Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore (23113 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2023
so dis sowore useless like dis?

Thank God my spirit was skeptical about him b4.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by pepetua(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi will deceive
Thank God you were later decived , just that you was the last on the queue of those decived, the only shameful thing about your been decived is that you suddenly turned to Igbo so as to happily enjoy podatti deception.

2 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by CaptainFM1: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2023
This S'wore should be in market square doing flip and chop challenge. He claims to be nationalist but he's anti-people since after the elections.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by emani03(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2023
A mugu and more!
I know hunger will kill you during Tinubu regime.

See you , see suffering

KingKO22:
Even Okwonko has confirmed the authenticity of the call

Obituary can't do nothing

He just wants to save face

Thank you Daddy πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by StreetSoldier(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
Sowore has been trying to disguise all these while from who he is and whom he is loyal to.

PODATTI prayers in court are a huge hooks on tinubu neck.
Tinubu has unleashed people all over the places to being PODATTI down. But I bring news that he can use.
Tinubu, you are wasting your time.
Sowore, we know your disguise. We know you are in the payroll . You are wasting your time.

This a battle between like and darkness.
Light will prevail by the grace and power of God.

Tinubu is heading to a monumental collaspe.
We are watching.

cheesy grin
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by emani03(m): 8:08am On Apr 06, 2023
The mad man is only frustrated.

What he wished to become, obi is.

His inferiority complex is overwhelming him

CaptainFM1:
This S'wore should be in market square doing flip and chop challenge. He claims to be nationalist but he's anti-people since after the elections.

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Pristine664: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2023
SavageResponse:

Peter Obi is not a saint but trust me Sowore is much worse and is only fighting for his pocket just like every other Nigerian politician!

Sowore was the best candidate for the last presidential election but the so called youths are not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by 4mable: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
Sowore has been trying to disguise all these while from who he is and whom he is loyal to.

Tinubu has unleashed people all over the places to being PODATTI down. But I bring news that he can use.
Sowore, we know your disguise. We know you are in the payroll . You are wasting your time.

We are watching.
whether He is in His payroll or not I can't phantom but one thing is certain Sowore would become the president of Nigeria one day

2 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Fearyourcreator: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:

We are watching.
Like you are heading to a monumental collapse
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by RosyIsBlessed: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Abeg who has the video? Seems I'm the only one who has not listened to the audio.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Ttipsy(f): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2023
Everybody will be hating Obi; what is his offence??

Because him na Ibo ?
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by billgabb(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2023
Your moniker speaks volumes, my Okoro Hausa.
Okoroawusa:
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Fearyourcreator: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Sowore is right. Peter Obi should sue instead of threatening to sue. The damage has being done on your reputation. Please sue already and stop wasting time.

The so called youths wanted someone young but ignored sowore or the ADC guy, but voted for a grandfather and PDP lite member. cheesy
Most Nigerian youth na Colorado youth...
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by whitekad(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:

We are watching.
third class citizens and third in election claiming winners.
Una mumu never do, just wait till may 29th una go cry like new born baby, court indeed who is the judges in that court. Animal called Nigeria a Zoo country now wan rule the Zoo in Biafra land. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Fearyourcreator: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2023
Nonny95:

Obi didn't finish during Campaign that you guys used IPOB against him.

Obi didn't finish when you guys tagged him Him Tu Lie.

Imagine all the energy you guys used against him.

Yet your President Select was allocated 12 states just as Obi.
I guess you didnt circulate nonsense picture of Tinubu or tagged Tinubu what he is not... Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by udemzyudex(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I am not a fan of Sowore but he is right. If the tape is fake y not sue People's Gazette. At least threaten to sue.

He has done so,it's not left for people's gazette to prove themselves right.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Fearyourcreator: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2023
Saga16:

The country isn't bothered about MM ticket.

It is you and Obi that want to make a religious war.

Our constitution has no say on how parties must select their candidates on the basis of religion and even ethnicity.

Some of you are highly intolerant.
You dey mind them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by udemzyudex(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2023
4mable:
whether He is in His payroll or not I can't phantom but one thing is certain Sowore would become the president of Nigeria one day

Another Joseph the dreamer have spoken.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Interimcartel: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2023
Jogunomi1:

A big daddy that denies a call he made. Why can't he sue gazette?

While we have already sued them, we are still waiting for the drug baron cum president elect to react to his summon by election tribunal. Asiwaju shameful downfall is loading but it the download speed is slow but it will soon finish
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by victorsola: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:

We are watching.
the petition are watery . So don’t feel to cool atall

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by reddingtonblack: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:

We are watching.

And who is the Light grin, Why not tell us what business Mr lite has attending olumba olumba

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by pepetua(m): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2023
A lots of youth destiny mostly here in Nairaland has been used by politicians for there political prowess , just a remains of a used body we are seeing roaming in Nigerian streets.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by otipoju(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2023
ScamHunter:
Envy wan finish this Sorrowe dud revolutionist since he realized that Nigerians weren't buying his fake revolution. Common political party funds, he couldn't account for not to talk of political office funds.

His likes are the worst kinds of leaders . They misuse power a lot. We know them well well from how they did student unionism. All they know how to do is complain against everyone else and behave like tyrants when they have any small power.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Teenaira: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:

We are watching.

My observation about almost all Obidient is that anybody that has a different opinion to theirs is on the payroll of Tinubu. Does that suggest that they are also on the payroll of Peter Obi ?

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by victorsola: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by otipoju(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Sowore is right. Peter Obi should sue instead of threatening to sue. The damage has being done on your reputation. Please sue already and stop wasting time.

The so called youths wanted someone young but ignored sowore or the ADC guy, but voted for a grandfather and PDP lite member. cheesy

Sowore is over 50 years old. That is definitely not a young man and not the kind of candidate we want..he has built nothing, solved nothing other than complain and fight for a living for the last 30 years.
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by petermichaels(m): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2023
WHAT IS THIS FUSS ABOUT A CONVERSATION CALL? IS THIS HOW OBI IS A HEADACHE? WELL THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN IS WORTH IT.
HE IS SMALL BUT MIGHTY.
BUT I KNOW JUST A CONVERSATION FROM THE RULING PARTY WILL DIVIDE THE COUNTRY TOTALY BECAUSE IT WILL BE SEVERE. THIS I KNOW
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by BigCowHornn: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:

He can't since you are already deciding yourself
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
and the first tinubu will decieve
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by Kennitrust(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2023
[quote
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by king1250: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2023
KingKO22:
Even Okwonko has confirmed the authenticity of the call

Obituary can't do nothing

He just wants to save face

Thank you Daddy πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Na okonkwo mek d call?
Re: Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore by OloyeVIII: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=KingKO22 post=122323154]I'm an Igbo boy and I believe that Obituary is a religious bigot fighting religious war for his selfish interest
Thank you Daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Nigerians Are Preparing For The General Elections / Why Buhari Must Resign Now – Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima / Shehu Sani: 66 Bodies Buried As Casualties From Bandits Attacks In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.