Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight (17229 Views)

Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened / Obasanjo: How Rawlings Intervened When Abacha Wanted To Destroy My Organisation / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by drkhenny: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You actually believe this drivel. Na molue wey dem go turn you back for mouth of aircraft that there is no sit. At the boarding gate, her boarding pass would be checked as against her sit number before proceeding to the aircraft so no issue of no sit for her.
According to her that means Peter Obi stood through out the flight which is impossible. Obidients must lie sha.

Or maybe Peter Obi took her seat initially.
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Larryndelaw: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nonsense post. So that we should do what.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Larryndelaw: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Brendaniel:
That is my president.....
In Anambra

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by drkhenny: 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
CaptainFM1:

I believe it because I'm sure there are other Nigerians on the flight unlike some that uses private jets which that woman wouldn't have had any chance of even getting close to.

On the highlighted, I've taken several flights in the country that no ticket was confirmed. People bought tickets and we're just hoping to get sits onboard the flight.
On many instances, there were more passengers paid for a flight than the flight can take. So these things do happen only in Nigeria.
Another lamba , just to give credence to this cheap popularity game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Guyman01: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You actually believe this drivel. Na molue wey dem go turn you back for mouth of aircraft that there is no sit. At the boarding gate, her boarding pass would be checked as against her sit number before proceeding to the aircraft so no issue of no sit for her.
According to her that means Peter Obi stood through out the flight which is impossible. Obidients must lie sha.

Stop explaining your poverty in public, I was asked to come down from a flight last week in Abuja because it was overbooked and I was among the last 2 people to board.
I quarrelled angrily because I had an important appointment to meet and I had to be placed on the next day flight because that was the last flight to my destination for that day.

Nobody was kind enough to give me their seat with all the explanation I made about the importance and urgency of my travelling
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by abbey621(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Campaign is over, elections done and dusted, you can drop the propaganda now, REST IJN......REST grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Bahdguyishere: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
She should thank Hoebi now
Thank you Daddy
Bunch of actors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Elidrisy20: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Why you no enter train?
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Jnkay: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yes Mummy...... Yes Daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Sangoamadioha1: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Guyman01:

Stop explaining your poverty in public, I was asked to come down from a flight last week in Abuja because it was overbooked and I was among the last 2 people to board.
I quarrelled angrily because I had an important appointment to meet and I had to be placed on the next day flight because that was the last flight to my destination for that day.

Nobody was kind enough to give me their seat with all the explanation I made about the importance and urgency of my travelling

When you book a flight, you come for your check in where you are given boarding pass which has your details and seat no. At the boarding gate, your ticket is checked and your seat no. Confirmed before you board. There is no way you can pass the boarding gate without your seat no. and it is with this that air hostess will show you to your seat. Even if there's overbooking it would have been detected before they started boarding.
Rest abeg, una too lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Sangoamadioha1: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
DeJoeee:
Do you know most flights have their business class and first class seats empty even when the economy seat is all booked?
Peter OBI normally use economy class but I guess He changed to first class or business class so the woman can fly?
Guy If I may ask you, are you human at all?

Oga na local flight.
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Allisgud: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You actually believe this drivel. Na molue wey dem go turn you back for mouth of aircraft that there is no seat. At the boarding gate, her boarding pass would be checked as against her sit number before proceeding to the aircraft so no issue of no seat for her.
na economy flight almost similar to public bus,obi went back to wait
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Sangoamadioha1: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Allisgud:
na economy flight almost similar to public bus,obi went back to wait

You were there right 🙄
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by optm(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
What is leadership without compassion? Our political leaders lack compassion and that is why the suffering of Nigerians seems nothing to them. P. O is a very compassionate person obviously
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Flexicube: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You actually believe this drivel. Na molue wey dem go turn you back for mouth of aircraft that there is no seat. At the boarding gate, her boarding pass would be checked as against her sit number before proceeding to the aircraft so no issue of no seat for her.

The gibberish you just spewed out shows you are a compound fool. Your submission shows the only knowledge you have about aeroplane are the ones you probably saw on tv or in comic books. You come here to display the emptiness of your brain in the thinking that Obi stood throughout the flight. In clear simple English giving up a seat means he didn't board the flight since it was already fully booked that's humility.

You black ass dummy .
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by SeeItSayIt: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

It's obvious you've fly on aircraft except maybe witchcraft else you would have understood the woman's experience which is very common in Nigeria airports.

Many of you keep claiming what you're not, thereby continue living fake life like your BAT, bird of a feather.....
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Flexicube: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You were there right 🙄

The money spent on your education was best for feeding nomadic animals.

Such a huge waste on your pathetic head.

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by CaptainFM1: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
drkhenny:

Another lamba , just to give credence to this cheap popularity game.

You are on your own. Dey play. If we say there's no light in the country, someone like you will say they've not taking your light in 6months. I know your type. That's why I left the country for una. If you like destroy it!
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by murphybo(m): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
NwekeUG:
A woman has recounted how Peter Obi intervened when she nearly missed her flight after waiting hours to board at the airport, IGBERETV reports.

Uchenna Idoko, the Executive Director of Centre for Gender Economics in Africa, wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100009931575049/posts/pfbid025KyyV8rmGv3PKKx89kKjRmBhYjgsdibqjU5PR2HqYZRNzv1Ue61NiZgjFFWtdP8Hl/?app=fbl
DJ YK...
is it same flight that seat are always allocated to pasaanger?
Did obi later got down from the flight or they provided another seat for him?
Do you mean to say OBi was standing troughout the flight?
Cause this your story get as e be ooo no more seat and he vacated his seat for you when me and you know that you can never remain standing during taking off and landing of flights including air hostess and pilots so plane don turn to molue where u can be on standing Abeg am confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Sangoamadioha1: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
Flexicube:

The gibberish you just spewed out shows you are a compound fool. Your submission shows the only knowledge you have about aeroplane are the ones you probably saw on tv or in comic books. You come here to display the emptiness of your brain in the thinking that Obi stood throughout the flight. In clear simple English giving up a seat means he didn't board the flight since it was already fully booked that's humility.

You black ass dummy .

Retrieve your brain from Peter Obi. Where did you see that they said he de boarded.
Continue abusing your ancestral lineage, it doesn't affect me. 😜

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by ChineduAPC: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Flexicube:

You black ass dummy .
That shows Obi is very idle. Reason he wants a public office by force. He has nothing to do where he was going. Liars. Let her mentioned the name of the airline. We will do justice to it. Enough of this lies, hopefully this is not Anap aircraft, Elluppee official wagon and fake online poll generator. Remembered Pathological liar Gregory Obi once lied about this. Until we showed them the full picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Sangoamadioha1: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
[quote author=Flexicube post=122299017][/quote]

You that can't even express your thoughts clearly is accusing someone of wasted education I can see why you can be easily deceived by the lamba king.
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by WorldRichest: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Madam, go and remove the nonsense fat in your body before you fall down and die suddenly.
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by LastProphet: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
NavasBit:
Let me remind you that he took third in general election.

According to your rigging that allocated LP votes to both APCshit and PDP, your riggers should have updated you on the method used if you were not the average dumb Nigerian
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Emola12(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
AbdulHakeem44:
Arent you guys tired of this? Is there any politician that have not helped one person or the other?
tinubu was so arrogant and very rude Tinubu can never and ever stand up for this woman know dis and know peace for your life LOBATAN
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Babssoo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sakamanje

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by raskymonojendor: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
Unlike Tinubu and Atiku that don't publicise their good deeds, this guy always have a camera on standby when he does a good deed. He is indeed a Social media president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by raskymonojendor: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
AbdulHakeem44:
Arent you guys tired of this? Is there any politician that have not helped one person or the other?
I tire ooo.

The guy below was helped by Tinubu but nobody knew in Lagos until this election cycle. Atiku has helped countless amount of people but you won't see him snapping picture upandan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by Benega9(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
I know APC will not like to hear this one,, grin grin
Re: Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight by BluntCrazeMan: 2:08am On Apr 05, 2023
NwekeUG:
A woman has recounted how Peter Obi intervened when she nearly missed her flight after waiting hours to board at the airport, IGBERETV reports.

Uchenna Idoko, the Executive Director of Centre for Gender Economics in Africa, wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100009931575049/posts/pfbid025KyyV8rmGv3PKKx89kKjRmBhYjgsdibqjU5PR2HqYZRNzv1Ue61NiZgjFFWtdP8Hl/?app=fbl

The timing of this story is confusing me.

This happened today?
Or sometime ago.?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy / Patience Jonathan To Address Forum Of First Ladies At UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.