Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics (4047 Views)

I Foresee 30th May 2025 As The Date Igbos Legally Gain Independence From Nigeria / Pray For SE. Total Destruction Of Trucks And Goods From The North. PICS / Another Blunder Spotted In The North (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by Rexymania(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2023
Make we divide Nigeria, some people will go poor over night.

How many people won dey snif cocoa

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by Saga16: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2023
Straybullet:

The opolo eyed thief has a stolen mandate. We are recovering it.

I wish you the fortitude to manage your loss.
Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by pillager: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2023
Saga16:

Your identity would still be revealed.

We sabi your type.
That omo Olori pelebe dey disguise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by Ikaeniyan0: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
The average Southerner thinks everyone is Hausa, but the Middle belt is not Arewa.

Hence the term "Core North" is sometimes used.

North Central is a political convenient vocabulary to use too.

E.g Here are some tribes in Nasarawa State:

1. Eggon
2. Alago
3. Agatu
4. Idoma
5. Arum
6. Afo
7. Azara
8. Bassa
9. Chawai
10. Egbira
11. Etulo
12. Gade
13. Gbagyi
14. Gwandara
15. Hausa/Fulani
16. Jukun
17. Kanuri
18. Koro
19. Migili
20. Mada
1. Ninzam
22. Nupe
23. Ogori
24. Rindre
25. Tiv
26. Ura

#middleBeltMovement #MiddleBelt
Kanuri in Nassarawa State? đŸ¤¥

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by Ertugrul: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2023
Ride On Op, the foolish people trying to paint this awakening on igbos are scared, the middle belt people will rise up , ride on, ride on

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by Hessem: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2023
kayusely70:
Don't mind them jare!!!!!!!.

Why are u always afraid for other regions to go?
Is it that u guys are so lazy that u can't produce anything for yourself or must u depend on other to live?

It's only a lazy region will not want other to leave cos they can't feed themselves.

Be productive so u can be proud of yourselves

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by Niklaus398: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2023
Frigga13:
Igbos make Dey know Una limit… which kain mumu post be this .

Una go soon lose the remaining relevance and good will Una get for north central

And for your mind those place go leave Arewa come join south ?

Don’t oh understand why the call it core a north or far north?

So for your mind n because they call it core north others no be North ?

Go southern kaduna go tell them say them no be north

March go eggon tell them say dem no be north

Aside Benue that’s not comfortable .. depending on which area

Nobody for there go listen to you

Na wao for Una

everything is Igbo Igbo Igbo. Who told u it is Igbo that created the post now? Aren't you extremely foolish? It might be a Yoruba man, a Plateau man etc that created this post for all we know. Abeg leave igbos alone.
Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by tbarrister(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2023
fk001:
Lol if you check well the OP na igbo IPOB he ain't a northerner.

Do you still wonder why other sane Nigerians hate them? They always poke nose in other people affairs where e no concern them.

They started with Yoruba Muslims and Christians

Lagos is no mans land

South south is part of igbo

Rivers is igbo state until Wike show them shege at Oyigbo b4 their body don calm down.

Now look at this rubbish they came up with.

To them every Christian LGA is part of middle belt, they didn't know that aside from Platuea and Benue no other state in the north central has Christian majority.

Exactly the way they count and rely on the middle belt forgetting that Muslims are majority there and only plateau and benue have Christian majority. Let them continue playing religious politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by IamANigerianMan: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2023
Saga16:

Your identity would still be revealed.

We sabi your type.
Mumu I am Igala man from DEKINA local government, Kogi state, Nigeria... All this rubish you are posting is not me...

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by Iamgrey5(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Mumu I am Igala man from DEKINA local government, Kogi state, Nigeria... All this rubish you are posting is not me...
From your previous post, it's obvious you are not from North Central.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by IamANigerianMan: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:
From your previous post, it's obvious you are not from North Central.
Because I never supported the evil of the northerns, you are very correct , I am from DEKINA local government of Kogi state and I am from middle belt and I can never never support APC , they are evil people and evil party, I am an Igala man.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2023
Chai, who do Igbo people like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by Iamgrey5(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Because I never supported the evil of the northerns, you are very correct , I am from DEKINA local government of Kogi state and I am from middle belt and I can never never support APC , they are evil people and evil party, I am an Igala man.
Not supporting APC is personal choice and from the results of the election, it's obvious there are lots of people who support APC and lots of people who don't support Apc from various ethic groups.

However, been vile and pro Ipob tool is another thing.

I know Dekina very well, they don't have those characteristics there.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by fk001(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2023
tbarrister:

Exactly the way they count and rely on the middle belt forgetting that Muslims are majority there and only plateau and benue have Christian majority. Let them continue playing religious politics

E go shock them

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by Warl0ck: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
fk001:
Lol if you check well the OP na igbo IPOB he ain't a northerner.

Do you still wonder why other sane Nigerians hate them? They always poke nose in other people affairs where e no concern them.

They started with Yoruba Muslims and Christians

Lagos is no mans land

South south is part of igbo

Rivers is igbo state until Wike show them shege at Oyigbo b4 their body don calm down.

Now look at this rubbish they came up with.

To them every Christian LGA is part of middle belt, they didn't know that aside from Platuea and Benue no other state in the north central has Christian majority.
taa shut up u this ewedu miscreant...

Taraba is christain too.

We have no business with muslim terrorists

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by leanonme82: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
JASONjnr:
Lol....

The same North Central that's controlled by the Northern elites is what you're coming to cover up.

North central or Middle Belt is made up of Hausa speaking region.

Do you think that Hausa Fulanis will have you guys slide off their hands like that?

You people add to their massive votes in the North.

Without the middle belt, the entire North East and North West will only be numbers.

So they try to bring figures from your region to win massive votes to have the West alliance!

Oh God you guys are so stupid and carry hate into EVERYTHING. I believe it is a curse from God because everytime you are on the brink of achieving something great, the devil will use you and it always ends up in failure.

Without all this hate you are preaching GEJ won 24 million votes in 2011. He won the whole South and the whole North central except Niger. Now that you guys have been able to win small North Central states, you have now decided to add hate to force them to join you. Same thing you did in Lagos. It made your party lose that Lagos governorship and this hate and division youve started preaching now will ensure youre never voted again by the North Central.

I think its God thats actually against you. Its not normal how u always bring out defeat just as youre succeeding.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by TheZooHasFalln: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Saga16:
As dividing Yoruba into Muslims and Christians no work, plan B na to start Middle belt crises.

Biafra remains a mirage.

You guys never learn.
There should be no Middle Belt but by every hooks and crooked there must be Niger Delta and South South abi? Hypocritic and evil bastard.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by Saga16: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
There should be no Middle Belt but by every hooks and crooked there must be Niger Delta and South South abi? Hypocritic and evil bastard.

Moniker version 2.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by Blue3k(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

The Middle Belt must as a matter of urgency begin to control the prices of its farm produces.

Benue control the prices of your yams.

Plateau take charge of your Irish potatoes, tomatoes etc.

Southern Kaduna guard your ginger jealously.

Kogi, watch over your fishes and yams properly.

Niger, Nasarawa, your yams and grains are important, don't joke with them.

Adamawa, Southern Gombe, Kebbi, Borno, Bauchi, you are great farmers, don't sell your produce for peanuts anymore.

They already do. There's a free market in farm produce unlike petroleum where the government sets prices arbitrarily.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Saga16:
As dividing Yoruba into Muslims and Christians no work, plan B na to start Middle belt crises.

Biafra remains a mirage.

You guys never learn.

Your opinion though. Nigeria have Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by Saga16: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Your opinion though. Nigeria have Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim

Yes and tradionalists.

During Easter, Yoruba relatives would be joining their siblings to break bread regardless of religion.

Same during Sallah.

You have a lot to learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by Nzogbu2012: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
There is no. more region called. the middle east after the regional restructuring...whst we have is north east, northwest or north central.....and most of the acclaimed middleast doesn't have so many things in common....they are full of different tribes within the state and region...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by JASONjnr(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
leanonme82:

Oh God you guys are so stupid and carry hate into EVERYTHING. I believe it is a curse from God because everytime you are on the brink of achieving something great, the devil will use you and it always ends up in failure.

Without all this hate you are preaching GEJ won 24 million votes in 2011. He won the whole South and the whole North central except Niger. Now that you guys have been able to win small North Central states, you have now decided to add hate to force them to join you. Same thing you did in Lagos. It made your party lose that Lagos governorship and this hate and division youve started preaching now will ensure youre never voted again by the North Central.

I think its God thats actually against you. Its not normal how u always bring out defeat just as youre succeeding.

You're a very stupid idiot....

You quoted me and talk nonsense about hate.... What's hateful about analysing a region with their massive support for the entire North?

You well so?

You Mumu eh!

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Gain Independence Breakout Of The North- Pics by Wotowotoman: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
kindly add to to baifra republic

Seun, mynd44, Dominique please give this bigot a lifetime ban

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Edmi Prepaid Meter Hd21 Is Displaying 888888 / Akpabio:fast-tracking Akwa Ibom's Future / If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.