Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? (24434 Views)

Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by AImiron: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
I'm here to read some lies.....

6 Likes

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by hopexter(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Omo my geh of 3 years that year tell me say I be stumbling block in her life and ended it just because I couldn’t continue to pay her school fees whereas me self dey school grin grin

Then I realised it’s Money first before relationship oo grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by BigDawsNet: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hmm...

Nobody's fault... she was ready to settle. I wasn't

Better for both parties

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by GoodbutBadguy: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
She called me on the phone that she has found a new lover, and I didn't bother myself bcs I wasn't at fault and I blv that God is about to change my life for the better. I am now better off without her in my life. God is wonderful in His way of working in our lives. cool

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I like you, you're not as stubborn as your brothers here...😁😁😁😁

See this one claiming south African, ewe ndiyakunthanda,

3 Likes

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by DerFuhrer: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
headbasher96:
do u know how it feel when u are working your ass off in the sun moving from here and there to provide for someone u love all that i wanted was appreciation nothing more

And the same people is collecting dick from everybody like even my own friends started visiting me for no reason because i no the dey house and u know where i the work but u go come dey house from morning say u the wait for me for no reason and i will ask this stupid girl if she is uncomfortable with them always visiting she will say no but still offering them kpekus like loafs of bread anyway this my said friend opened up to me and even mentioned other he was the who mediated over the whole matter.

Dude called a meeting with every one he knows that has tasted the kpekus and some women that dont get along with this girl in the area it took him an hour of sermon for everyone to come clean i was dumbfounded with what i heard sha when he was done with our circle.

My said friend had already done a little charity in the area in anticipation of the whole drama he sprinkled some gifts like salt and oil here and there won all the women over.

So the area took it upon themselves to expel this my girl i was very high the day of the whole encounter i sat like a lost kid guy imaging what i have been living with the only words i was able to mutter was pls she should not enter my room again and nobody should touch her because my friends gift did magic all the area went berserk fuel by some women she had issues with i dont seem to know how a single lady will have issues with married women but all the women were baying for her blood she should be stripped and beaten others wanted to attack her physically all i wanted was for her to go and nobody should drag and spoil my home appliances she later left what later ensured between me and her family is something else because they sent her back to me see guts o girl wey i never marry them the call family meeting the invite me i sha sent my elder brother when him start to smome cigarrate for their palour meeting finish because he went there to pepper them too well i on my own learnt a thing or two from the who qagmire

Dont ever show a lady u love her to an extent even my mama now i the pepper her from time to time but my mum seems to enjoy it she will say its how she raised me i no longer take any woman serious again thats life sha and guys should be careful of how they look at girls some just indecentstars hidin in plain sight how will a lady not be lacking anything and cant have self control its really a mistery

You should change your friends too.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by remigiusizunna(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
She....
She was bleeping upandan.
Her ex
Her parish priest.
And more.
How I got to know?
She visited, had a dead battery, I hadn't power supply.
She was in urgent need of making some uploads on Facebook and WhatsApp based say she de do marketing for some company.
Daily update time is 6pm so she had to log in her accounts with my phone.
She left the next day without logging out.
Boooooom!!!!!!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Its not so easy when u meet someone who is not your choice

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by rippa(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
LeeSmart:
We are here to share our experience on our past (last) relationship.
Who was at fault or who brought about the abrute end of the r/ship... I knw that majority of the persons who are going to comment would surely fault their ex-partner (as per say na u holy pass).

As for me, i wasn't comfortable with her being around me. I suddenly realised she's way older than i am, she was 37yrs nd i was barely 26 at that time, so i called it a quite

So let's hear from you guys.

PS. Too much cruise is not allowed.
So u didn't know she was 37 before u started sleeping with her.
I bet she is a single mother and u knew but still bleeped her only because u wanted to satisfy urself

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by 2starboy25: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:
So you can speak good English??

Earlier on you quoted me and I didn't understand a thing that you said, for a moment I thought maybe you're drunk or high.. I was even weak to reply you grin grin grin
what a disgrace!!!!!
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by jayAjoku(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
It ended with some goodbye sex and I nutted in her mouth , She cheated We were both at fault but she Sha sabi lie she was a great gal though but her lies and insecurities got the best of her I wish her good luck though she fûcked my brains out 🤣😂 And she helped me understand women better

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by popweezy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yellowblack:
Person wey buy love, no dey pay finish
I swear.. And the price keeps going high every damn momentgrin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

She left when she heard my new song😭
the song must be the wackiest song ever, going by your comment

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by rippa(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I like you, you're not as stubborn as your brothers here...😁😁😁😁
OP she is 38
Older than ur ex
Run😁😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Kachifo3: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
I stopped bankrolling the relationship and e pack..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Zimzy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Her fault of course. I was very broke and could hardly do anything for her financially. Her friends persuaded her to get someone else and she started messing up, I had to let her go even though it was very painful to me then. I thank God though it ended and God blessed me with the one I call My one and only, the mother of my son, a wonderful woman, my wife.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by johnfem321: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sorry about your experience.. what state is she from ?
headbasher96:
do u know how it feel when u are working your ass off in the sun moving from here and there to provide for someone u love all that i wanted was appreciation nothing more

And the same people is collecting dick from everybody like even my own friends started visiting me for no reason because i no the dey house and u know where i the work but u go come dey house from morning say u the wait for me for no reason and i will ask this stupid girl if she is uncomfortable with them always visiting she will say no but still offering them kpekus like loafs of bread anyway this my said friend opened up to me and even mentioned other he was the who mediated over the whole matter.

Dude called a meeting with every one he knows that has tasted the kpekus and some women that dont get along with this girl in the area it took him an hour of sermon for everyone to come clean i was dumbfounded with what i heard sha when he was done with our circle.

My said friend had already done a little charity in the area in anticipation of the whole drama he sprinkled some gifts like salt and oil here and there won all the women over.

So the area took it upon themselves to expel this my girl i was very high the day of the whole encounter i sat like a lost kid guy imaging what i have been living with the only words i was able to mutter was pls she should not enter my room again and nobody should touch her because my friends gift did magic all the area went berserk fuel by some women she had issues with i dont seem to know how a single lady will have issues with married women but all the women were baying for her blood she should be stripped and beaten others wanted to attack her physically all i wanted was for her to go and nobody should drag and spoil my home appliances she later left what later ensured between me and her family is something else because they sent her back to me see guts o girl wey i never marry them the call family meeting the invite me i sha sent my elder brother when him start to smome cigarrate for their palour meeting finish because he went there to pepper them too well i on my own learnt a thing or two from the who qagmire

Dont ever show a lady u love her to an extent even my mama now i the pepper her from time to time but my mum seems to enjoy it she will say its how she raised me i no longer take any woman serious again thats life sha and guys should be careful of how they look at girls some just indecentstars hidin in plain sight how will a lady not be lacking anything and cant have self control its really a mistery

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by puremaker7(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
hopexter:
Omo my geh of 3 years that year tell me say I be stumbling block in her life and ended it just because I couldn’t continue to pay her school fees whereas me self dey school grin grin

Then I realised it’s Money first before relationship oo grin grin
Money first bawo? if you pay money before relationship, then you will continue paying the money until you have nothing to pay, then she will leave.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by NNEVERAGAINN: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:

Earlier on you quoted me and I didn't understand a thing that you said, for a moment I thought maybe you're drunk or high.. I was even weak to reply you grin grin grin
how could one's quote make you go weak. Na wa!

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Inyaky(f): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
The moment I said let's get to know each other first before doing something my guy vex, I no send am, being single is not a crime.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Trustedpronet: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
For my woman to go carry belle for another man while we dey plan wedding...is that one my fault? I beg you can't please a woman.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Draslo(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dididrumz:
My last relationship ended and I started a new one with the same person again 😂😂😂
Been there done that...we dey nack occasionally sha

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Offpoint1: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by headbasher96(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
johnfem321:
shes from benue bro we both are

6 Likes

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by rippa(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
LeeSmart:
Who was at fault or who brought about the abrute end of the r/ship... I knw that majority of the persons who are going to comment would surely fault their ex-partner (as per say na u holy pass).

As for me, i wasn't comfortable with her being around me. I suddenly realised she's way older than i am, she was 37yrs nd i was barely 26 at that time, so i called it a quite

She joking said i was no longer her mate abi her class because she got a job b4 me after NYSC.
Mehn Naso i run for my life and from the relationship that started when i was in 300l and she was in 200l
I did 5yrs course and she did 4yrs course so we graduated together and served at the same time

9 Likes

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by headbasher96(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
johnfem321:
we are both from benue
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by kapelvej: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:

grin grin grin
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by ednut1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

🤮🤮 child abuse
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by seanwilliam(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
headbasher96:

honestly speaking , while reading this post of yours, I have this deja vu feelings . I felt like I’ve come accross this your post before word for word, same time , same moniker , same me quoting you , same response . lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Draslo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

She left when she heard my new song😭
🤣🤣🤣

This cracked me up like mad
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Brushstrokes20: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
I discovered she's a PUBLIC PROPERTY
and it'll be grossly UNFAIR of me to PERSONALISE
a PUBLIC PROPERTY!
# let it go round
# anfani adugbo!

14 Likes

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by MatrixCircle: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Me. I got a wrong test result and I accused her of cheating. That's how I later found the test was wrong after confirming from other diagnostic centers. But damage has been done already with my utterances.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. / Caught My Fiance Cheating: Kai, What Should I Do? / Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.