Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

"Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) (4222 Views)

One Billion March Against LGBTQ / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / FIFA Rejects Ghana’s Request To Replay 2018 World Cup Qualifier Against Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2023
I once regarded Julius Malema... But it seems he is a Fool....
How dare a South African tell Uganda govt how to run their affairs....
Seems this fool has not hear about the word "Sovereignty" before...

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by Truthsbitter: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

1.Libya has been marked for terrorism far back..

The Libyan government of Muammar Gaddafi funded terror operations against the United States, most notably the 1986 Berlin discotheque bombing

On 5 April 1986, three people were killed and 229 injured when La Belle discothèque was bombed in the Friedenau district of West Berlin. The entertainment venue was commonly frequented by United States soldiers,and two of the dead and 79 of the injured were Americans.commonly frequented by United States soldiers, and two of the dead and 79 of the injured were Americans.

2.The US took part in military intervention along with other foreign countries as well and didn't want to take over libya nor did they want to conquer it.

When the Libyan civil war broke out in 2011, the United States took part in a military intervention in the conflict, aiding anti-Gaddafi rebels with air strikes against the Libyan Army.

3.Even after these activities.. Lybia proved Thier terrorism traits once again.. And yes US citizens were involved again

Libya–United States relations are the bilateral relations between the State of Libya and the United States of America. Relations are today cordial and cooperative, with particularly strong security cooperation only after the 2012 attack on the US liaison office or mission in Benghazi.

4.And again US violent involvement against libya for the second time was yet part of a military intervention as the first time

The U.S. began operations in Libya again on November 13, 2015 with permission from the GNA, as part of the military intervention against ISIL

Libya was established as a terrorist country far back as 1986 and yes it attacked US citizens... And attacks on libya by the US was never colonial attack but a military intervention on an already WAR INFESTED country (which was by the way established by group of countries around the world)
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by Warl0ck: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2023
DISASTERS AWAIT SOUTH AFRICA
Mark this comment

1 Like

Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2023
Abrahamweb:

So if my sexual orientation/desire is to rape , should I be allowed to practice that based on your points?
Rape is an infringement on the rights of someone, it's a violation of someone's rights..Rape is violence who's rights does homosexuality infringe on? I honestly can't be repeating the same thing for 100 times

1 Like

Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2023
Vyzz:

How TF do you legalize xenophobia?

That's like saying no to non citizens, only waka da can survive it
Anything can be made a governing system duh. e.g: a country can clearly have a law that says it does not allow foreigners in that particular country, that would essentially be a "xenophobic" law, or a "xenophobic" way of governing
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2023
AudioMonkey:

If you don't need to honour such question, then you shouldn't be all over here in the first place defending disgusting acts. Like seriously?
You're obviously confused.

Stick this down your gay ass untill it reaches your gay brain - pedo, incest, bestiality, homo, rape and any other related beastly behaviors are all chronic sexual perversions.
Such criminals violating same sex or minor or animal or rape should all be thrown into same cell.

Guy, you and I aren't on the same wavelength intellectually, you lost me when I had to explain pedophilia to you
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2023
Vyzz:

He says let countries have the power to decide what the want for themelselves. That you don't try to shove it into their mouth when the say NO.

From his view I think he is supporting Ukraine here because Russia doesn't want to let HER do HER things
Hence I raised the issue of Apartheid South Africa, why did other countries intervene and tried to end the unjust race laws of that time? why didn't the world just look away and let the Apartheid government do things it's way?
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by Geovanni412(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2023
colonelwealth:

J. Malema missed it this time....it is unGodly to overlook an abominable and unnatural act and want to sound 'political correct' when he& his crew should stand on righteousness and demand the eradication of all gay livestyles from the whole of Africa and the world at large.

That was a foolish move from him and other misguided protesters.

Gays are never to be encouraged, it is an unnatural and unGodly livestyle, it the practioners change...they can be then rehabilitated but if not crush them out..!

Well-done and God speed to Uganda and other nations in the world that have outlawed gay livestyles.

No, he didn't

Even the Bible didn't support the stoning of the adulterous woman

I don't want lgbtq rights in Nigeria but death penalty for it in any country is too severe

Banning gay marriage is more than enough

If there is any offence deserving of death penalty, it is corruption and looting.
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2023
Geovanni412:

No, he didn't

I don't want lgbtq rights in Nigeria but death penalty for it in any country is too severe

If there is any offence deserving of death penalty, it is corruption and looting.

Amen!
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Guy, you and I aren't on the same wavelength intellectually, you lost me when I had to explain pedophilia to you

Exactly @bolded. And that is why you're yet to make any valid point under my mention, you're only trying to run. What are you scared of really? I don't have a gun to your head.
I even never told you to explain pedo to me. Nah. You're not smart, you don't even understand a simple question.
I only asked, why you said Pedo is an "infringement" and all other else you called it.

Go check the meaning of the word Pedo, enlighten your ignorance and come back.
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by colonelwealth(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2023
Geovanni412:

No, he didn't

You have a point about the harsh penalty there and I agree with you view.
However, know that some things needs to be approached with hostility to root it out.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by colonelwealth(m): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
I'm not trying anything, I'm exposing your hypocrisy, raising "being African"when it suits you

No, I am not a hypocrite, if you are one....know you know me? So don't assume or try to measure me with your lifestyle.

If you support evil, stand with it with you chest alone and leave others alone....don't enforce your opinion on the rest of us in Africa whose lifestyle &values doesn't allow such.

Humans are nothing without values and norms....that is what separates us from animals and demons.
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
AudioMonkey:

Exactly @bolded. And that is why you're yet to make any valid point under my mention, you're only trying to run.[b] What are you scared of really? [/b]I don't have a gun to your head.
I even never told you to explain pedo to me. Nah. You're not smart, you don't even understand a simple question.
I only asked, why you said Pedo is an "infringement" and all other else you called it.

Go check the meaning of the word Pedo, enlighten your ignorance and come back.
Ha ha ha ha, scared of you? that's so presumptuous. I just realise engaging you further's pointless, if that's what you deem being "scared" so be it
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
colonelwealth:

No, I am not a hypocrite, if you are one....know you know me? So don't assume or try to measure me with your lifestyle.

If you support evil, stand with it with you chest alone and leave others alone....don't enforce your opinion on the rest of us in Africa whose lifestyle &values doesn't allow such.

Humans are nothing without values and norms....that is what separates us from animals and demons.
My lifestyle? what exactly is my lifestyle If I may ask?
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by colonelwealth(m): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

LOL, IronGalaxy are you not an African 😂 And didn't we just see Julius Malema who speaks up against xenophobia drapped in the gay flag?😂😂😂

How are homophobes gonna make sense of this ?😂😂😂😂😂

I respect Mr. J. Malema alot as an activists/politician and an outspoken person who defends pan Africanism.
So South Africans can support LGBTQ+ all they want but the rest of us sane Africans will not.

But Stop trying to sweet talk us or threatening us into it....it won't work!
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by colonelwealth(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
My lifestyle? what exactly is my lifestyle If I may ask?

You know it better than I do, so don't ask me.

Enjoy but know that we will never welcome a vile lifestyle such as LGBTQ+, which you advocate for in Africa and other sane country.

So rest!
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by colonelwealth(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
I'm not trying anything, I'm exposing your hypocrisy, raising "being African"when it suits you
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by IronGalaxy: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
colonelwealth:

You know it better than I do, so don't ask me.

Enjoy but know that we will never welcome a vile lifestyle such as LGBTQ+, which you advocate for in Africa and other sane country.

So rest!
I'm asking you because you made a reference to the life I live, so you should know

Did you "sane countries"? Since when is Nigeria a "sane" country my friend? grin grin grin
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by Edeyoung: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
The bottom line is nobody chose to be born in Ukraine inasmuch nobody chose to be gay. Complain the same when one is persecuted for their sexuality as you do for someone persecuted for their nationality (being Ukrainain) Life is life. Simple

Stop the lie you choosed to be gay

Sexual orientation is a lernt thing

Before now afrcan women in the past never coverd their boobs because the african society never sexualized on it , but with the advent of ponography and western influence that saw boobs as a sexual organ it began to sink into the common african that boobs can be as well sexualized and there was a need for african women to cover them , and african began seeing the boobs their ancestors never saw as sexual tool as one in the later era

Mouth Action another example would be an abomination in the past in the african society but now its a common practice within african society today

So sexuality is learnt and not innate like you claim
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
I don't care whether pedophilia is normal in some countries it is still in infringement on another person's space, dignity, and body and cannot be compared with being gay, how is it your business who sleeps who? Anything can be made legal even an atrocity like Apartheid....did the world sit by and watch when SA had Apartheid? Nope, they intervened because the country had unjust race laws, and people were being killed, imprisoned, and displaced for being the wrong color! How is this different from the Uganda case? where people are still being imprisoned, killed, and displaced for having the "wrong" sexual orientation? We must sit this one out because of bigotry?

A) so senator Yerima marrying a 13yr old child is an infringement on his child bride's space, dignity, and body, abi?!
B) apartheid was LEGAL, just like racist Jim Crow laws in the US..and as much as you may may not have liked it, these laws were put in place by the gov and were perfectly LEGAL ....whether you think they were unjust or not.
C) the world did sit back and watch during close to 50yrs while Apartheid was perfectly legal in SA and/or sit back close to 75yrs while racist Jim Crow laws were in place in the US.
D) funny that you believe your sexual orientation shouldnt matter to the law, yet in the US/UK etc if a person who is polyamorous and open to or prefers to have multiple emotional or sexual relationships at one time AND MARRY THESE MULTIPLE WOMEN, then your western laws are against it, and you have absolutely no problem with this type of one sided HYPOCRISY!!!! if you believe that its ok for the west to have laws against polygamous marriage then i think Uganda is also right to have laws against homosexual marriage etc
E) you either follow the law everywhere and/or NOWHERE....but dont follow the law only when it fits your selfish agenda.
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by FiremanX: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
each and every country has the right to decide which law they should follow...how dare you think you can change another country's law just to fit your yeye agenda?
Don't mind those useless xenophobic south Africans, no wonder majority of them are gays and sissies. 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by FiremanX: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Edeyoung:
They wont protest when their people are killing fellow africans who came to do hustle in their country

The blacks are really monkeys, south africans are still very much in apartheid

Gaysim is unatural and south africa is a digrace to the rest african nation
Can't you see that they are all lazy and useless?
No wonder the whites kept treating them like animals.
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Truthsbitter:
1.Libya has been marked for terrorism far back..

so did North korea, yet i dont see the US going anywhere near that country...stop the hypocrisy!

The Libyan government of Muammar Gaddafi funded terror operations against the United States, most notably the 1986 Berlin discotheque bombing
On 5 April 1986, three people were killed and 229 injured when La Belle discothèque was bombed in the Friedenau district of West Berlin. The entertainment venue was commonly frequented by United States soldiers,and two of the dead and 79 of the injured were Americans.commonly frequented by United States soldiers, and two of the dead and 79 of the injured were Americans.

the Libyan gov came to an understanding with the US, back in 2008, that they will pay $1.5B to compensate the families of American victims of Libyan-linked terror attacks....so that relations between libya/USA could be restored....so technically, the US had no reason to attack Libya for something they were forgiven.

2.The US took part in military intervention along with other foreign countries as well and didn't want to take over libya nor did they want to conquer it. When the Libyan civil war broke out in 2011, the United States took part in a military intervention in the conflict, aiding anti-Gaddafi rebels with air strikes against the Libyan Army.

so these foreign countries decided that they will INVADE LIBYA in order to help a civil war and oust the gov in place, yet you believe that when Russia is now doing the exact same thing in Ukraine, it is wrong, abi?!

3.Even after these activities.. Lybia proved Thier terrorism traits once again.. And yes US citizens were involved again
Libya–United States relations are the bilateral relations between the State of Libya and the United States of America. Relations are today cordial and cooperative, with particularly strong security cooperation only after the 2012 attack on the US liaison office or mission in Benghazi.
it has been proven times and times again BY THE WHOLE WORLD that Libya today is in a worst state than it was before the US and its allies invasion.

4.And again US violent involvement against libya for the second time was yet part of a military intervention as the first time
The U.S. began operations in Libya again on November 13, 2015 with permission from the GNA, as part of the military intervention against ISIL
Libya was established as a terrorist country far back as 1986 and yes it attacked US citizens... And attacks on libya by the US was never colonial attack but a military intervention on an already WAR INFESTED country (which was by the way established by group of countries around the world)

yet when other countries do the same military interventions....aka Israel in Palestine and/or Russia in Ukraine, you people will have a complete different biased response, abi?
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Ha ha ha ha, scared of you? that's so presumptuous. I just realise engaging you further's pointless, if that's what you deem being "scared" so be it

Well, it's a valid and justifiable presumption because initially you were all over the thread writing textbooks on what Pedo and Homo are until I quoted/asked you a simple question from your own statement and you suddenly went blank.
Never mind again, since you can't explain your self, I'll do.

I asked that question because you ignorantly take pedo and rape to mean the same. Pedo doesn't necessarily start when you infringe or rape a minor and not all pedo activities come as rape or forced, get that. The point here is, Pedo starts when a person has sexual attraction and wants sexual activities with a minor. So, if you're yet to infringe a minor but you have the attraction, you're already a pedo.
But the question for a Pedo is, why would a grown man want a minor, when there are adults all over?
The question to your gay ass is, why would you want to drill the poo hole of a fellow man when there are women everywhere for that purpose?
For incest, why would you want to drill your mom when there are women everywhere?
Why would a necrophile want to drill a dead body when there are women everywhere.
For a rapist why would you want to rape when there are willing women?
Why would you want an animal when there are human beings?
It goes on and on and on. Some also derive sexual pleasure from eating poo. Lots of you psychopaths out there.

Either pedo or gay or necrophile or bestial or incestuous mf or poo eater or masochist or sadist or any other psychopath out there.
Y'all same psychopaths, only exhibiting your deranged traits in different ways.
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by Truthsbitter: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so did North korea, yet i dont see the US going anywhere near that country...stop the hypocrisy!

Over the years there have been invasion in NK by United States during war between NK and SK.

It is just that North Korea have never claimed any unprovoked attack on any foreign country other than South Korea. So the case of Libya is different

I am just being factual and not hypocritic bro.

"In 1950, a North Korean invasion began the Korean War, which saw extensive U.S.-led U.N. intervention in support of the South, while the North received support from China and from the Soviet Union. Some 1,780,000 Americans served in the war, with 36,574 killed, 103,284 wounded, and 4,714 taken as prisoners of war."

MrBrownJay1:

so these foreign countries decided that they will INVADE LIBYA in order to help a civil war and oust the gov in place, yet you believe that when Russia is now doing the exact same thing in Ukraine, it is wrong, abi?!
That's the problem right here, the difference!
Was unkraine war infested before Russian invasion?
Why does Russia wants to assume control over unkraine?
Being a part of Nato is a legal (Nato is not a terrorist organisation) and Ukraine is a sovereign state.

After all China and Russia were able to fight along side with North Korea against South Korea, the United States and Co. (both countries "NK" and "SK" had allies behind each, that is to say a country should have the right to choose Thier alliances with other countries for protective reasons especially when there isn't a war going on at the time).

Russia starts an unprovoked war (went violent) following thier inability to become influential enough to be seen as a worthy ally by ukraine. And that shows traits of psychological inferiority.

MrBrownJay1:

yet when other countries do the same military interventions....aka Israel in Palestine and/or Russia in Ukraine, you people will have a complete different biased response, abi?

Again bro, why does Russia wants to intervene in a country that isn't in chaos!?
A country that was never considered by world power body such as the UN (which by the way Russia is part of) as a country under war or threat?
Why!?
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by Edeyoung: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
WannaHowzit:

IG, we had this gay discussion in SA 25 years ago, legalised it and moved on🇿🇦. Gays can marry and adopt kids hassle free.

Let's not debate 4th world people!

The Malema pro-gay element is taking them up the bum 💥💥💥 and they can't handle it.

If you like call us 10th world people atleast we are not follow follow like your fucking cultureless country

The day your country bring their madness on homosexulity into bbtians is the day we will start brutalizing you lot here in Nigeria

Culturess africans thats what south africa is
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
Truthsbitter:
Over the years there have been invasion in NK by United States during war between NK and SK.
It is just that North Korea have never claimed any unprovoked attack on any foreign country other than South Korea. So the case of Libya is different . am just being factual and not hypocritic bro. "In 1950, a North Korean invasion began the Korean War, which saw extensive U.S.-led U.N. intervention in support of the South, while the North received support from China and from the Soviet Union. Some 1,780,000 Americans served in the war, with 36,574 killed, 103,284 wounded, and 4,714 taken as prisoners of war."

bro, since 9/11 we fully well know exactly who they portrayed as the axis of evil.... all these countries were attacked/invaded by the US apart from the only country on that list that possess nuclear weapon....lets not be hypocrites here!!!!

the US goes around the world pretending to be the saviour of this world, but sadly, when other countries in the same position have civil wars, no yeye coalition is going to help/save them like they "supposedly"did in Libya and/or are doing in Ukraine. why some countries like Ukraine/Libya receive billions in military support etc while other countries at war are completely ignored and/or simply sent humanitarian assistance?! (ask the congo, ask Sudan, ask Ethiopia etc). the only time these yeye coalition are invading countries is when they have some natural ressources to steal from that country and/or need the control of that country for geopolitical warfare. lets not be hypocrites here!!!!

That's the problem right here, the difference!
Was unkraine war infested before Russian invasion?
Why does Russia wants to assume control over unkraine?
Being a part of Nato is a legal (Nato is not a terrorist organisation) and Ukraine is a sovereign state.

the same reason why the US invaded Irak, Iran, Afghanistan and take over control of these countries etc... to control the region. dont you think thats its a little bit funny that the US has the audacity to want to put military bases all around Russia, but when Russia tried to put a Russian military base in Cuba (right next to the US), the country was attacked by US trained militia and thereafter commercial, economic, and financial embargo has been imposed on them for more than 60yrs?! lets not be hypocrites here!!!!

Russia starts an unprovoked war (went violent) following thier inability to become influential enough to be seen as a worthy ally by ukraine. And that shows traits of psychological inferiority.

we all know what this war is all about...Nato (led by the US) and its strategic desire to control the region. any respectable country would have done the same thing that Russia is doing.... and only hypocrites will believe that what Nato/US is doing is rightful. which nation on this earth would let its enemy build army barracks right on their door steps?!?!? for how long do you think that Russia was gonna tolerate this invasion of European space by Nato/US?! lets not be hypocrites here!!!!

Again bro, why does Russia wants to intervene in a country that isn't in chaos!?
A country that was never considered by world power body such as the UN (which by the way Russia is part of) as a country under war or threat? Why!?

who are you to dictate who Russia should (or not) invade? why didnt you equally complain when the US did the exact same thing in Libya?!?!? ok let me remind you....
- Libya had a civil war, JUST LIKE UKRAINE.....
- the US gov decided to support the militias attacking the Libyan gov JUST LIKE THE RUSSIAN DID WHEN THE CIVIL WAR STARTED IN UKRAINE IN 2014...
- the US gov decided to invade Libya and give full military support to the Libyan militias in order to overthrow the gov, JUST LIKE THE RUSSIANS ARE DOING TODAY IN Ukraine
... now if you think what the US did in Libya was right then stop being a HYPOCRITE and accept that what Russia is doing is perfectly right!
lets not be hypocrites here!!!!
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by Truthsbitter: 4:14am On Apr 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

... now if you think what the US did in Libya was right then stop being a HYPOCRITE and accept that what Russia is doing is perfectly right!
lets not be hypocrites here!!!!
OK bro, I will let this rest. I let you have your opinion on the matter not because it is true but because it is your opinion.

But one little emphasy again before I let it go:

Every country the US have invaded in recent years have been because of a reason that relates to known violence going on in the country either as a civil war or as terrorism and this violence must have in a way impose Thier attacks on US soil or on it citizens. But in the case of Russia against Ukraine. The attacks is basically rooted on an unfounded assumption that "Ukraine is allying with an enemy" when it is in fact doing something right by finding military might to PROTECT its country and citizens. Not because it wants to launch unprovoked attacks against other countries. Ukraine have perhaps rightly percieve the sincere traits of NATO not attacking countries by mere assumptions of terrorism nor do Thier military invade countries wo are not under war at the time as opposed to what Russia is doing against Ukraine. And have picked allies with them (the US) for military PROCTECTION AND STRENGTH as opposed to terrorism or unprovoked violent attacks on others.

These are facts not hypocrisy! Bro.
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Truthsbitter:

OK bro, I will let this rest. I let you have your opinion on the matter not because it is true but because it is your opinion.

But one little emphasy again before I let it go:

Every country the US have invaded in recent years have been because of a reason that relates to known violence going on in the country either as a civil war or as terrorism and this violence must have in a way impose Thier attacks on US soil or on it citizens. But in the case of Russia against Ukraine. The attacks is basically rooted on an unfounded assumption that "Ukraine is allying with an enemy" when it is in fact doing something right by finding military might to PROTECT its country and citizens. Not because it wants to launch unprovoked attacks against other countries. Ukraine have perhaps rightly percieve the sincere traits of NATO not attacking countries by mere assumptions of terrorism nor do Thier military invade countries wo are not under war at the time as opposed to what Russia is doing against Ukraine. And have picked allies with them (the US) for military PROCTECTION AND STRENGTH as opposed to terrorism or unprovoked violent attacks on others.

These are facts not hypocrisy! Bro.

bro, there was a civil war in Ukraine from 2014 right after the MAIDAN UPRISING (which started in the Donbas region) WAAAAAAAY before Russia decided to get involved....
EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE ISSUE SO I DONT HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU!

again, stop being a hypocrite and pretend that what Russia is doing is any different to what the US has been doing all over the world for decades.
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by MechanicMike: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) leader, Julius Malema, and his supporters picketed outside the Uganda Embassy in South Africa's capital Pretoria on Tuesday.

Malema said Uganda's anti-homosexuality bill was dangerous and had to be opposed.

If the bill, recently passed by Uganda's parliament, is signed as law it will see people face the death penalty if criminally charged for their sexual identity.

EFF leader Julius Malema claims Uganda's controversial anti-homosexuality bill will allow the country's president, Yoweri Museveni, to prosecute political opponents.

Malema himself was draped in a rainbow-coloured flag.

He said the EFF opposed Museveni's efforts to prosecute people for their identity, adding the EFF could not simply sit and watch as fellow Africans were driven into hiding, fearing being arrested and killed.

"No one must take away an individual or community's life based on their identity. We cannot say we are celebrating Human Rights Day in South Africa, yet another part of Africa needs to celebrate human rights.

"We are saying Museveni leave the people as they are. It cannot be that you identify people based on hatred, and then you kill them. I am here to tell the people of Uganda we are with you against the tyrant," Malema added.

Museveni has been accused of oppressing political opponents who are against his government and long-held position as leader of Uganda.

Malema said the EFF already took issue with opposition leaders such as Bobi Wine, who cannot move freely in Uganda and has the army stationed outside his home.

Wine, a singer turned politician, contested, and lost against Museveni for the presidency in 2021. He has been under house arrest since December 2021.

Malema said Museveni's bill made no sense and instead was likely another tool to be used against his opponents.

"What science are they using to identify people as gay? Museveni could wake up one day and accuse Bobbi Wine of being gay and have him prosecuted," he added.

angry
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by MechanicMike: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) leader, Julius Malema, and his supporters picketed outside the Uganda Embassy in South Africa's capital Pretoria on Tuesday.

Malema said Uganda's anti-homosexuality bill was dangerous and had to be opposed.

If the bill, recently passed by Uganda's parliament, is signed as law it will see people face the death penalty if criminally charged for their sexual identity.

EFF leader Julius Malema claims Uganda's controversial anti-homosexuality bill will allow the country's president, Yoweri Museveni, to prosecute political opponents.

Malema himself was draped in a rainbow-coloured flag.

He said the EFF opposed Museveni's efforts to prosecute people for their identity, adding the EFF could not simply sit and watch as fellow Africans were driven into hiding, fearing being arrested and killed.

"No one must take away an individual or community's life based on their identity. We cannot say we are celebrating Human Rights Day in South Africa, yet another part of Africa needs to celebrate human rights.

"We are saying Museveni leave the people as they are. It cannot be that you identify people based on hatred, and then you kill them. I am here to tell the people of Uganda we are with you against the tyrant," Malema added.

Museveni has been accused of oppressing political opponents who are against his government and long-held position as leader of Uganda.

Malema said the EFF already took issue with opposition leaders such as Bobi Wine, who cannot move freely in Uganda and has the army stationed outside his home.

Wine, a singer turned politician, contested, and lost against Museveni for the presidency in 2021. He has been under house arrest since December 2021.

Malema said Museveni's bill made no sense and instead was likely another tool to be used against his opponents.

"What science are they using to identify people as gay? Museveni could wake up one day and accuse Bobbi Wine of being gay and have him prosecuted," he added.

they die they die....to helll with faggggggots sir!!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: "Leave Gays Alone" - SA & Malema March Against Uganda's New Bill (PICS) by Truthsbitter: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

bro, there was a civil war in Ukraine from 2014 right after the MAIDAN UPRISING (which started in the Donbas region) WAAAAAAAY before Russia decided to get involved....
EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE ISSUE SO I DONT HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU!

again, stop being a hypocrite and pretend that what Russia is doing is any different to what the US has been doing all over the world for decades.

2014 ... Lol, why should I educate myself on dates/events that doesn't relate with the matter on ground? You said it yourself that happened way before Russia's attack which couldn't no longer needed. It does not have anything whatever to do with Russian invention does it?

See difference between dates sincerity eludes your opinions on this issue.

On 24 February 2022, Russia invaded and occupied parts of Ukraine... Ukraine isn't in any form of chaos as at the time.

Russia is actually attacking a country not under war nor involved in terrorism. A country that have in no way provoke the attack.
That is different from THE SMART TACTICS OF THE US and Russia won't have their way unless they come up with a non violent political approach.

Have a fun with your next reply.. It wouldn't matter. It's clear we have both chosen a stand each.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? / Pls I Need Advice Seriously.4 Matured Mind Pls / She Doesnt Take Her Bath Often

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.