Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore (23132 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Putindbutt: 5:27am On Apr 06, 2023
When Obi could not refute it on his Twitter handle 48hrs after the yes daddy leak, i knew the audio is very real, otherwise, our low budget Trump could have taken to his Twitter immediately as he has always done on any issues affecting him.

4 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by colorsofrainbow: 5:29am On Apr 06, 2023
tsdarkside:
obi is finished....
he checkmated himself....

all his opponents will use that audio card against him from now on....
politicians play dirty even amongst each other....

it started with el rufai,now sowore....many more to follow....

U are the finished one grin

Obi don checkmate all agbado hunters and it's so much paining you guys. Una no expect this move..Na here Una see opposition till thiefnubuu returns the mandate. No be this romance wey PDP dey romance Una since. So what next?

Bring it on... grin

2 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by colorsofrainbow: 5:32am On Apr 06, 2023
Saga16:

The country isn't bothered about MM ticket.

It is you and Obi that want to make a religious war.

Our constitution has no say on how parties must select their candidates on the basis of religion and even ethnicity.

Some of you are highly intolerant.

Who the fvck isn't bothered about the muslim-muslim ticket?

grin grin

Speak to your cornfused self. Don't involve Nigerians
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by ElSudani: 5:44am On Apr 06, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

See tears of agbado everywhere grin grin

Una no expect this move from Obi. Una don rest now. Make Una leak another one nah grin

Who is crying all over place? Who is thinking of running away from Nigeria?
For your information there are more audio waiting to be released.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Saga16: 5:54am On Apr 06, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Who the fvck isn't bothered about the muslim-muslim ticket?

grin grin

Speak to your cornfused self. Don't involve Nigerians

The election results say so.

Speak for yourself.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by ekineme: 6:23am On Apr 06, 2023
KingKO22:
Even Okwonko has confirmed the authenticity of the call

Obituary can't do nothing

He just wants to save face

Thank you Daddy 🤣😂

was it okonkwo that made the call? Some of you guys are just too "daft". You rather choose to believe the one that suit your narrative.

You heard from the horses mouth but your "bigotry" and hatred for the "Truth" haa deafened your ear so that your brain filled with "fallacy" can keep romancing in fool's paradise.

Evil Will keep triumphing when Good men do nothing. History will remember everyone and posterity will surely Judge all men. In times of change whose side do you stand ( For the truth or against it).
At the end of the day, Justice will prevail no matter how long it takes and whose egos are bruised Nigeria will surely rise.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Difrent: 6:28am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:

This a battle between like and darkness.
Light will prevail by the grace and power of God.

Of course PO is the darkness..... ekuke been wearing black since he declared for presidency, probably started mourning his loss earlier grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by GoodLife4live: 6:28am On Apr 06, 2023
bentenny:
Sowore's constant rants and direct attack on Obi will never sway the obidient supporters to his side!
He is only setting himself up for future disappointment because in years to come just like FFK,someone will show sowore all the jejune and reckless tweets he made against his political opponents!
He will definitely learn the hard way that you can't bring down another person just because you want to shine!
pathological lieing obi has already brought himself down... His POLITICAL career is dead totally.. It is now only igbo's project....

If yorubas back sowore up and take him to regions that matter most... Sowore will win obituary the religious fanatic....

3 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by GoodLife4live: 6:30am On Apr 06, 2023
ekineme:

was it okonkwo that made the call? You guys are just too daft, You rather choose to believe the one that suit your narrative.

You heard from the horses mouth but your bigotry choose to deafened your ear so that your brain filled with fallacy can keep romancing in fool's paradise.

hypocriticalism... U want us to believe the lies that tinubu wear pampars.. but u don't want us to believe an obvious Truth that obi is a religious fanatic and bigoted-personified ?

Dey PLAY...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by pquaver(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi will deceive

Me too. I join yiu.. I can see his fraud 10 years ahead before he comes.. I will never buy his ogwu-oke..

4 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by duro4chang(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2023
Obi is a pathological liar
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Duru009(m): 6:37am On Apr 06, 2023
Why can't this sowore tackle TINUBU or Atiku. He is sooooooooo jealous of Obi .......
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by ekineme: 6:41am On Apr 06, 2023
GoodLife4live:
hypocriticalism... U want us to believe the lies that tinubu wear pampars.. but u don't want us to believe an obvious Truth that obi is a religious fanatic and bigoted-personified ?

Dey PLAY...

I quoted an individual, it's all men to themselves, you just showed that you are among the headless mob, Point out where I said Tinubu wears pampars.
keep deceiving yourself.
For you it's always we against them and not what is right or wrong.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by tamdun: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2023
If truly it's fake,the Oyedepo I know would have rained curse on the person that leaked the audio,let's don't also forget that Kenneth okonkwo confirmed the audio and when obidient dragged him on twitter,he came out again and let them know that honestly is the best.

3 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I am not a fan of Sowore but he is right. If the tape is fake y not sue People's Gazette. At least threaten to sue.

Read the article before posting.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Laurene: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Na your matter... You're inconsequential

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by youngbabaj(m): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2023
Am the last ANAMBRA man that peter obi can deceive

3 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Abrahamweb(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2023
KingKO22:
I'm an Igbo boy and I believe that Obituary is a religious bigot fighting religious war for his selfish interest
Thank you Daddy 😂😄🤣
The fact that some idiots think that Obi is representing only Igbo is annoying.
Small thing Igbo this ,Igbo that, foolish children.
Obi is not a saint, he's a politician.
Everyone is hoping that he can atleast help stop Nigerians hemorrhaging, Tinubu/ Atiku cannot stop it because they prefers to embezzle than doing actual work.
Obi is a little comparable to Goodluck Jonathan,not the best but he helped.
So stop all these nonsense Igbo talk,no one cares.

2 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by TrumpDonald2: 7:36am On Apr 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Keeeeep deceiviiiiiiing yoursseeeeeelf

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Zico5(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2023
Truth is gradually coming out. Obi is getting trashed gradually

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Okiton: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2023
The only way Sowore think he can remain relevant is to attack Obi
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by excanny: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2023
KingKO22:
Even Okwonko has confirmed the authenticity of the call

Obituary can't do nothing

He just wants to save face

Thank you Daddy 🤣😂

Yes Daddy audio clip is fake, produced through DeepFake AI technology.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by DasBeste: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Onye iberibe.

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by webclass(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2023
Nonsense talk
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Angelfrost(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2023
Everyone of you is so obsessed with Peter Obi's shortcomings...!

Funny how the man still carries on ignoring clowns like this cyberbully and pretentious revolutionist! tongue
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Vadese1: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2023
Sowore we know you are fighting for your stomach by supporting the drug Lord. No amount of your insults will make our incoming President Peter Obi to reply you.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by akins088(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2023
Huge indeed. No be wetin we see for media be him prayers. Abi another hidden petition dey? Filing a case that has been I initially thrown away is huge. U better face front and forget what is gone
Massiveglory:
Sowore has been trying to disguise all these while from who he is and whom he is loyal to.

PODATTI prayers in court are a huge hooks on tinubu neck.
Tinubu has unleashed people all over the places to being PODATTI down. But I bring news that he can use.
Tinubu, you are wasting your time.
Sowore, we know your disguise. We know you are in the payroll . You are wasting your time.

This a battle between like and darkness.
Light will prevail by the grace and power of God.

Tinubu is heading to a monumental collaspe.
We are watching.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Eliminate IPOB/ESN Commander In Imo State / Breaking!!!! Musiliu Obanikoro Rejects Result Of Pdp Primaries / Ndubuisi Kanu To Be Buried On October 15, 2021 - Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.