Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance (22085 Views)

I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by gammarays1: 2:56am On Apr 17, 2023
Delightsome2023:
boss na your WhatsApp number dey your signature so make I reach out to you?
Yes chief
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Mhistaedie01(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Sorry for late reply
Yes
gammarays1:

Are you in Uyo currently?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Spin4: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
gammarays1:

Lol offer ke
Na you be boss

I dey plan come Uyo for 3 months stay? Any space for your boy?

If you're good with these online stuffs, I can show you something that can get you 45k monthly that's if you never big pass am 😂
Bro, abeg carry me along. I fit write you too??
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Delightsome2023: 12:59am On Apr 21, 2023
Writer321:
then message me
hi bro how do I reach out to you.
can't send a mail cos the mail attached to this account isn't active
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by gammarays1: 4:39am On Apr 21, 2023
Spin4:

Bro, abeg carry me along. I fit write you too??
Ok bro
WhatsApp is better
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Karac: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
Mikekan30:
My brother Don't wait to get any advise here many here are jobless , full of jealousy and hatred, If you choose to relocate to Uyo very good and well, they are private jobs you can do....

First of all contact a good HRM, that is the most easiest way to get jobs, it is not the same UYO I worked in a contract firm contracting for Hensek Construction Limited? And I was paid handsomely, I have even connected people to Oil firms that are in Eket..
please don't be discouraged by failures who dont even know what's happening in their state, they're just good at opening their mouth and spitting rubbish, even in Lagos,Abuja,pH they are Keke,taxi and bus services it must be there for transportation so if you think that's the only job in Uyo you must be a Dullard....

Bro if you need real jobs in Uyo just contact me on magnetmikeconsultant@gmail.com

I will link you up..( specifically you)

Live this ignorant people here who knows nothing.

I guess when Mobil Needed 150 contract staff for wield mate & engineering services they where still ignorant to know.
Connect with the right people.

Good day sir and happy Sunday. Pls can I send you an email regarding this subject?
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by TransZite: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
lavylilly:
You have a phone, your wife is a chef, carry pot and stove begin cook, you turn waiter & social media manager for the business
Best advise so far.Op accept this advise.200k with this business plan above will take you far.Food business is great business.visit YouTube,Facebook food club to increase your wife's cooking skill.come back in few months time to testify.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by lavylilly: 9:57am On May 01, 2023
TransZite:

Best advise so far.Op accept this advise.200k with this business plan above will take you far.Food business is great business.visit YouTube,Facebook food club to increase your wife's cooking skill.come back in few months time to testify.
My neighbors was exactly in this same position OP is, they have a booming food business today.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Floxyijeoma(f): 8:44am On May 16, 2023
cutieme:

Tell me more about this pls
Call me via +2348105003322 and +2349033989350. You can email me at floxy.ijeoma.904@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Mikekan30: 1:09am On May 28, 2023
Investorozay:

Striving?
Lol cheesy cheesy
Business no dey uyo. Know that and know peace. Your e library and cinema always empty

So the businesses that occur at plaza is called what? For Cinema do you think every one always go to watch film everyday when they can watch Netflix on your phone....

Lost boy if you want to enjoy Akwa Ibom, meet the true son of the soils to show you strategic points, stop fooling around like a fool looking g for something to talk, your state is too dirty and Akwa Ibom State is a city to you..

Good thing you finally came out from your hole.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Theophinio(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
na2016:

Leave that thing. My extended family lives in you. Uyo is now expensive!

Do you know how much I can get a room in Eket
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by na2016: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2023
Theophinio:

Do you know how much I can get a room in Eket

If it's a room selfcon, it's between 180k - 220k per year.

Ordinary room is 70k per year.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by Theophinio(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
na2016:

If it's a room selfcon, it's between 180k - 220k per year.

Ordinary room is 70k per year.

Thanks boss for the update.

Given the high rate of unemployment and low paying jobs in Uyo and Eket, how do locals manage to pay the high cost of accommodation
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by bukatyne(f): 1:53am On Jul 31, 2023
IRuinUrDay:
Good morning, Nlder's. Pls, I need your advice. I created this account just now to hide my identity.

Without wasting time on this, I need your advice as I want to take a blind step because i don't know what else to do.

I graduated since 2018 and since then, I don't have a good job till now. Just surviving that's what I am doing.

Currently, I asked my mom to help me secure loan of 100k while I source for another 100k from friends and relatives and repay in 6 months time. I have planned with my wife to secure a room apartment with at least 60k for 1 year and use the balance to hold ourselves till we get something better doing. This is because I want to relocate to Uyo to hustle with my woman and our only daughter. I can't leave my woman aside and travel to Uyo alone. I want her to join me either in 2 weeks time or 3. She is a stylist and can work as Chef. She is also educated with O'level and I have been taken her through computer lesson's.

Now, I don't have any job assurance in Uyo but I have made some contacts. The 2 person's I contacted said once I relocate, I should let them know to help me get job. Also, I don't mind dropping my certificate just to do any job till I get my dream job. I am also working to get myself a driving license certificate and ID in case, I get a driving job in Uyo.

Pls, I want to know if it's wise to relocate to Uyo without any job at sight?

Also, my current state is one of the worst ever as firms here don't pay there staff good money. Like some pay Accountants here 25k/month to work from Monday to Saturday.

Your ideas will be great. My other areas of relocating is Enugu, Port Harcourt, or Anambra. Pls, help a brother.

Did you finally relocate to Uyo?

How are you doing now?
Re: I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance by ChrisNw: 5:41am On Feb 18
Have you relocated yet, if No. Send me a DM I live you Uyo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise) / Appointment Terminated Unjustly And The Staff Asked To Refund Salaries / Meet Some Of Dangote Truck Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.