Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore (23087 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Eniitankorede: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
Sowore has been trying to disguise all these while from who he is and whom he is loyal to.

PODATTI prayers in court are a huge hooks on tinubu neck.
Tinubu has unleashed people all over the places to being PODATTI down. But I bring news that he can use.
Tinubu, you are wasting your time.
Sowore, we know your disguise. We know you are in the payroll . You are wasting your time.

This a battle between like and darkness.
Light will prevail by the grace and power of God.

Tinubu is heading to a monumental collaspe.
We are watching.

Obi should wait for the second bomb of audio scandal, so that he can take plenty of them to court. Yes daddy. Yeye dey smell!!!
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Barbushe: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2023
"Peter Obi, wallahi ba za mu yafe maka ba......." Anybody who supports that monkey must have miss his brain in the Afgan-eastern region of Nigeria. Let me blame those people that brought Peter Obi into this world to constitute nuisance, before i smarsh his urgly face. They don't tell him about richest person in Africa in person of ALIKO DANGOTE who is my neighbore and we are all northerners, but they told him about the poverty. THE POPULATION OF A RICH PEOPLE IN KANO STATE ALONE IS TWO TIMES OF AN ENTIRE SOUTH ESTERN POPULATION. Peter Obi is a mad man, religious bigot and tribalistic animal. Thunder fire your ancestor........
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by seunmsg(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2023
Like, who doesn’t know it was going to be an audio suit?

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi will deceive

Yoruba Muslim faking to be Igbo
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2023
KingKO22:
I'm an Igbo boy and I believe that Obituary is a religious bigot fighting religious war for his selfish interest
Thank you Daddy 😂😄🤣

Yoruba Muslim be proud of your region.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by HiFive: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:

You wish you are the last Igbo man as you claimed to be.

Efulefu Aturuawusa!!
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Invitationn: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
Sowore has been trying to disguise all these while from who he is and whom he is loyal to.

PODATTI prayers in court are a huge hooks on tinubu neck.
Tinubu has unleashed people all over the places to bring PODATTI down. But I bring news that he can use.
Sowore, we know your disguise. We know you are in the payroll . You are wasting your time.

This a battle between light and darkness.

We are watching.
Him TU Lie is a liar.
Sowore know him well- we know him too.
PO desperately trying to damage-control the “undamage-controllable”.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Solocoin: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2023
These guys really need to tell us something. The same Sowere who protested against Jonathan and support Buhari is claiming a saint today. The same Sowere who didn't get any vote is taking back at Obi. They should tell us what they know and we don't know. Why are they are afraid that Obi will retire them beside the seat of power is not anyone inheritance.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by zionstaar75: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:

PODATTI prayers in court are huge hooks on tinubu neck.
Tinubu has unleashed people all over the places to bring PODATTI down. But I bring news that he can use.

We are watching.
I've never seen you post anything sensible before

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Nigeriayouthmov: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2023
KingKO22:
I'm an Igbo boy and I believe that Obituary is a religious bigot fighting religious war for his selfish interest
Thank you Daddy 😂😄🤣

The One slaughtering your fathers like Salah ram are not bigots Abi

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Invitationn: 8:42am On Apr 06, 2023
KingKO22:
Even Okwonko has confirmed the authenticity of the call

Obituary can't do nothing

He just wants to save face

Thank you Daddy 🤣😂
Tech savvy Zombidients saw the grave mistake Kenneth Okonkwo made.
They advised PO to deny the audio and call it fake and stick to it. Their MO… at least before Kenneth came and fvcked up the whole thing for them😅
He made it worse by saying “honesty is the best policy”.
I kinda admire the Kenneth guy for that. He basically said, you what! “I know you guys are disappointed and want me to lie that the audio is fake but it’s not- I won’t lie “

Dem no born PO, AKA Yes daddy well to sue PG.
We dare him😂
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by ellizy(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2023
This guy Sowore should just go and sleep
We see again next election
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by KPGGlobal: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I am not a fan of Sowore but he is right. If the tape is fake y not sue People's Gazette. At least threaten to sue.

Now he has sued

Lets see what you will now say
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by DanielPop(m): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2023

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by KPGGlobal: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2023
pepetua:
Thank God you were later decived , just that you was the last on the queue of those decived, the only shameful thing about your been decived is that you suddenly turned to Igbo so as to happily enjoy podatti deception.

Open overnight account in NL to talk rubbish

Last igbo man ko last british fool ni
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Dbestbrest: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2023
We know that Sowore, you are only stretching the emphasis.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by MatrixCircle: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2023
Sowore has no visible job no business. He earns his living by all this trash. Paid by politicians .
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Saga16: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2023
Ttipsy:
Everybody will be hating Obi; what is his offence??

Because him na Ibo ?

Because he is a chronic liar wh failed as governor of Anambra state.

Ikedi Ohakim and Obi are equal in administration.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by DaTruths: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:

We know your type.

Joe Igbokwe pikin likes.

Anywhere papa Belle face.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Cyberterror: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2023
It isn't surprising. Peter Obi is a pathological liar. Someone who lies shamelessly. Lied about wearing only one wristwatch for 17 years. Lied about leaving 75 billion naira for his successor. Lied about his failure in governance until Governor Soludo exposed him for the thief and fraud that he is. This is an audio conversation that Bishop Oyedepo has not denied. I am sure that if it was fake, Oyedepo in his usual character, would have rained curses on whoever tried to portray him in bad light. Peter Obi is a criminal who should be arrested and tried for inciting religious violence in Nigeria. His mentality is not different from his IPOB terrorist supporters.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by DreamSonInlaw(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2023
bentenny:
Sowore's constant rants and direct attack on Obi will never sway the 'obidient' supporters or neutrals to his side if that was his intention!
He is only setting himself up for future disappointment because in years to come just like FFK,someone will show sowore all the jejune and reckless tweets he made against his political opponents!
He will definitely learn the hard way that you can't bring down another person just because you want to shine!
My brother, for the life f me..I can't get why the hate from this guy. Pursue your own case na! Similar hate I see from Reno (I unfollowed him on Twitter...I don't know how I started even followed him in the first place) and ghese are all guys that have spoken highly of Obi in the past.

Lord help me, may I not be a slave to a plate...May hate/envy not consume me.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by McDoe(m): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2023
This Sowore has become another hypocrite and cameleon who is on the payroll of Asiwaju.

Since the campaigns and through the elections, he has devoted all his energy at attacking @PeterObi. He never say a word about Tinubu and all the numerous controversies surrounding him.

Sowore or whatever he is called is a pure tribal bigot claiming to fight for all Nigerians. Now, we know your paymasters.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Emola12(m): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I am not a fan of Sowore but he is right. If the tape is fake y not sue People's Gazette. At least threaten to sue.
go up and read the next breaking news stop masturbating
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Postinor: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:

We are watching.
and u will keep on watching for the nxt 8 yrs while tinubu is ur president
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Frizz001: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2023
But PO has done just that. Or is it that you cannot read?
Okoroawusa:

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by bentenny(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2023
DreamSonInlaw:

My brother, for the life f me..I can't get why the hate from this guy. Pursue your own case na! Similar hate I see from Reno (I unfollowed him on Twitter...I don't know how I started even followed him in the first place) and ghese are all guys that have spoken highly of Obi in the past.

Lord help me, may I not be a slave to a plate...May hate/envy not consume me.
I unfollowed reno last year when I discovered that he was a double minded man and no different from FFK!
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by ShaqFu: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1643749207893745666?t=QXtTG9Xk3NrOpbJgyfxK8A&s=19

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1643725000145268736?t=_hRGmXXL58AWYlghDVy9Ew&s=19
we who have brains know he is very good at lying and he lies at whim and tell us to go and verify his lies.

He's been busted and he's trying to cover his tracks. Denying that video is his only way not to lose face and followers.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2023
Nawao. See Sowore belle don dey rise.
I just hope what they're saying is not true.

This is one of our bright stars but I don't know what they did to him after the last arrest and detention.

Since then, he is no longer himself.
May the good lord restore him.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by hush15: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1643749207893745666?t=QXtTG9Xk3NrOpbJgyfxK8A&s=19

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1643725000145268736?t=_hRGmXXL58AWYlghDVy9Ew&s=19

Sowore, no matter how much you try to bring Peter Obi down, it won't work. The reason is very simple, when it is a man time to rise and shine, a light years of life can't stop him. He is not perfect, we are not asking him to be but we know he is decent. Far decent in spirit and character than any of you seeking for office.

So, you can whine all you want. He is not denying the phone call but he is saying the audio was twisted and edited to a certain narrative that questions his integrity. He has the prerogative to sue or not. It is none of your business.

We are more concerned about you own stand. You just want to destroy everything. I thought they say the enemy of your enemy is my friend but for you, the enemy of your enemy is your enemy. Neway, good luck with that.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by djseanjohn77: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:

We are watching.

I am certain deep down in your heart you will be imagining how lost you sound. Be prepared for monumental wailing after 29th May
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by ChineduAPC: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:

We are watching.

Na hatred for Tinubu go kill you. Anything that does not work in your favour na Tinubu. If you no pass waec, or in ability to impregnate your wife because of your low sperm count na Tinubu. Bittered loser.. Tinubu is thinking about next level.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by luluosas(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2023
Like Sowore, like APC. All of una don fail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Refinery Repairs End Soon – Enjugu, MD / Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute / Supreme Court Upholds Ishaku's Election As Taraba Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.