Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,872 members, 7,821,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise (1866 Views)

Someone Is Offering To Send Me $5000 / How You Can Make $5000 With #5000. No Teaching Costs !!!!! / Iceland Place $5000 Monthly Salary To Marry Their Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tadadobe:

Shebi na you work for the money? Wait make you dey expect alert na 👍😎😎😎. On top say you be who??

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise by Smartguyboy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tadadobe:
So, one of my uncle recently relocated home after soem years in America. I'm a recent graduate and I've been doing poultry farming for some times now, but limited in finances. My uncle asked me to enumerate what $5000 can do for me as he is ready to support me with this amount.

What can this amount do? Is it too small to start with? Particularly, what other business can I do with this money
Do what you know how to do and expand
Re: What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise by Blupen969(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
See as una the fight for money weh una never see
Re: What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Learn a trade. A serious one. Building materials. Sell cement and iron rods. They are easy to manage and sell. Sell tiles.

Patience is key.

The future is bright
Re: What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise by ceejaynnaji(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Whatever you do please run from crypto and it's like. Its rat poison, it's either you lose your money or get hacked

Tadadobe:
So, one of my uncle recently relocated home after soem years in America. I'm a recent graduate and I've been doing poultry farming for some times now, but limited in finances. My uncle asked me to enumerate what $5000 can do for me as he is ready to support me with this amount.

What can this amount do? Is it too small to start with? Particularly, what other business can I do with this money
Re: What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise by Louis8796: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Start up a poultry farm DAT me and u we do?
Tadadobe:

Re: What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2023
Louis8796:
Start up a poultry farm DAT me and u we do?

Let's talk. We can divide the money into two ($2500 each) and once you invest in business and get profit, we share the profit 60:40 while you reinvest the initial capital into business again. Is that cool?
Re: What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise by Louis8796: 7:21am On Apr 07, 2023
Yes,this is my Watsaapp phone number (09167148671).
Tadadobe:

Let's talk. We can divide the money into two ($2500 each) and once you invest in business and get profit, we share the profit 60:40 while you reinvest the initial capital into business again. Is that cool?
Re: What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise by gettingdol: 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
You can raise live chicken(boilers) for mini fast food business. You schedule your birds production like 30 to 50 a week depending on demand and make sharwama, fries and fried chicken.

With just one million you can start something like this and use the balance money to buy a land where’s its not yet develop that you can use in the future as your poultry farm as your business expand.

You can increase your location when you get to understand the business better.

Later, you can get chicken disfeathering machine and potato cutter. All you will do is get an okada to deliver them to your different location from your house and deep freezer at home to store the chicken and cut potatoes.

Re: What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise by Louis8796: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Are u still interested in this business?
Tadadobe:

Re: What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise by texannaija: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Tadadobe:

Na only any kain Transportation/food business dey move well for this country..e no easy though. e get pros and cons too as usual….
Re: What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise by MechanicMike: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Tadadobe:

Brother...for the next 6 month...u are guaranteed constant lightskin & halfcast olosho!!!!((TANK ME LATER)) smiley

Kaiiii...Siofra..were are you? cheesy
Re: What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 19, 2023
Louis8796:
Are u still interested in this business?

I've blew all the money on women, now I'm only left with $67.87 . My uncle haz stopped talking to.me cuz of my poor choice 😢
Re: What Can $5000 Do In Nigeria? Business Wise by Louis8796: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2023
Ok.
Tadadobe:

I've blew all the money on women, now I'm only left with $67.87 . My uncle haz stopped talking to.me cuz of my poor choice 😢

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up / How Much Can You Spend On Your Wedding Day / Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.