Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 (37152 Views)

27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 9 Months / Kaduna, Abia, Rivers… 28 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In Six Months / Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by seguno2: 5:25am On Apr 06, 2023
Ttipsy:
Wike you see yourself
??

Awka Ibom has taken over

You dey mind the drama king drunkard wailing Wike, who has been busy stealing Rivers money like a looney while commissioning cheap and cheerful chinko narrow gada bridges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Occurstaem(m): 5:30am On Apr 06, 2023
SLOVFO:

You and who is fighting? Igbos survived the civil war and what do you think they can't survive in this generation? You guys are simply suffering from inferiority complex. The Igbos should be grateful to the Yorubas, for what exactly? Not as if you gave them aids or anything close to that. People that built their businesses through sheer hardwork and grace....Igbos should be grateful the Yorubas for living in "one Nigeria"?
Yorubas are yet to learn sha.
Someone who is ungrateful to a fellow human will never be grateful to God.

I hope Tinubu will not toe the path of Awolowo trying to appease ungrateful people.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Sevenworldpower(m): 5:36am On Apr 06, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/rivers-kano-abia-27-states-attracted-zero-foreign-investments-in-2022/amp

Anambra is trying. A state without port or tangible federal presence.. i don't even see tangible investment coming from Russia and China. US and allies are still our reliable trading partner.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Diligent1(f): 5:45am On Apr 06, 2023
XerXers:
Anambra attracted more FDI than other SW states put together minus Lagos. Anambra FDI is 12 times greater than Oyo. In 2021, Abia was 3rd Nationwide behind Lagos and Abujy. 2022 Anambra is 4th behind Lagos, Abuja and Akwa Ibom
Soludo
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Skty: 5:47am On Apr 06, 2023
LegendHero:

I don’t know which data you are looking at. Below is 2021 data from Cable and Anambra did not even come close to Osun let alone the remaining SW states outside Lagos.

—Osun: $29.9 million

—Anambra: $4.7million

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/kaduna-enugu-24-states-attracted-zero-foreign-investments-in-2021/amp

I stopped visiting nairaland because of the reasoning faculty of people like u. Imagine the number of likes u even generated? What is wrong with the brains of some people? Is it dullness, lack of education or tribalism?

The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) gave report on Nigerian Capital Importation for the four quarters of 2022 on fresh investments that flowed into the country’s economy in the year under review.
Summary-
Lagos 1st
Abuja 2nd
Akwa Ibom ($42.52 million), 3rd
Anambra ($36.97 million), 4th
Oyo ($3.00 million), and Kogi ($2.00 million). Katsina follows with $0.70 million, Ekiti ($0.51 million), Ondo ($0.20 million), and Plateau ($0.04 million).

Do the mathematics, Anambra is $36.97 million Oyo $3 million. And the poster said over 12 times.

You then brought another article from the Cable not related to the above write-up on FDI and then queried a commenter who analysed the current article. Your stupidity nor pain me, na the people wen like ur comment pain me wella. All because of tribalism.

May God give u wisdom to decipher in life. Receive sense🧠 IJN..

3 Likes

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Slurity(m): 5:47am On Apr 06, 2023
Ogun state will always trail behind due to bad roads.
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Skty: 5:52am On Apr 06, 2023
GoodLord95:
I believe everyone calling tinubu a drug baron have damaged brains and they are not fit to hold any top position either in the private or public sector

What of Osun? Osun is a failed state. Ur brain needs to be cleansed.. Tinubu is not from Lagos. Let that sink..he's from Osun. Let him develop Osun and stop draining Lagos a former capital territory. Pls I'm not Igbo. If Ur response is that I should go to d east.
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Skty: 5:54am On Apr 06, 2023
XerXers:

I said Abia was third in 2021. Read very well

The guy na dundee nau
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Skty: 5:55am On Apr 06, 2023
YoungLionken:
It is expected..

Apart from Anambra, no other south eastern state on the positive list. But Lagos is the main focus for them. It's a pity undecided...

Apart from Lagos no other South west state but Anambra is your main focus. U guys be claiming Lagos and u forget Osun where Tinubu is from 🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Skty: 5:56am On Apr 06, 2023
finallybusy:
Time to start trading with our African brothers. It's not a must for us to attract income from Caucasian countries. Money is money regardless of where it comes from.

Insecurity is the reason. No body wants to lose investments.
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by emmysoftyou: 6:16am On Apr 06, 2023
GoodLord95:
I believe everyone calling tinubu a drug baron have damaged brains and they are not fit to hold any top position either in the private or public sector
sorry o is tinubu not a drug Barron. Pls prove them wrong cos I don't understand o
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by emmysoftyou: 6:18am On Apr 06, 2023
candygist:

Akwa Ibom to attract more investors than Anambra. Mad o
that's because they have the best roads and serenity . If you go to akwa ibom, the city is topnotch.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Corroro: 6:26am On Apr 06, 2023
How can you attract foreign investment with the height of insecurities?
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Kingstanding: 6:27am On Apr 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
I really must commend the states that attracted foreign direct investments, despite how Buhari and APC have run down Nigeria's economy. It takes a lot of guts for foreign companies to invest in economy with a steadily depreciating local currency and disposable income.

With the global image of Tinubu as a drug baron, foreign companies will further severe their planned investments in Nigeria. The next administration has to do a lot of work to convince them to bring their money to Nigeria like Olusegun Obasanjo used to do back in the day.
. You're a mad man. Can't you do without mentioning his name. When Tinubu president elect was having a sleepnesss night your father was messing around in the village drinking ogogoro and fucking around. You're a nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by itsene: 6:27am On Apr 06, 2023
They didn't even bother to consider Obaseki 's long list of MOUs.
Obsscam for real.
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by emmysoftyou: 6:30am On Apr 06, 2023
sogodihno:

Only Anambra appear on the list, sw has lagos,oyo, Ekiti and Ondo. You can choke on that.
apart from Lagos, Anambra as a normal state beat other SW state by 70% compare to 5% investment in three SW state. Give us seaport and other facilities Lagos is enjoying, we will definitely overshadowed all..

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by MatrixCircle: 6:34am On Apr 06, 2023
If Nigeria was a shop and Buhari is the shop keeper, how many customers will he attract to the shop.
Now we see why those states could not attract foreign investments.
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by emmysoftyou: 6:35am On Apr 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

Anambra vs Lagos

Other southwest states vs Other southeast states

Among the list of states that did not attract anything
We have all the southeast stated apart from Anambra.
Imo, ebonyi, enugu, abia did not achieve a single thing.

We still have Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo that achieved for southwest
You should be ashamed of your region
imo, abia and enugu attracted investor in the last three years but not ebonyi that didn't attracted investor in the last four years.. investor don't snub these three state but the insecurity recently in imo and abia might have scared them away..
And again, the state lack visionary leaders especially imo state governor from APC.
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by MatrixCircle: 6:37am On Apr 06, 2023
GoodLord95:
U.S is not like Nigeria that doesn't keep records. Tinubu's drug record is there for your perusal .
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Professor822714: 6:41am On Apr 06, 2023
[Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kebbi, Taraba, Yobe, and Zamfara.
The weakest link never fails to drliver. author=Racoon post=122314172]

https://www.thecable.ng/rivers-kano-abia-27-states-attracted-zero-foreign-investments-in-2022/amp[/quote]
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Cheapgadget(f): 6:44am On Apr 06, 2023
The only attraction they are getting is cultism, thuggery and drugs
Stvpid con3
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Boyooosa(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2023
Insecurity and rise in Diesel price/instable power supply
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Owaincouncil: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2023
So ogun with its closeness to lagos couldn't do anything.
Dapo abiodun is not trying at all.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Toriagirl(f): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2023
Sorry for them.
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by stormborn28(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2023
Ever8090:
Lol.... sycophants...

Ogun that is close to lagos couldn't attract anything. The people of Ogun state voted the useless Governor again.make their suffering continue

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Gaabasky: 7:04am On Apr 06, 2023
I knw my state will be there n yes it's but don't worry we will get it right soon.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2023
blowjohn:
Not surprised at cross river. They can only attract carnivals and beauty pageants
grin bro stop

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2023
Abia, Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Osun, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, and Zamfara.

So, only
Lagos,
Ondo,
Ekiti,
Oyo,
Akwa Ibom,
Anambra,
Kogi,
Plateau and
Imo.
No wonder a certain geo political zone wanted to claim Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by SLOVFO(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2023
Occurstaem:

Yorubas are yet to learn sha.
Someone who is ungrateful to a fellow human will never be grateful to God.

I hope Tinubu will not toe the path of Awolowo trying to appease ungrateful people.

It be like say you no know that all "lands"in Nigeria belong to FG including your beloved Lagos. The only way you can boot Igbos out is by restructuring or dissolving this contraption called Nigeria. But so long as Nigeria exist as a country, there's nothing much You or any other person can do.
You guys baffles me, "igbos should be grateful to the Yorubas" sad ... wetin person no go hear for this country!

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by Epinbiz(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2023
Lol abi aboki self na investor
Re: Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 by backtovillage: 7:15am On Apr 06, 2023
XerXers:
Anambra attracted more FDI than other SW states put together minus Lagos. Anambra FDI is 12 times greater than Oyo. In 2021, Abia was 3rd Nationwide behind Lagos and Abujy. 2022 Anambra is 4th behind Lagos, Abuja and Akwa Ibom
Let me remove Anambra too and ask you how many did your South East region attracted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How APC Is On Its Way To Losing Osun Despite Heavy Arsenal / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) / Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.