Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Business Can You Start With 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can You Start With 50k (537 Views)

I Need A Very Lucrative Business I Can Start With 50k / What Business Can One Do With 50k To 60k / 5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can You Start With 50k by David096(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Assuming you want to start an online or offline business today, but all you have is 50,000 naira. What business can you possibly start with that amount, and generate enough capital before end of the year?

Your opinion please.
Re: What Business Can You Start With 50k by Vatod(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
Bet9ja try and always get 2 sure odd,
Pure water and soft drinks
POS
Real Estate Agent
I don’t want to mention (yahoo)

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Start With 50k by Etimilehin(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
POS BUSINESSES ALL THE WAY
Re: What Business Can You Start With 50k by Mirakle69: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Akara and Bread with all these Fries

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can You Start With 50k by David096(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Mirakle69:
Akara and Bread with all these Fries

How about affiliate marketing business?
Re: What Business Can You Start With 50k by David096(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Etimilehin:

HOW about affiliate marketing business?
Re: What Business Can You Start With 50k by David096(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Vatod:
Bet9ja try and always get 2 sure odd,
Pure water and soft drinks
POS
Real Estate Agent
I don’t want to mention (yahoo)

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You can also add affiliate marketing.
Or online business sha

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Start With 50k by chiste1: 12:36am On Apr 06, 2023
If you want an online business to start with less than N50,000, then I'll advise you go for Amazon KDP.
Where you simply publish books (even if you are not the writer/author) on Amazon for free and get sales.

Mentorship is available if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Start With 50k by David096(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2023
chiste1:
If you want an online business to start with less than N50,000, then I'll advise you go for Amazon KDP.
Where you simply publish books (even if you are not the writer/author) on Amazon for free and get sales.

Mentorship is available if you are interested.

Thank you, I know about that too.
Re: What Business Can You Start With 50k by SavageResponse(m): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2023
Etimilehin:

Their time don pass grin
Re: What Business Can You Start With 50k by Solarima: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Get ready to take advantage of our vast network of millions of active and historical business listings for every state in the US. https://bizstanding.com/directory/LA/EM/ is your key to unlocking new connections, collaborations and growth opportunities. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of this revolution in the world of business directories. Join BizStanding today and let your entrepreneurial dreams soar! Even large corporations that are notoriously hard to reach won't be able to hide their corporate data from you. So I suggest you take advantage of this opportunity) Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Daily 2-3 Odds Journal / Elon Musk Offers $ 1 Billion Donation To Wikipedia If They Agree To Do This / New Duplex Design - 5 Bedroom Duplex Building Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.