Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,015 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused (1096 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by kyber(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sometimes when I collect I do send money to my babe just to appreciate her.
So last week I invested all my money to yield more profit,So I decided to check my investment but I didn’t have sub so I asked her to send me 2gb worth #500 so I can access my trading app but she said she doesn’t have money.
I asked about the money I sent and she said she had spent it all and she was about telling me to send her sub before I told her.

I feel like I’m being used and I don’t know what to do
What should I do, I love her and don’t want to break up with her.
But I want to know,could she have been broke?

1 Like

Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by Lemos14: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Enough of your made up stories.

5 Likes

Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by Stereo99(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2023

6 Likes

Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by Tallesty1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
He gives his woman money to appreciate her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg no vex, how she take dey appreciate you?

3 Likes

Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by teedoxman89(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Send her more money. Infact sell all you have and send her the money. Look self, borrow money from lapo and gbomulelantarn, sell your laptop and phone. Give the money to her.. if you don’t learn the hard way you will never learn.

1 Like

Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
It could be a made up story but it's some people reality.

Any gal that sees you as a fraudster and dates you will expect you send the money. Infact they feel you should not complain when they defraud you with love.

Who is at fault?

Two fraudsters meet eachother so why cry.

No yahoo boy deserves true love. Yahoo is no a job it's a crime.

Your gf just needs to see the lives of those you defraud and she will definitely leave you. Nobody wants to see others crime except devil. Funny enough many people praise these devils.

1 Like

Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by Shapeaso: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
A yahoo boy dating a yahoo girl. cheesy cheesy cheesy And them go born yahoo children. God is wonderful cheesy cheesy
Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by kyber(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
He gives his woman money to appreciate her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg no vex, how she take dey appreciate you?

You won’t understand
Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
kyber:
So last week I invested all my money to yield more profit,So I decided to check my investment but I didn’t have sub so I asked her to send me 2gb worth #500 so I can access my trading app but she said she doesn’t have money.
I asked about the money I sent and she said she had spent it all and she was about telling me to send her sub before I told her.

Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by jaeyking(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yahoo boy dating yahoo girl

You dey use person
Your babe dey use u

The circle continues

Abeg shift
Make we enter next thread
Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by kyber(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
jaeyking:
Yahoo boy dating yahoo girl

You dey use person
Your babe dey use u

The circle continues

Abeg shift
Make we enter next thread

So what’s your take ?
Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by ThatrealestApex: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
kyber:

Jobless attention seeker!!!! A FO-OL like you won't be able to cashout 10naira from Yahoo,

Yahoo no be for attention seekers still feeding from their mom's pot like you,

I only blame those who take you and your boring made-up stories serious here with your attention seeking.

No go begin hustle, keep fooling around, a time will come when you'll start blaming your innocent uncle for tying your destiny on a man go tree.

FO-OL

Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by kyber(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Jobless attention seeker!!!! A FO-OL like you won't be able to cashout 10naira from Yahoo,

Yahoo no be for attention seekers still feeding from their mom's pot like you,

I only blame those who take you and your boring made-up stories serious here with your attention seeking.

No go begin hustle, keep fooling around, a time will come when you'll start blaming your innocent uncle for tying your destiny on a man go tree.

FO-OL

Na people like you Dey beg for cheap sub to come rant your frustration on Nairaland
Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by chadYRN(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
All this made up stories sef
Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by kyber(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
chadYRN:
All this made up stories sef

It’s not
Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2023
when a fool fall in love that's the outcome sending money to appreciate her for wetin?
Re: I Sent My Girlfriend 50k From Yahoo Work,NowI Asked For Data But She Refused by princeemma69: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
kyber:

We're you not the same person complaining of earning 30k monthly last week?

(1) (Reply)

A Deal With My Sister’s Crush / Try This With Ur So Called Love Of Ur Heart Guys / Equal Rights For Women In Relationships And Every Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.