Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,123 members, 7,845,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov (2222 Views)

2023 Presidency: Sanusi Reveals Who He’ll Vote For, Advises Nigerians / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by XerXers: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ttalk:

What SW crave for from Tinubu government is not appointment but a decentalised government that will empower there federating units. Carryout major restructuring and give us economic benefit and we will for ever be grateful to him.

We would not be like some region that were so fixated in appointment during Jonathan regime and forgot to demand for things that would improve their region
And northeners who put him there will allow such? Under Obasanjo and Jonathan Igbos carried out significant reforms unlike this regime that didn't even experience any cabinet shake up. Soludo did bank recapitalization. Nnaji did unbundling PHCN, Dora akunyili did Sim registration, Ken Nnamani destroyed third tenure, unlike your people who seek political position as ethnic rivalry and can't make any impact
Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by greatiyk4u(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
His era is gone

He is a Propagandist who know how to make claim of phantom audio money missing which he was so sure but couldn't go to court

His return will mean return of Boko haram
Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by RecentHistory: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
There are tons of qualified people who can be CBN Governor, not Sanusi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by XerXers: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol which strong Southern base.

Tinubu is a kind of man that will be fair in his appointment and I’m pretty sure his government will have people from all regions up there.

However, SW will get much in his government more than what we got during the mistake of Obasanjo presidency.

Lastly, Jagaban is a detribalized Nigerian and a democrat to the core. I am pretty sure every one will feel among in his government including those that never voted for him.
You will learn the hard way. Northern and Islamic supremacy is the condition for northern governors support for Tinubu. When we told you about Muslim Muslim ticket you never believed. Do you think Tinubu actually want Muslim Muslim ticket? Did he not stop down for osibanjo in 2015 to avoid Muslim Muslim ticket? Tinubu's can't do anything, he was just be allowing every nonsense to remain there since he has no southern support base like Obasanjo
Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by Ttalk: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
XerXers:

And northeners who put him there will allow such? Under Obasanjo and Jonathan Igbos carried out significant reforms unlike this regime that didn't even experience any cabinet shake up. Soludo did bank recapitalization. Nnaji did unbundling PHCN, Dora akunyili did Sim registration, Ken Nnamani destroyed third tenure, unlike your people who seek political position as ethnic rivalry and can't make any impact

Are those things you mention benefitted your region? Don't let me hear you talk about marginalisation and the rant of port not functioning in Eastern region, it is a pity that SE is yet to generate her development agenda within Nigeria apart from the noise of Biafra, nothing better, you can't even organise yourself to demand additional state that would make you match up with other regions.

Dey there dey play.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by idu1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
LegendHero:

I will count the news as the usual media speculations for now.

But the main reason why I might not want Sanusi is not because of his performance or previous actions as governor because he performed fantastically well if you judge him by the numbers then. I will question this decision only based on loyalty and shared vision.

Sanusi is PDP made and a great ally of Kwakwanso. Will he even share Asiwaju vision, will he be loyal, will he pull unpatriotic stunt as Emefiele, and etc.

Make BAT no go use him hand invite problem for him government.

Disregard this news. Sanusi can never come back as CBN governor under any government.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by XerXers: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
greatiyk4u:
His era is gone

He is a Propagandist who know how to make claim of phantom audio money missing which he was so sure but couldn't go to court

His return will mean return of Boko haram
Thank you. OP is not informed. Always pushing themselves to anybody without caution
Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by XerXers: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ttalk:

Are those things that would benefit your region? Don't let me hear you talk about marginalisation and the rant of port not functioning in Eastern region, it is a pity that SE is yet to generate her development agenda within Nigeria apart from the noise of Biafra, nothing better, you can't even organise yourself to demand additional state that would make you match up with other regions.

Dey there dey play.
Igbos are nationalist, you weaklings are the ones obsessed with region
Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by kokoA(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

Disaster is the most serious term you could find?
He is a catastrophic fiasco..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by Ttalk: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
XerXers:

Igbos are nationalist, you weaklings are the ones obsessed with region

I didnt abuse your region just stating the fact, but you can't withstand the truth.

Nsogbu nsogbu is in your gene, distorting rational thinking from emanating out of your brain

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by Ikea81: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
What an insult.
Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by XerXers: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ttalk:

I didnt abuse your region just stating the fact, but you can't withstand the truth.

Nsogbu nsogbu is in your gene, distorting rational thinking from emanating out of your brain
Igbos are nationalist. Your region are the ones looking for regional protectionism. Igboman see any appointments as a call to make national impact not regional rivalry. And I forgot airport remodelling by Stella odua
Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by Seun(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
While Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is definitely better than Emefiele, he is not the best. Also, he started the trend of the CBN being political and dabbling into areas that are outside its mandate. Also, his actions didn't always match his words, which always made sense. Also, he has since traded his slim fitted suits for turbans, and may not be as sharp as he was before. He prefers to cosplay an emir than to be an economist.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by princeabdul(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
Seun:
While Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is definitely better than Emefiele, he is not the best. Also, he started the trend of the CBN being political and dabbling into areas that are outside its mandate. Also, his actions didn't always match his words, which always made sense. Also, he has since traded his slim fitted suits for turbans, and may not be as sharp as he was before. He prefers to cosplay an emir than to be an economist.
does a these afformentioned render what he can offer useless?
Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by ileojokan: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
[quote author=Ttalk post=122309632]Sanusi is sound but cunny and tribal, he favoured the northerners in employment during his time and remembering all those controversial donations he made to the northern University, one would begin to question his patriotism
Nonsense
Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by Wanice: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
madridguy:
To me this is a very wrong move from BAT. I am sure we have other sound minds that can occupy the position.

Why Sanusi? The man accused of using his power to handover some banks to his friend back then.
Thank you o, my dad was working in the banking sector then and I was privy to how he handed I Intercontinental, Oceanic, Union bank and others to his friends based on him reforming those institutions which was the right thing to do then. He messed up when he handed it over to individuals who looted some of those banks. Tinubu should look for someone else Abeg, we have eminently qualified Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by madridguy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Intercontinental bank is the most painful among them all because almost all their staffs loves Mr Akingbola.

Wanice:
Thank you o, my dad was working in the banking sector then and I was privy to how he handed I Intercontinental, Oceanic, Union bank and others to his friends based on him reforming those institutions which was the right thing to do then. He messed up when he handed it over to individuals who looted some of those banks. Tinubu should look for someone else Abeg, we have eminently qualified Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov by orikoku: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
He was fired as CBN governor, he was also dethroned as emir. What else can he do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Project Delta State! / Hilary Clinton, Obama Would Lose To Al Gore, Dukakis / Nigeria Signs $1 Bln Eu Pact To Fight Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.