Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up (1867 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Is It True, If A Nigerian Lady Uses Vagina To Swear For A Guy He? / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by kingot(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2023
omo
dis morning i was surfing d internet when i came across dis

'' As a woman when u stop nacking (fvcking), ur pvssy starts drying and sealing up''

so wat am i saying in essence,,, my dear sister abeg start nacking o, dnt be stingy so dat it wnt dry up

i rest mai case

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by CandyOps(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Same with your willy dingy
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by kingot(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
CandyOps:
Same with your willy dingy
madam na lie o
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by FreeLine: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Did you also hear that cobwebs appears around it with time?
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by kingot(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
FreeLine:
Did you also hear that cobwebs appears around it with time?
i been hear am oh
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by FreeLine: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
kingot:

i been hear am oh
Hmm. This table you are shaking.
I rest mai case for ur matter.
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by kingot(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
FreeLine:
Hmm. This table you are shaking. I rest mai case for ur matter.
wetin do the table
ahbi e wan break,?
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by Balablue64: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
kingot:
omo
dis morning i was surfing d internet when i came across dis

'' As a woman when u stop nacking (fvcking), ur pvssy starts drying and sealing up''

so wat am i saying in essence,,, my dear sister abeg start nacking o, dnt be stingy so dat it wnt dry up

i rest mai case

Werey op, why don't you drop your phone number so you can help them... With the knacking.
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by soxifi: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2023
That's good.
Let those with wide pussy take a break
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by kingot(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2023
soxifi:
That's good. Let those with wide pussy take a break
buh dem no go gree
Re: OMG!!! (recent Discovery!! Lack Of Constant Fvcking Makes The Vagina To Seal Up by kingot(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2023
Balablue64:

Werey op, why don't you drop your phone number so you can help them... With the knacking.
my broda
am not davido

am always available for knacking

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Why Girls In My Area Are Talking Bad About Me / Men & Women Who Fall In Love With Deathrow Convicts. Is It Right Or Wrong? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.