Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . (1961 Views)

Please how can i buy power when still owing aedc / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by Zeal0000007(m): 3:50am On Apr 05, 2023
Pals I'm really depressed , my bp is rising , I borrowed from online app to do small business instead of being idle, and the business income has being very poor almost made loses , and these bank apps don't give good time frame, I borrowed from A to pay B, B to pay C , D to pay A , now I'm owing up to 6 bank apps don't know what I'm going to do. God abeg make I no go commit suicide , they're beginning to send me text, I don dey think and my bp don dey rise, good Nigerians abeg help me, before I commit suicide.

How do I come out of this , no property to sale , God please help me .
Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by Truthsbitter: 4:03am On Apr 05, 2023
Focus on achieving your financial goals...afterall that's the only way you can overcome debts.

Otherwise the thoughts of the debts will spread lies and fear into every part of you, saying "you will never be able to have financial freedom, you will never be able to pay back". And it would become true if you let it..

Take the energy generated from this as an opportunity to move up your financial status by converting it into motivation, ideas, implementations and successes. Or let it drain you for life.

You no commit murder na owe you owe (just let your mind relax and tell yourself you can overcome that financial limitations)
Good luck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by Dshocker(m): 4:08am On Apr 05, 2023
Zeal0000007:
Pals I'm really depressed , my bp is rising , I borrowed from online app to do small business instead of being idle, and the business income has being very poor almost made loses , and these bank apps don't give good time frame, I borrowed from A to pay B, B to pay C , D to pay A , now I'm owing up to 6 bank apps don't know what I'm going to do. God abeg make I no go commit suicide , they're beginning to send me text, I don dey think and my bp don dey rise, good Nigerians abeg help me, before I commit suicide.

Some people dey owe 25 loan apps, so no fear, after all na government contribute 70% of our impoverishment.

Did you vote for the evil party APC?

9 Likes

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by silvoclaira: 4:27am On Apr 05, 2023
It's understandable if an average Nigerian person CANNOT stay away from these LOAN SHARKS and being unable to repay back the loans.

2 Likes

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by wahalawahala: 4:33am On Apr 05, 2023
@Luluman your expertise is needed😒
Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by ipobarecriminals: 4:46am On Apr 05, 2023
sad Go and PAY ur debt and do whatever you like thereafter. God nor go vex. Why not do some odds job to pay off your debt

4 Likes

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by RealLordZeus(m): 5:06am On Apr 05, 2023
Nearly all young hustlers have passed through that stage, but these are some tips on coming out of that trap.

1. Compile a list of how much exactly you are owing, factor likely interest for like 5 to 6 month
2. Stop borrowing to repay ..
3. Infact delete all the apps on your phone to give you a bit of peace mind.
4. If you have any friend or relative that can dash you funds, this is the time to reach out, its not shameful to ask for help, it's humane
5. Start looking for jobs, odd jobs or gig, and make it compulsory to be using half of your income to be repaying loan back.

6. Reduce your expenses, if you have a partner, explain to him or her.
Before you know it, you will be debt free.. dont ever go back again.

Debt trap is not only peculiar to Nigeria for those looking for every opportunity to abuse the motherland, but the Government can also help by facilitating credible lending institutions which will be accessible by the populace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by Nitoriolohun1: 5:37am On Apr 05, 2023
RealLordZeus:
Nearly all young hustlers have passed through that stage, but these are some tips on coming out of that trap.

1. Compile a list of how much exactly you are owing, factor likely interest for like 5 to 6 month
2. Stop borrowing to repay ..
3. Infact delete all the apps on your phone to give you a bit of peace mind.
4. If you have any friend or relative that can dash you funds, this is the time to reach out, its not shameful to ask for help, it's humane
5. Start looking for jobs, odd jobs or gig, and make it compulsory to be using half of your income to be repaying loan back.

6. Reduce your expenses, if you have a partner, explain to him or her.
Before you know it, you will be debt free.. dont ever go back again.

Debt trap is not only peculiar to Nigeria for those looking for every opportunity to abuse the motherland, but the Government can also help by facilitating credible lending institutions which will be accessible by the populace

Very helpful tips

He should also try and join contribution, it helps alot and no interest rate

Loan sharks, it's the time frame and interest rate that is a no no deal.

Op I was there but never fret just maintain your financial goals and you will get there

Goodluck
Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by kelspinall(m): 5:41am On Apr 05, 2023
KPELE, figure out how to pay ya debt
Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by Pwhitelaw(m): 6:03am On Apr 05, 2023
Don't collect a loan from one app to pay another because you will end up living all your life paying debt.Deny all the app acess on your phone and delete them.They will keep threatening to defame you but try as much as possible to negotiate and pay gradually.Some guys are owing over 25 apps running into millions.If you stop at this stage i bet you will definitely scale through.

6 Likes

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by ITbomb(m): 6:18am On Apr 05, 2023
Never ever borrow to start a business, only borrow to expand an already existing profiting business

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by michlins(m): 6:49am On Apr 05, 2023
Rule number one for every young hustler out there, don't borrow to start a business. You can only borrow after the business is ongoing and making a headway.

Some of you go to design logos (thanks to free 3d making app) and do everything else without first getting an invoice creating app. If you are asked how much you make and expend, you barely know

1 Like

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by idu1(m): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2023
Zeal0000007:

If you commit suicide. God will not forgive you bro. Delete all those app for the sake of your mental health. Let them call. When they are tired. They ll go sit down. Most of them are not properly registered. They are loan sharks. Be strong and swallow whatever shame they might cause. Any of them that defame you. Don't ever pay them again. Are you the first person to owe in Nigeria? See guy chill abeg. They can't do you anything.

3 Likes

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by Caleb15(m): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2023
When you were borrowing from them, you no tell us now you want advice, ok sell those Aso-Ebi/Palazo gather the money pay them

1 Like

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by Dogalmighty17: 7:11am On Apr 05, 2023
For some of us, you should ask us how the loan apps have been coping. Because we've shown them shege. How will a loan app tell someone to pay close to 70% interest in less than 2 weeks?

I consider every loan app money to be bailout. Dem dey pay bailout back?

4 Likes

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by Berrityga: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2023
You rub Peter to pay paul!?? It shall never be well with you, your business will collapse cause you don't have the mental strength to strive and make money. You choose the easy way out, hell awaits you.
Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by Ogechi98: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2023
Guy no make overthinking kill you o, take a chill pill relax, you are not the only one indebted to them, infact as am speaking to you I dey owe like 6-7 loan apps though am paying
installmentally, their threat or whatever means nothing na debt you owe you no kill person, my advice to you be say avoid taking their calls and ignore their messages, them no fit do you anything. [22302570]Pals I'm really depressed , my bp is rising , I borrowed from online app to do small business instead of being idle, and the business income has being very poor almost made loses , and these bank apps don't give good time frame, I borrowed from A to pay B, B to pay C , D to pay A , now I'm owing up to 6 bank apps don't know what I'm going to do. God abeg make I no go commit suicide , they're beginning to send me text, I don dey think and my bp don dey rise, good Nigerians abeg help me, before I commit suicide.

How do I come out of this , no property to sale , God please help me .[/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by Ogechi98: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2023
Just get a job or something then be paying them installmentally na debt, you don't have to pay them all at once if you can't
Ogechi98:
Guy no make overthinking kill you o, take a chill pill relax, you are not the only one indebted to them, infact as am speaking to you I dey owe like 6-7 loan apps though am paying
installmentally, their threat or whatever means nothing na debt you owe you no kill person, my advice to you be say avoid taking their calls and ignore their messages, them no fit do you anything. [22302570]Pals I'm really depressed , my bp is rising , I borrowed from online app to do small business instead of being idle, and the business income has being very poor almost made loses , and these bank apps don't give good time frame, I borrowed from A to pay B, B to pay C , D to pay A , now I'm owing up to 6 bank apps don't know what I'm going to do. God abeg make I no go commit suicide , they're beginning to send me text, I don dey think and my bp don dey rise, good Nigerians abeg help me, before I commit suicide.

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2023
Zeal0000007:

What are those bank names? I need a loan
Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by ipobarecriminals: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2023
sad some of u will go and borrow to buy phone,spend recklessly,gambling and will later come here for useless sympathy. Whether they are loan shark/Dragon,nobody force u to obtain loan u can’t pay. Reason why banks dnt give loans anyhow to lowlife/idiots.U dnt have means of livelihood,u Dey collect loans around and ur fellow THIEVES dey hail u/tell u to delete the Apps/dnt pay and that wen they call u tired,they’ll free u sad sad shocked,pathetic! These loans coy have staff to pay,fuel to buy etc to run their business. PAY your debt and Feel FREE to KILL urself if u like. God nor go vex

2 Likes

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2023
Take a break from loan, I don't know why people don't know debt addiction is real (they don't talk about it). Just assume you are starting over again, do your regular work (if you have). BTW is it an amount that could be donated (so we help you).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by skondo09(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
I don't have what to say but read all comment above, filter them and take sensible decision.. but try and pay without killing yourself
Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by Veezy4u(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
List the banks or companies so we'll know how to help
Re: Those Owing Multiple Bank Apps, How Do You Cope . by ipobarecriminals: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
grin cool sad sadif u dnt pray to suffer under the sun/rain to establish ur biz only for one misfortune,worthless fellow to come and ruin the work of ur 🤚. Go and PAY ur DEBT. Cut that trouser and join car wash gang/laundry,site laborer(carry blocks/cements up/down) u’ll eat and pay off ur debt. Stop doing big man with toga of debt around ur neck. PAY ur DEBT undecided angry and KEE urself after cool, no time kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Reason For The Sharp Rise Of Unintelligent Nigerian Women? / Hook Up Sex For Older Women In Ibadan. / Who Can Explain This Picture??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.