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
lhordspy:
NATO keep projecting themselves as peace maker but in real sense; they are the real troublemaker, the aggressor.

You are trying to encircle Russia with nuclear weapons by expanding along its border, placing weapons in its surrounding country and you expect Russia to fold its hand, close its eyes and go to sleep?

Something the Hypocritical Un!ted State wont take from anyone. A country that almost nuked its neighbour; Cuba in 1962, just because Russia started building military base there. If not for Russia pulling out and allowing peace to reign. Cuba would have evaporated into dust by now just like Hiroshima and Nagasaki (both nuked by this same US).

What of Nicaragua, Venezuela and some other countries bordering US, dealing with Russia in weapon trade. They are under heavy sanctions from un!ted state just for that. Cuba cant even import cocaa cola. One out of the two countries in the world where coca colaa is not in the market. Just because of Un!ted state sanction.

Something the U.S cant take, they go around dishing it to others. Afterall they control the media and the mind of the people. All they had to do is spin the narratives like they are doing the world a favour by trying to create unrest and war everywhere.

Peacemaker indeed.
God bless United State of America. Russia president is too sturborn, you cant do what you did to Ukraine and expect other smaller country around you to go to sleep.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Owologbo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
rottennaija:

They will do nothing. You think if it was another country attacking Ukraine, they wouldn't intervene? Finland just made themselves a puppet and will go down with NATO

Is Ukraine member of NATO?
Are they not supporting them the way they can?
Why not wait till Russia has a direct conflict/attack on a NATO member state before you conclude whatever you want?
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Jenassandlovers: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
When is comes to international politics. USA is in top of the game and they see Russia as not a treat anymore but for China as a treat and that's why USA is trying to contained China in the indo-pacific region.

Believe you me Russian don't know how to fight a conventional war and that's why they only bluffs with nukes. Putin nuclear warning referenced a threat he made in the opening days of the invasion if the west were to “hinder” Russia and arms Ukraine. Do you know how many western weapons and military aids shipped to Kyiv?

Putin and Russia are aware of the consequences cost to Russia itself if it initiated a nuclear conflict with Super power like USA & NATO and believe u me each of them will avoid a direct confrontation. They all knows very well that a nuclear war should never be fought and cannot be won, and if it happens it will have unprecedented consequences for Russia.

To me no mighty of forces, nukes can defected a 31 United NATO. No be today Putin dey bluff to nuke every body

2 Likes

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Emola12(m): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
faithfull18:
Wars and rumours of war.
E go soon reach your country shebi you get juju and ORO wey you go take defend yourself just dey play
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Righteousness2(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Berryposh:

All these things have been happening since the beginning of civilisation. There have always been rumours of war, famine, pandemics, earthquakes, etc... remember you said that the coronavirus will end the world? How did that work out for you? What about your prophecy about Trump winning the election? How did that work out for you? Please stop deceiving people, only GOD himself knows when he will come to collect his people. Stop claiming to posses powers that you clearly don't have, you're not GOD.

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN

Even in your state of begging day after day With different skills and format, the devil still blinds your eyes to the gospel of JESUS Christ.
I weep for you
GOD ALMIGHTY show you mercy

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Princewell2012(m): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
Miles300:
Some of you here are just slowpoke typing nonsense about NATO expansion...who wouldn't want to ensure its security and territorial integrity with the nonsense putin Russia is doin in Ukraine ? NATO was established for this purpose to ensure the former soviet expansionist ideas don't repeat itself again ....since it's inception has Russia invaded any NATO territory?

Na once man they die. Finland joining NATO is a big threat to Russian, meaning America can easily invade Russia from there. Russia should should not take this one, they should bomb Finland let see what what will happen, and if NATO should come in then Putin will use nuclear for them, let end it once and for all.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Majesty7:

Can you snap the picture of your room? I mean the room you are typing this comment from?

this one got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by KangaIye: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Cizarr:
Putin will bomb Finland??

NATO will respond.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Princewell2012(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
udemzyudex:

But why Russia try to defend herself saying it didn't come from them?

So they should claimed responsible for it¿¿?
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by tctrills: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
lhordspy:
NATO keep projecting themselves as peace maker but in real sense; they are the real troublemaker, the aggressor.

You are trying to encircle Russia with nuclear weapons by expanding along its border, placing weapons in its surrounding country and you expect Russia to fold its hand, close its eyes and go to sleep?

Something the Hypocritical Un!ted State wont take from anyone. A country that almost nuked its neighbour; Cuba in 1962, just because Russia started building military base there. If not for Russia pulling out and allowing peace to reign. Cuba would have evaporated into dust by now just like Hiroshima and Nagasaki (both nuked by this same US).

What of Nicaragua, Venezuela and some other countries bordering US, dealing with Russia in weapon trade. They are under heavy sanctions from un!ted state just for that. Cuba cant even import cocaa cola. One out of the two countries in the world where coca colaa is not in the market. Just because of Un!ted state sanction.

Something the U.S cant take, they go around dishing it to others. Afterall they control the media and the mind of the people. All they had to do is spin the narratives like they are doing the world a favour by trying to create unrest and war everywhere.

Peacemaker indeed.
The idea that a country does not have the right to join a security alliance because of Russia make no sense.
Russia is not a world power in any sense. They don't have the right to decide what happens in any other country.
Again, I see lots of Russian hypocrite here. They invaded Ukraine for wanting to Join NATO but the folded their hands while Finland joined because they knew they would not be allowed to bully Finland.
No one says the US is perfect. Infact they are far from perfect but the whole world has been the most peaceful it has ever been under US leadership as the world power. That should tell you something.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by rottennaija(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Owologbo:

Is Ukraine member of NATO?
Are they not supporting them the way they can?
Why not wait till Russia has a direct conflict/attack on a NATO member state before you conclude whatever you want?

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by rottennaija(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dannysaka:

Ukraine is not a NATO state, hence NATO cannot actively deploy troops to Ukraine, besides US and other western allies have been sending military equipments to Ukraine and are considering sending fighter jets.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by ezechi242: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
bionixs:
CNN is not my news channel sir. I watched that channel last about 3 or 4 years now

At my age , not even my mother can tell me who becomes my friend. Finland is of age , meaning she, she is a sovereign state . Who is Russia to fight them for the choice he makes

so why was the usa ready to bring hell to cuba when russia wanted to do same thing the us are doing in ukraine and finland......you see what is happening in benue state today, that us what the us plans for russia ....but the only difference is that unlike benue state, russia is capable of defending its self against external forces.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Princewell2012(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chucks13:
Putin, you can't be fighting everybody drop all these ego and war mongering. War don't give birth to good things.

The stress in the world is overwhelmed already adding warr to it is not the best option.
The only person looking for trouble here is. NATO and America.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by rottennaija(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
mastermaestro:

I am neutral in this but your bias and ignorance disgust me. Ukraine is not a member of NATO. That's why NATO will not put boots on the ground in Ukraine.

However, Finland joining NATO means Russia cannot carry out any military strike against it. So stop this bias towards Russia even though Zelenksy is stupid for his hawkish stance which led to this avoidable war.

You can be disgust all you want, I don't give a shit about it. Upon all the false flag, NATO has not set foot in Ukraine and will not. They have floated different options like peace keeping mission, Non Militarized Zones etc. But they wouldn't dare.

Russia wasn't a threat to Finland until they decided to join NATO. They are claiming they wouldn't put weapons, but we know they can't say no to uncle Sam. When they decide to try nonsense with Russian population in Kaliningrad, then they will understand. Meanwhile, they just have nuclear weapons facing them.
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by rottennaija(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Chucks13:
Putin, you can't be fighting everybody drop all these ego and war mongering. War don't give birth to good things.

The stress in the world is overwhelmed already adding warr to it is not the best option.

You think America can fight everyone?
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by udemzyudex(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Princewell2012:

So they should claimed responsible for it¿¿?
Read his msg again.

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by ezechi242: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Jenassandlovers:
When is comes to international politics. USA is in top of the game and they see Russia as not a treat anymore but for China as a treat and that's why USA is trying to contained China in the indo-pacific region.

Believe you me Russian don't know how to fight a conventional war and that's why they only bluffs with nukes. Putin nuclear warning referenced a threat he made in the opening days of the invasion if the west were to “hinder” Russia and arms Ukraine. Do you know how many western weapons and military aids shipped to Kyiv?

Putin and Russia are aware of the consequences cost to Russia itself if it initiated a nuclear conflict with Super power like USA & NATO and believe u me each of them will avoid a direct confrontation. They all knows very well that a nuclear war should never be fought and cannot be won, and if it happens it will have unprecedented consequences for Russia.

To me no mighty of forces, nukes can defected a 31 United NATO. No be today Putin dey bluff to nuke every body

hahahaha i laugh at your ignorance ....so you think the ukrainian war i being fought by ukrainians alone grin grin....if they tell you the number of american and nato soldiers that have been killed in this war , you go shock......and you also think that in a level battle grond the american soldiers can match the russians hahaha this guy ..........you think if it starts now china would just sit down and watch nato take over russia ..thats if they can anyways ..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by kasim155: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
mastermaestro:

I am neutral in this but your bias and ignorance disgust me. Ukraine is not a member of NATO. That's why NATO will not put boots on the ground in Ukraine.

However, Finland joining NATO means Russia cannot carry out any military strike against it. So stop this bias towards Russia even though Zelenksy is stupid for his hawkish stance which led to this avoidable war.

Thank you, that is what most of the ppl commenting above don't know. Ukraine is not a NATO member, but if Russia invade any NATO member then NATO will respond.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Danisaint112(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. NATO countries are bunch of spineless jokers. Believe the articles 4 and 5 at your own peril.

When rocket strayed into Poland few months ago. And rumours started going round it was Russia's missile. They all cowered like little fear babies.

They were making excuses here and there. None of them could even summon the courage to even talk about war with Russia. They were all looking for something else to blame for the attack until it was discovered the missile strayed from Ukrainian launcher.

What a relieve it was for them back then. Bunch of scared little noisemakers.

It's very disgusting to now that what attracts you is negativity.

You mean NATO should start blaming Russia for a rocket they initially couldn't determine where it was projected from?

You think the whites acts like you slave and paymasters that acts irrationally, tribally and religiously?

Damn the distance between you APC Supporters (supporters of evil) and sense is like from Lagos to Australia. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Stanbaba30: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Peacemaker indeed.
Go to court if you do not like the fact that reasonable Countries are taking measures not to be harassed by EVIL. God bless NATO, God bless Finland 🇫🇮 🙏

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Chucks13: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
rottennaija:

You think America can fight everyone?

When did America fought anyone last?
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Chucks13: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Princewell2012:

The only person looking for trouble here is. NATO and America.

Trouble as in? Can you explain pls?
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Walllee: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Peacemaker indeed.

Is it your fucking business if other countries bordering rusia wants to join NATO?,if rusia had protected those countries instead of annexing their teritories,will these countries want to join people that can protect their interest.
All you Nigerians that will be shouting up and down,will not even allow a stranger to be part of your communities not to talk of another bigger community detacting to your kings how to run your community.Shut ur bleeping mouth and stop thinking with ur Anus

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by Princewell2012(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

Whatever my neighbor is doing in his house which I didn't dash him is his right, but if my neighbor come to kill me FROM his own house I will defend myself if I feel like but until then I have no right to tell him what he should do in his house or the type of friends or visitors he brings to his house.
And importantly too I don't have the right to choose for my neighbor the type of friends he keeps
Hmm so what if your friend started to mingle with enemies, will you still keep the relationship?

Awum onye mbaise, ke side ishi
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by BentizilL: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
bionixs:
I don’t even understand you sir. Putin now making himself one hell of a Hitler. Well , history told us how that unfortunate braggart ended
Hitler greatest mistake was invading this same Putin's country you're calling hell, he could've been unstoppable with a neutral Soviet or ally...
Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by TenQ: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
lhordspy:
'The expansion of NATO is an assault on our security and Russia's national interests, and this forces us to take countermeasures... in tactical and strategic terms.' - Vladmir Putin Chief spokesman, Dmitry Peskov declares.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11937199/Kremlin-declares-Finlands-membership-NATO-assault-security.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
What do you expect when no neighbor of Russia can sleep in peace?

1 Like

Re: We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares by GentleRay: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Why do you need military alliance after WW II has ended?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.