Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Who Can Explain This Picture?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Explain This Picture?? (1964 Views)

Who Can Explain This Picture For Me(pics) / Can You Explain This Picture? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Explain This Picture?? by rashylous(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22
PLEASE WHO CAN EXPLAIN THIS PICTURE?

Re: Who Can Explain This Picture?? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:00pm On Mar 22
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Explain This Picture?? by nifemi25(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22
Does it means how you perform on the bed according to your age abi na my mind just dey reason like that
Re: Who Can Explain This Picture?? by Kelklein(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22
I think it means the time it takes for the body to recover back the full semens released after sex..

The younger you are, the faster your sperm regeneration time.. as you grow older, full semen regeneration takes a while..
Re: Who Can Explain This Picture?? by marsup: 5:33pm On Mar 22
As you grow older your sex life diminishes.

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Explain This Picture?? by ValCon888: 8:57pm On Mar 22
It's a fact of life. The trick is to find other pursuits that are more pleasurable than sex.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain This Picture?? by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22
ValCon888:
It's a fact of life. The trick is to find other pursuits that are more pleasurable than sex.

Childoofdoom doesn't know this one
Re: Who Can Explain This Picture?? by brain54(m): 10:49am On Mar 23
The older you get...

Your sex life and libido reduces.

Doesn't work for everyone though... Some still have very high libido at an older age.

Especially men!

(1) (Reply)

"Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman" / He Hasnt Formally Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend / Men And Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.