Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? (2333 Views)

My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. / When A Husband Is Not Providing / Why Do Women Starve Their Partner With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Kondomatic(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
SmileDance:
or maybe the man is the one in her house, since she's the one providing, I will assume she's also the one paying rent.
Then why is she still allowing him to stay?
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Kobojunkie: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kondomatic:
Assuming the later is the case then what is she still doing in his house?
She is probably holding on desperately to the Mrs. badge for as long as she can endure. So long as there's no abuse, why not, abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Kondomatic(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She is probably holding on desperately to the Mrs. Badge for as long as she can endure. So long as there's no abuse, why not, abi? undecided
Or maybe she is lying
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by SmileDance(f): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kondomatic:
Then why is she still allowing him to stay?
she won't kick the father of her kids out na

1 Like

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kondomatic:
Or maybe she is lying
Lying about what exactly? undecided
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Kondomatic(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
SmileDance:
she won't kick the father of her kids out na
She would if she was the one paying rent. It is either the man is paying or he built the house when things were good.

1 Like

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by RomanGreen: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
It's a very common thing to sleep with any woman, married or single if you know how to constantly get them gifts....

When I got my smart watch, a female colleague, a senior boss, told me of her birthday and was expecting same gift from me.... I boldly told her it will have to shift her pants for the gift to be delivered to her. She gave me a face and a week later she called me and told me why I didn't get her the gift. Told her the gift was at home and that she needed to shift a cotton to receive it. And behold, i did exactly as a I told her.

Women wants money and gifts or surprises..... If you keep doing this, you will earn their love. Then, if you know how to hit the right spot .. they will call you a keeper!

No woman get arouse with a man who feels entitled to their body without doing anything to keep it. Don't forget that you can s#x a girl if she pity's you, probably because you're undergoing some difficulty moments. But she will never see it as a thing! But soon as you attached the sex with gifts, she will always come back for more!

Lol, this has got to be the dumbest comment, with this your strategy, you will always end up with broke and hungry girls with zero value. Keep at it, that's your cadre bro

1 Like

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Dainy1:
How do you see a marriage where the woman consistently deprive her husband intimacy just because the man is not providing, taking care of their responsibilities. Claiming she's suffering and struggling too much and catering for the children and the family. And would not like to give her body to her man, because her man is not meeting up.

According to her, she can only give out her body to a man that provide for her and her children, a man that buy her gift, a man that loves her.
As a man, what would you do?
Woman why do see provision as love?
Advice for such home pls

before divorcing her, i would explain to her that...
A) whether i provide or not, is irrelevant to her marital duties. what she does is as stoopid as saying that if a man provides for a woman, then he can mount her whenever HE desires... and/or do with her whatever HE desires
B) whether i provide for her or not is irrelevant to the love i have for my family. what kind of family does she expect to have, if this woman turns against you the minute something doesnt go her way?
C) a transactional marriage (like she wants) can never succeed... because marriage is a partnership where a wife would (emotionally/physically/financially) support her man when he is down, and certainly not look down on him and threaten him.
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
saintopus:
Am learning.

But most women in Nigeria act like that. The moment the man is unable to provide the next thing she would start to nag and starve the man of both food and intimacy.

they act like that becoz society and man groomed them to be like that, eg man promise that i
will look after you rendering the wife to only recieve than to be also a provider, when life through challenges and man out of work it became a crime

2 Likes

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by mrblessed(m): 5:48am On Apr 07, 2023
That's exactly how most Nigerian women are, everything is transactional. It's all about who is the highest bidder.
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by DontBullshitMe: 7:02am On Apr 07, 2023
Advanced prostitution disguised as marriage.

Who are you deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by IyaTola: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2023
That's the only weapon they have

Besides men demands for it more than women did

A woman mat need sex and draw the attention to her man, she will get it quickly but just provoke a woman and thee after go to her for sex

It's possible you will not even see her lap
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Rubbiish(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Only a weak and uncultured woman will do that. There are women that have covered for their husbands for years and no one heard about it. They still loved and respected their husbands.
A woman with an in-built calling to prostitution however, will be the one disrespecting her husband and denying him sex when he is down financially.
The bold is very rare sha
I haven't seen any
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by JovialJune(f): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
If he is the lazy ass that won't take over house chores as the wife is the bread winner, she is well in her rights to starve him.

3 Likes

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Dainy1(m): 2:44am On Apr 10, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by VTJN(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Karleb:

To you feminists, everything is men vs women.

Ooni bo ni be.
so if you're in this man condition or have a brother, friends in the condition the advice you'd give to yourself or to such person is to go outside and look for another woman or to go work his ass off to be a man?

Nawa o
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by VTJN(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

before divorcing her, i would explain to her that...
A) whether i provide or not, is irrelevant to her marital duties. what she does is as stoopid as saying that if a man provides for a woman, then he can mount her whenever HE desires... and/or do with her whatever HE desires
B) whether i provide for her or not is irrelevant to the love i have for my family. what kind of family does she expect to have, if this woman turns against you the minute something doesnt go her way?
C) a transactional marriage (like she wants) can never succeed... because marriage is a partnership where a wife would (emotionally/physically/financially) support her man when he is down, and certainly not look down on him and threaten him.
You may be right but trust me you can't get that without providing as a man. Not even in western world. I'm not in support of a woman depriving her husband sex or love because he lost his source of livelihood though, at the same time i wouldn't blame a woman completely who had a mood swings towards her husband having being out of job for months or even years without making efforts to get one. Also, are you supporting the woman in house chores during these trying period or you just cross your leg claiming alpha male with no shishi?

This is Africa, what makes one a man isn't his dick. The earlier men know that the better.
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Karleb(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2023
VTJN:
so if you're in this man condition or have a brother, friends in the condition the advice you'd give to yourself or to such person is to go outside and look for another woman or to go work his ass off to be a man?

Nawa o

What exactly did I post to make you conclude this? undecided sad angry
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by VTJN(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Karleb:

What exactly did I post to make you conclude this? undecided sad angry

money makes you a man not your dick bro.
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Karleb(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2023
VTJN:

Na wa o. grin
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by VTJN(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2023
Karleb:

Na wa o. grin
I do not support the woman behaviour though but what that man need is getting off his feet. He should find something doing to bring food for his family
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by YoshihideSuga: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2023
greenermodels:
What is the relationship between sex and provision A man provides for ten years then loses his job or business and his wife starts acting up within six months,she doesn't love the man and is already sleeping or preparing to sleep with men with the money. If the man is sensible, let him walk away from the marriage especially if they already have his desired number of children, let him concentrate his time and energy on building himself and his children. An official divorce is the solution.

Because sex is not free. You pay at a point.
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by YoshihideSuga: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2023
saintopus:
Am learning.

But most women in Nigeria act like that. The moment the man is unable to provide the next thing she would start to nag and starve the man of both food and intimacy.

That's how women behave globally. The moment money isn't flowing as usual, she begins to weigh her options.
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by YoshihideSuga: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2023
EriMma1:
I can't blame her for her actions because she's the one wearing the shoes and knows where it pinches. It is natural for one to feel cheated in a relationship where she's the only one carrying all the burden and all the man does is knack, eat and sleep. Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. No naau.. she'll get fed up one day.
Now, this is the point I was trying to make in a post sometimes last week where I said a man should appreciate the wife with cash gifts from time to time and not just be there to always knack until her bolt and knots fall off but many came attacking my comment and calling me all sorts of names. Now the same thing is happening here.

!

Marriage aside, as a man, it's better to be dead than be poor.
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by YoshihideSuga: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Na like this e dey start o.
Next topic from this person is "my husband has a sugar baby"
Now nobody go talk now na then she go dey shout upandan.
You deny your husband sex and he'll get somewhere else without hitch.🔥🔥🔥🔥

Every woman, married or single, will be glad to have the unemployed and poor man follow another woman provided the man stops eating her money.

The irony is that the man won't be able to get a new woman as he's unemployed and poor. A man's value is tied to his financial status.
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by EriMma1: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Marriage aside, as a man, it's better to be dead than be poor.

LoL.. 😆 😂 😆
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by bigjackass: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Nobody deserves to starve except criminals
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Dainy1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
VTJN:
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Dainy1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
bigjackass:
Nobody deserves to starve except criminals
A man who is not meeting up with his responsibilities and he's not working towards it should not starve?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Disowned By My Family For Impregnated X1 Lady,please What Should I Do / YKJ / Please Help He's Frustrated And I'm Worried He Might Do Something Really Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.