Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? (2332 Views)

My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. / When A Husband Is Not Providing / Why Do Women Starve Their Partner With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Dainy1(m): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2023
How do you see a marriage where the woman consistently deprive her husband intimacy just because the man is not providing, taking care of their responsibilities. Claiming she's suffering and struggling too much and catering for the children and the family. And would not like to give her body to her man, because her man is not meeting up.

According to her, she can only give out her body to a man that provide for her and her children, a man that buy her gift, a man that loves her.
As a man, what would you do?
Woman why do see provision as love?
Advice for such home pls
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Ahmed0336(m): 6:23am On Apr 06, 2023
Hmmm first of all, I think they need to talk to each other.
Is he deliberately refusing to provide or he doesn't have?
If the case is the later, I think she should consider him by allowing him to knack but let her be on contraceptive.
If he is deliberately refusing to provide then I think he is just being insensitive.

7 Likes

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by SmileDance(f): 6:27am On Apr 06, 2023
Was the man providing before and then probably lost his job? If this is the case then the woman is wrong, both parties are to support each other.
But if the man has always been a deadbeat dad and has not been providing or taking responsibilities for anything then it is understandable.

10 Likes

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by JASONjnr(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2023
It's a very common thing to sleep with any woman, married or single if you know how to constantly get them gifts....

When I got my smart watch, a female colleague, a senior boss, told me of her birthday and was expecting same gift from me.... I boldly told her it will have to shift her pants for the gift to be delivered to her. She gave me a face and a week later she called me and told me why I didn't get her the gift. Told her the gift was at home and that she needed to shift a cotton to receive it. And behold, i did exactly as a I told her.

Women wants money and gifts or surprises..... If you keep doing this, you will earn their love. Then, if you know how to hit the right spot .. they will call you a keeper!

No woman get arouse with a man who feels entitled to their body without doing anything to keep it. Don't forget that you can s#x a girl if she pity's you, probably because you're undergoing some difficulty moments. But she will never see it as a thing! But soon as you attached the sex with gifts, she will always come back for more!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by greenermodels: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2023
What is the relationship between sex and provision? A man provides for ten years then loses his job or business and his wife starts acting up within six months,she doesn't love the man and is already sleeping or preparing to sleep with men with the money. If the man is sensible, let him walk away from the marriage especially if they already have his desired number of children, let him concentrate his time and energy on building himself and his children. An official divorce is the solution.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by greenermodels: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
It's a very common thing to sleep with any woman, married or single if you know how to constantly get them gifts....

When I got my smart watch, a female colleague, a senior boss, told me of her birthday and was expecting same gift from me.... I boldly told her it will have to shift her pants for the gift to be delivered to her. She gave me a face and a week later she called me and told me why I didn't get her the gift. Told her the gift was at home and that she needed to shift a cotton to receive it. And behold, i did exactly as a I told her.

Women wants money and gifts or surprises..... If you keep doing this, you will earn their love. Then, if you know how to hit the right spot .. they will call you a keeper!

No woman get arouse with a man who feels entitled to their body without doing anything to keep it. Don't forget that you can s#x a girl if she pity's you, probably because you're undergoing some difficulty moments. But she will never see it as a thing! But soon as you attached the sex with gifts, she will always come back for more!

And how would you feel knowing this about your wife? That her love for you is conditional on gifts and that men with the means might be shifting her pants outside the home? Most modern marriages are just scams.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by JASONjnr(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2023
greenermodels:

And how would you feel knowing this about your wife? That her love for you is conditional on gifts and that men with the means might be shifting her pants outside the home? Most modern marriages are just scams.

It's not about how you feel but knowing how to treat your woman.
She's not conditioned by gifts! She loves you regardless and that's why she's there with you.

But many of them get tempted with gifts out there and alot of them fall for it. Some will not.

Many girls have been sexed because of indomie and egg.... Not because they're hungry or can't afford it. But because they just want to eat a man's own!

A woman feels that her body shoould be taken with something in return. If she knows that she's going to sex you, she will have to get something in return.

Those who collect money are referred to as olosho...while those who gets gift or other items are referred to as cheap!

7 Likes

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Kobojunkie: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2023
Dainy1:
■ How do you see a marriage where the woman consistently deprive her husband intimacy just because the man is not providing, taking care of their responsibilities. Claiming she's suffering and struggling too much and catering for the children and the family. And would not like to give her body to her man, because her man is not meeting up.
■ According to her, she can only give out her body to a man that provide for her and her children, a man that buy her gift, a man that loves her.
■ As a man, what would you do? Woman why do see provision as love? Advice for such home pls
1. Op, is the woman the sole provider, as well as househelp, nanny, cook, etc., in that setup? undecided

2. Everybody get dem own standard. undecided

3. Assuming a traditional marriage agreement, shouldn't shame of not being able to meet up with the agreement he swore to in marriage keep him limp until the situation is resolved and he is again back to holding up his end of the bargain he made, Assuming the marriage has not been devolved by then? undecided
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by donbachi(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2023
And when dude start having and gets himself another wife.
She will be shouting everywhere "After all I did for him, suffered and fed him.whennhe had nothing"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Kobojunkie: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2023
SmileDance:
■ Was the man providing before and then probably lost his job? If this is the case then the woman is wrong, both parties are to support each other. But if the man has always been a deadbeat dad and has not been providing or taking responsibilities for anything then it is understandable.
1. Let's be slow to pronounce absolute judgments abeg! undecided

When a man declares he wants a traditional union what he is in fact doing is making a vow to always provide for his family no matter what. If the condition arises when such a man becomes unable to keep his vow --- either due to lost employment or failure in business he breaks, or even health reasons --- it means he has broken what is his marriage vow. So why blame the woman for taking any action she deems necessary in such a situation?, undecided
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by saintopus(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2023
Am learning.

But most women in Nigeria act like that. The moment the man is unable to provide the next thing she would start to nag and starve the man of both food and intimacy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Fiscus105(m): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2023
JASONjnr:

If ur story is not fake.

That ur female boss already in lust with you.

Even if you don't still gave her gift you will still shift her pant.

She only used avenue of watch to convey her feeling to you.
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Fiscus105(m): 7:25am On Apr 06, 2023
donbachi:
And when dude start having and gets himself another wife.
She will be shouting everywhere "After all I did for him, suffered and fed him.whennhe had nothing"

Getting another wife when he can not feed his own mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by EriMma1: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2023
I can't blame her for her actions because she's the one wearing the shoes and knows where it pinches. It is natural for one to feel cheated in a relationship where she's the only one carrying all the burden and all the man does is knack, eat and sleep. Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. No naau.. she'll get fed up one day.
Now, this is the point I was trying to make in a post sometimes last week where I said a man should appreciate the wife with cash gifts from time to time and not just be there to always knack until her bolt and knots fall off but many came attacking my comment and calling me all sorts of names. Now the same thing is happening here.

Look, whether we like it or not, most of the things I cite here about marriages are actually the reality of many marriages. Forget people coming here to act like they are angels and would handle it any differently. Lies!

We are human beings and it's only natural for us to react somewhat "irrational" (according to people) when the situation is not palatable or conducive.

Why will an able bodied man be parambulating year in year out and not looking for ways to get a job to take care of his family? Even if you can't get your dream job at the moment, look for any available one and be doing first pending when the dream job comes. This is not the time to be forming "a whole me" look for Keke maruwa and drive and feed your family. Its not about being posh it's about survival nowadays.

There are warehouse jobs in town where they need people every now and then. And recently they needed a driver with 120k pay but some guys will say over their dead body will they do driving job... Shooo.. no be to put food for table? We tried to link a man (who sent his family to the village for over 10 years now due to lack of sustainable job and not being able to pay rent again.) to the job, he said he doesnt have a driving license. Quite understandable though but I asked my sister, why can't he go there and beg the white man whether dem go at least give him money to do one cos I really wanted the man to get that job... That's by the way though. This place I'm talking about, jobs come out every now and then. It's at Munshin. Just walk in there and tell them you need a job. The least they pay is 65k and you choose how you want to be paid. Either weekly or monthly.

My advice to every young and married man out there, go and learn a skill especially driving. If white collar job no enter, use your skills in the meantime and don't sit and be complaining how your wife starved you and refused to pay your childrens school fees.

Me wey be woman gan. Wen I no see my dream job, I worked as a tea girl just to survive till ground level. How much more a man. The same men that will say they can't marry a liability that will not bring anything to the table are now looking for pity party everyday on this same nairaland wey dem dey sing am like national anthem. Na wa o!

Men go and work and take care of your family!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2023
When will men know and accept that women love when they see that the man is ahead of them in all round?
You can't be avoiding all your responsibilities and expect the same measure of treatment being given to the hard working one. No matter who you are.

If a man don't provide, the woman feels he doesn't love her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Bahamas95(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2023

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Abrahamweb(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2023
Dainy1:
How do you see a marriage where the woman consistently deprive her husband intimacy just because the man is not providing, taking care of their responsibilities. Claiming she's suffering and struggling too much and catering for the children and the family. And would not like to give her body to her man, because her man is not meeting up.

According to her, she can only give out her body to a man that provide for her and her children, a man that buy her gift, a man that loves her.
Advice for such home pls
Na like this e dey start o.
Next topic from this person is "my husband has a sugar baby"
Now nobody go talk now na then she go dey shout upandan.
You deny your husband sex and he'll get somewhere else without hitch.🔥🔥🔥🔥

3 Likes

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Dogalmighty17: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2023
Only a weak and uncultured woman will do that. There are women that have covered for their husbands for years and no one heard about it. They still loved and respected their husbands.
A woman with an in-built calling to prostitution however, will be the one disrespecting her husband and denying him sex when he is down financially.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Tayorshd2(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2023
Kai thanks for this bro

You have spoken nothing but the truth

JASONjnr:

1 Like

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by eyinjuege: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2023
Are you sick that you can't work?
Or incapacitated in anyway?
Your wife is too tired for knacks after going above and beyond to provide for the family, and still run the affairs of the home.
She is physically tired, and is also irritated that all you think of is to jump on her again at night.
What efforts are you actively making to do something about providing for your home? Is she seeing you make the effort?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Raalsalghul: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2023
Dainy1:

Advice for such home pls

Your post needs more context.

Was he providing before and unable to do so now due to downturn in fortunes or has he always been a deadbeat?

In regards to the former, is he making efforts to get back at providing again or he's just relaxing?
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Karleb(m): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2023
Some of you are married to your enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by EriMma1: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Na like this e dey start o.
Next topic from this person is "my husband has a sugar baby"
Now nobody go talk now na then she go dey shout upandan.
You deny your husband sex and he'll get somewhere else without hitch.🔥🔥🔥🔥

Abeg drop this your lazy thoughts. So he should go and look for another woman Instead of getting his ass up and going in search of a job to solve the problem at hand, Right?
Is it the new girl that will now accept a lazy man? Lame.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by EriMma1: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2023
Karleb:
Some of you are married to your enemies.

Oh.... Now the tables are turned on you men, it has suddenly become a case of being "married to ones enemy"?. But when it's the woman complaining, you men will be shouting "liability" up and down. Abeg get a grip on yourselves dear men and learn to take what you dish out to others.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Regex: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Dainy1:

Advice for such home pls

I will advise the man to be collecting outside and not bother her.
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Dainy1(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2023
Regex:

I will advise the man to be collecting outside and not bother her.
The dude no get money to go outside o. You don't know before a man can confidently go outside, he need to hold small cash?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by mariahAngel(f): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2023
@bolded? Best. Advice. Ever. 🥂

EriMma1:
I can't blame her for her actions because she's the one wearing the shoes and knows where it pinches. It is natural for one to feel cheated in a relationship where she's the only one carrying all the burden and all the man does is knack, eat and sleep. Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. No naau.. she'll get fed up one day.
Now, this is the point I was trying to make in a post sometimes last week where I said a man should appreciate the wife with cash gifts from time to time and not just be there to always knack until her bolt and knots fall off but many came attacking my comment and calling me all sorts of names. Now the same thing is happening here.

Look, whether we like it or not, most of the things I cite here about marriages are actually the reality of many marriages. Forget people coming here to act like they are angels and would handle it any differently. Lies!

We are human beings and it's only natural for us to react somewhat "irrational" (according to people) when the situation is not palatable or conducive.

Why will an able bodied man be prowling about year in year out and not looking for ways to get a job to take care of his family? Even if you can't get your dream job at the moment, look for any available one and be doing first pending when the dream job comes. This is not the time to be forming "a whole me" look for Keke maruwa and drive and feed your family. Its not about being posh it's about survival nowadays.

There are warehouse jobs in town where they need people every now and then. And recently they needed a driver with 120k pay but some guys will say over their dead body will they do driving job... Shooo.. no be to put food for table? We tried to link a man (who sent his family to the village for over 10 years now due to lack of sustainable job and not being able to pay rent again.) to the job, he said he doesnt have a driving license. Quite understandable though but I asked my sister, why can't he go there and beg the white man whether dem go at least give him money to do one cos I really wanted the man to get that job... That's by the way though. This place I'm talking about, jobs come out every now and then. It's at Munshin. Just walk in there and tell them you need a job. The least they pay is 65k and you choose how you want to be paid. Either weekly or monthly.

My advice to every young and married man out there, go and learn a skill especially driving. If white collar job no enter, use your skills in the meantime and don't sit and be complaining how your wife starved you and refused to pay your childrens school fees.

Me wey be woman gan. Wen I no see my dream job, I worked as a tea girl just to survive till ground level. How much more a man. The same men that will say they can't marry a liability that will not bring anything to the table are now looking for pity party everyday on this same nairaland wey dem dey sing am like national anthem. Na wa o!

Men go and work and take care of your family!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Karleb(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2023
EriMma1:

Oh.... Now the tables are turned on you men, it has suddenly become a case of being "married to ones enemy"?. But when it's the woman complaining, you men will be shouting "liability" up and down. Abeg get a grip on yourselves dear men and learn to take what you dish out to others.

To you feminists, everything is men vs women.

Ooni bo ni be.
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by frozen70(f): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2023
Dainy1:

Advice for such home pls

I think she was not really inlove with that man from on set, hence she no send the man for sex or no sex

The man too may not have been responsible from day one so not being able to provide again worsened the case

They should continue living like that so far there is no threat to life form both of them

One day you they will realize the damage they have done to themselves

1 Like

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2023
I was going to ask for more context but upon looking at your profile, I'm guessing this thread is about your younger sister, whom you opened a thread about last year.

https://www.nairaland.com/7384183/he-wants-more-children-he

Dainy1:
To me, I already recommended divorce. What is your own opinion in this matter?

My younger sister opened up on some ugly situation in her marriage and to me it's not acceptable.

Ever since she got married, she provides everything for herself. Including, in pregnancy through delivery, feeding and paying bills. Her son is 5yrs old now. She's responsible for school fees and everything. The husband has been given excuses up and down without providing and supporting. He has a job but he's being manipulative.

She should leave the bum of a man. If her son is 5-years, then I'll assume they've been married for that long or longer, which means this has been going on since then. I read your other thread where you implied that she also furnished the house they live in with her own money while he didn't contribute. It's up to her to do right by herself and divorce him, which you've also adviced her to do. If she doesn't listen, that's her prerogative.

6 Likes

Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by Kondomatic(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
SmileDance:
Was the man providing before and then probably lost his job? If this is the case then the woman is wrong, both parties are to support each other.
But if the man has always been a deadbeat dad and has not been providing or taking responsibilities for anything then it is understandable.
Assuming the later is the case then what is she still doing in his house?
Re: Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? by SmileDance(f): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kondomatic:
Assuming the later is the case then what is she still doing in his house?
or maybe the man is the one in her house, since she's the one providing, I will assume she's also the one paying rent.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Kinds Of Nigerian Husbands And Wives / Help! My Son Stomach Got Bigger Suddenly Immediately After His Recovery / What Is More Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.