Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Help! I Need Help With This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Need Help With This Situation (578 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Help With This Situation by lavylilly: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
saladinnoir posted by 1:00pm today
Good day everyone

My girlfriend is ten days pregnant. Is there any drug that can be used to abort it or induce a miscarriage.
Re: Help! I Need Help With This Situation by JayAchai(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=122298136][/quote]

That's evil, please don't do that. You never know who that child may grow up to be.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Need Help With This Situation by ImmanuelMyron(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2023
Idk what kinda secret or level of love b'tween you and your gf but if you twain can work together to keep that baby, you'll be glad.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need Help With This Situation by reiddecuti: 2:32pm On May 11, 2023
Sex! Always on the mind of people. But when the resultant effect happens, gbam! They begin to sweat looking for advice.

But when sex was on its own, d*ck and p*ssy will go wake am,later come dey disturb us.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need Help With This Situation by OloyeVIII: 2:32pm On May 11, 2023
Chook am nail for belle, e go less.
Re: Help! I Need Help With This Situation by lavylilly: 4:29pm On May 11, 2023
grin
reiddecuti:
Sex! Always on the mind of people. But when the resultant effect happens, gbam! They begin to sweat looking for advice.

But when sex was on its own, d*ck and p*ssy will go wake am,later come dey disturb us.

(1) (Reply)

Dominance And Submissive / / Please I Need Your Advice My Fiancee Always Say Yes Today And No Tommorow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.