Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) (40585 Views)

Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. / "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time / 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Diligent1(f): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Somebody please quote me to buy me dinner.

I can't hold this hunger longer
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
ARRANGEE THINGZ
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Omoawoke: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
all these reptilians in human skins
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by ednut1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
superlanny:
It's nice to see Davido have a smile on his face again, it's never easy losing a loved one, a day at a time and it's easier loving life again, gradually but never forgetting.

On another note, all this you tubers and their dry introductions taking more unnecessary space and data, no need for long talk, it's the video we want more. Thank you.

That wouldn't shock me, I'll definitely think someone in my close circles snitched, no bigge, all na for content.
everyone on earth loses a loved one at some point. Why is davido an exception?

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Germi9: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Davido is the love of my life.

I'm deeply in love with Him
You don baff?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Corn247: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
All na logic grin.

It is normal for someone like him to always go on vacation with women.
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by PoliteActivist: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hakeem12:
Total BS, guy simply had inside info

No oo. Na juju, demons told him everything
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Didijiji: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Davido is the love of my life.

I'm deeply in love with Him
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magic is fake
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Inhuman69: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
What should we do with this news?
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by IranianSea: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
Yoruba called it "Ounmo" Jaz that will tell you exactly the thoughts of people even if you're talking to them on the phone, you will even know how many people is with him and their names but will never tell you their secrets like ATM pin or their ATM serial numbers and at all. There is limit to what you can see.
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Bishop7170: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
O.B.O
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Menclothing: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
I want to carry my Kelechi to London
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Unrated900(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

The magician should help me check my music career whether I go blow or not jare abeg

You will blow locally in 3 years and 6 weeks to come

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by BanyXchi: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
IranianSea:
Yoruba called it "Ounmo" Jaz that will tell you exactly the thoughts of people even if you're talking to them on the phone, you will even know how many people is with him and their names but will never tell you their secrets like ATM pin or their ATM serial numbers and at all. There is limit to what you can see.
is this really true?
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Saga16: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

The magician should help me check my music career whether I go blow or not jare abeg

grin

You know na.
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by tboynaija: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magic is real. I have had similar experience in India. A man that i met outside a shopping mall wrote down correctly what was in my mind... He asked my favourite colour, date of birth and where I had in mind to go after shopping and they were exactly what he wrote down in the paper, I was so shocked and scared at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Lemmy123(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Look, op, and every other YouTuber out there. Please can you guys cut the whole bluh bluh bluh long talks and shiii out of your videos before posting? You're taking out the fun, and killing the interest. We know you want to remind us to subscribe to your YouTube channel and all that, but keep it short!

And finally, get a good voice over artiste to do the voice over for you, y'all sounds too local on that YouTube.... No fluent English, no entertaining sentences. Just the usual "please press the bell button to get updates" bla bla bla... Please. I take God beg una
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
This trick is very easy, we learnt it at the sourcery academy. Naturally it would be easy to guess Davido's thoughts. He is always in the news, online and social media, all the informations and his utterances, posts and comments are out there on social bloody media.

It's like when we do magic, we ask people to give their details when they purchase tickets online and then use their details and pretend to guess their thoughts and family members when perfoming magic for them. Easy hocus pocus!

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Johnson225(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Giftexx:

U will. Keep pushing

Lol. You don hear that guy song?? No hope bros
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Streetmovement(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Someone said Davido is the love of her life grin

Make I go offline before I lay a curse on somebody's child again grin

The statement might be true but is reverse the case? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

back to the matter; Davido don lap back with doings
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Olam09(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
I just guessing
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by kestolove95(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Let the magician bring his son back to life

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by IranianSea: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
BanyXchi:
is this really true?
Yes. Real and cheap self. In oldden days, people use it so that when someone is coming to attack you, from afar, you can read their thoughts and immediately raise Alarm or run away. But most new babalawos don't have the real one anymore. They are just gonna take your money and be telling you stories. Sad that I didn't ask my dad about the one he was using before he died.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by occfx: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magician that cannot give you 2odd is that one a magician?
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Ihenzy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
Why must you guys always talk on your tube channel. It's very unnecessary please.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Giftexx: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
Johnson225:

Lol. You don hear that guy song?? No hope bros
no be all davido song sweet ... God go give am inspiration for a hit song

2 Likes

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Johnson225(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Giftexx:
no be all davido song sweet ... [/b]God go give am inspiration for a hit song[b]

lol @ the bolded.
Nigga is wack in music, obviously not his thing.
Leave the God-factor out of this

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by GeneralPula: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

No need. You can. Why not?
Just keep pushing & never give up.
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Kharol1234: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hambivert:
The Jolly good Davido is coming back! A man whose personality is real and brightens up the lives of people he comes in contact with.

Anyways, these shouldn't be called magic but mere predictions, just gather a little info here and there and the trick is good to go. Sometimes it's just a wild guess.

Please, pick a number from 1 to 10 before scrolling down. Let me see if I can also be called a magician.

The number majority would choose would be 7
oga na 6 I pick grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seun Egbegbe’s Charm Failed During Phone Theft"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.