Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 (34708 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by Adakintroy: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
If we had a working country, I don't see why people won't be getting married before 25 years because 70% of marital issues border on finances and infidelity.

Marrying early will even make people not to sleep with an entire community before settling down. Imagine when you become a Governor and a loquacious and randy man like FFK is saying he slept with your wife (the first lady).

Congratulations to them...

Leave Nigeria out of this.

If you can fucckk at random you can marry at will. Na choice. One room self you fit run am.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by Allisgud: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
melzabull:
grin
make we go collect our own na,abi wetin u think
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by luminouz(m): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Omoawoke:
I bet they will regret their actions in few years to come.
Boy will grow to become a man and his priorities will change, there’s no way they will stay married without cheating in few years to come.
If you think I’m lying, go and find out about couples that married their first love from secondary schools , most of them are separated today. Just find out.
This early marriages only work in the ancient days, this days, it always end in premium tears.
Carry your bad belle face front jare....

Na them do you say make you still be single at 30?

Bitter soul

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by caandi: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hope they don’t regret their decisions 15years from now
Na so yul and may married at same age if im not mistaken and see where they are today!
I don’t support a man getting married at 21 unless he’s the only son of his parents and they need an heir or if the boy is. SCD pt
You get??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by MuMuOnBail: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Na waa oooo

I wish i married this young, I wouldn't have been a serial adulterer angry

I knew different sizes, shape, taste and colour of different types of kpekus before I got married.

My dick can tell the taste of a kpeku's tribe, race, culture even with both eyes close.

My wife own don't satisfy me again, and the worst of all she is staying a thousand miles away from me cry
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by JOACHINpedro: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
caandi:
Hope they don’t regret their decisions 15years from now
Na so yul and may married at same age if im not mistaken and see where they are today!
I don’t support a man getting married at 21 unless he’s the only son of his parents and they need an heir or if the boy is. SCD pt
You get??
And women should marry from 18yrs bah?
Na poverty dey cause all these mindset.
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by caandi: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

Dey play. And women should marry from 18yrs bah?
Na poverty dey cause all these mindset
guy I said I don’t support that early age marriage unless the reason I stated below
The man should be old enough to know what he’s getting into, to be matured intellectually and so he doesn’t get tempted after the marriage
And the woman vice versa
A woman can get married from 20 and also in her 20’s that’s the ripeful age, also medical reasons involved.
Also provided she has finished her edu or has something good doing you get
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by Isabi4lov: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
God bless their union cheesy

Is better this way , to avoid serial heartbreaks from human beings undecided

I pray they stay faithful to each other .
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by skj1377(m): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
I don't think it's the best. The guy will not fly high.
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by Karnice600: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Omoawoke:
Boy will grow to become a man and his priorities will change, there’s no way they will stay married without cheating in few years to come.
If you think I’m lying, go and find out about couples that married their first love from secondary schools , most of them are separated today. Just find out.
This early marriages only work in the ancient days, this days, it always end in premium tears.
Just wish them well and move on.
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by Kaytixy: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
The boy get mind sha
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by wealthpreach(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Primitive thinking! There is no definite way of life, if not, sociologists would have developed the theory of how to stay married and happy, and how to make money and it will work for everyone.

Sleeping with a billion women is not enjoyable to him, you both have different priorities.

At this young age, he has risen to responsibilities, while you wallow in the pains of what Nigerian girls have done to you.
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by Brunicekid(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
crossbreedwears:
I don't think they are up to 21
Na you born them or are you one if their family members
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by Odebayo4010(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
devilmaycry:
Lmao...
See smallie

And at my late 20s I still dey womanize grin
e

Then waiting you gain from it,you're only doing your self
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by bull67: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
I think we should help and encourage young people to get married early. It will decrease the olosho in our society.
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by harmony75: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Congratulations.. They're not too small to marry maturity over age!
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by Ray07(m): 2:40am On Apr 06, 2023
Looks like this happened in the U S.
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by Corroro: 6:24am On Apr 06, 2023
Wow shocked, congrats to them! This is really a lovely sight to see just like seeing the new oraimo freepod 4 coming with an app that makes it's way easier to use. I love it!

Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by Corroro: 6:25am On Apr 06, 2023
Ray07:
Looks like this happened in the U S.
lol, people like younger than this sef have married in Nigeria too.
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by Okoroawusa: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2023
I hope they don't get tired of each other especially the man. He is still a boy and when he finally becomes a man his taste and priorities in women might change.
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by CartelKenneth: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2023
If getting married at 21 is normal then why is it making the news?…
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by Kfed4ril(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2023
devilmaycry:
Lmao...
See smallie

And at my late 20s I still dey womanize grin
Lol
Me in my early 30’s nko?
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by iezeiyida(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
You are right. But, people of age 21 years, are young men and young women.. I don't like refering to people of that age as boy or girl. If it were in sane clime that has good economy, good youth development programmes and good governance; people get married from age 18 to 20 but in Nigeria, it's not like that.

cjudy:
smiley

God bless your union. Marriage is not all about age but maturity and readiness. Don’t be surprise that this boy and girl have sense more than those claiming 30yrs plus

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by rosamaris: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
I think it's the best decision.

Get married early, give birth early, train them early then start your honey moon all over for the rest of your lives.

Wishing them a happy married life.
Re: Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 by Mryacks: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kenyanseedlings:

Even those who married in their 30s and 40s still explore outside their marriage.

True....people need to understand that their is no set rules to these things. Everyone with their path and experiences in this life..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.