Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria (34353 Views)

China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria / President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by onuman: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2023
rottennaija:
BRICS loading. Imagine naira (or e-naira) being used as trade with China is the west African subregion. That would be huge.

People of Rotten mindset want a near octogenarian con man who is mentally handicapped and who once was a drug pusher to become president of Nigeria.

Pity those people who share same country with these people who are the most retrogressive species of black people on earth.

1 Like

Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by tunwumi: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2023
rottennaija:
BRICS loading. Imagine naira (or e-naira) being used as trade with China is the west African subregion. That would be huge.

I think it should be "BRINCS"
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2023
tunwumi:

I think it should be "BRINCS"

A lot of countries are joining. The name will become too complicated. Maybe it will be BRICS+
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by stharrykay(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2023
They met and only picture you can post of their meeting is attached pictures? Oga where is Tinubu?
EmirGold:

https://gazettengr.com/china-meets-president-elect-tinubu-on-trade-diplomatic-relations-with-nigeria/
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by tenpipsperday: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2023
But no pics? Buhari sag wil be child's play to this

But we know cameras are barred round him sha.

You can continue with your self deception. We know better
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2023
China are not tolerant to drugs....i don't think they'll deal with drugnibu
Corporate2020:

At Peter Obituary's Catholic Church together with YES DADDY and THANK YOU DADDY
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Mode99: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2023
Fake news

Other media platform did not get the news??🀣🀣🀣
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Glozaglobal: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2023
homosapien:

What you see Is what you . The uselessness in your life makes you see a useless Nigeria. Don't worry BAT which give you a job to make you useful to your self. Swine!

You that you are not useless, tell us what you do and what you have achieved in life? Keep hiding under the keyboard to spew nonsense, your old age will expose how Tinubu have helped your life, I hope at 75 years you will not be living under the Oshodi bridge? Ingbesi!!
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Shantyken(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2023
wolesmile:
Work don start be that. That's how you know one that is well prepared for the task ahead.

No be one wey be d quote govt statistics up and down for arise tv.
Weldone my my president BAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Glozaglobal: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2023
benuejosh:
Tinubu will return the glory of Nigeria fully when his administration starts. Buhari started it, Tinubu will continue from there.

This still does not change the fact that he was not voted for. You cannot be talking about someone changing this and that when he is holding an illegal mandate!!! Get that fact straight into your head. It is similar to a thief who was asked why did you steal and his response, I intend to use what I stole to build an orphanage…nonsensical!!

1 Like

Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by youngrichnigga: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2023
This incoming will be Buhari Promax shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Regex: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2023
rottennaija:

You really believe Nigeria is useless?

If Nigeria join, it will make sense but we need to get it right with our polity.
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Glozaglobal: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2023
Shantyken:

No be one wey be d quote govt statistics up and down for arise tv.
Weldone my my president BAT

His mandate is in court….he should wait for the outcome. All these criminal tendencies are unbecoming of the person Nigerians want as their president. Ignoring due process, the constitution of the land and parading yourself as president select does not mean one is prepared….it’s shows a criminal mindset, that says, yes I stole the mandate, what can you all do? Is that what you are supporting?
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Glozaglobal: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Nice

And your life will remain the same if not worse. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ and your name will not change to Amoda Tinubu. Ingbesi!!!
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Shantyken(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2023
Glozaglobal:

His mandate is in court….he should wait for the outcome. All these criminal tendencies are unbecoming of the person Nigerians want as their president. Ignoring due process, the constitution of the land and parading yourself as president select does not mean one is prepared….it’s shows a criminal mindset, that says, yes I stole the mandate, what can you all do? Is that what you are supporting?
Elect not select sir
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Glozaglobal: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2023
bhella10:
Isn't China Obi's adopted country? grin
Keep mute. It’s your principal that uses China to degrade Obi but now trying to use same China to validate his illegitimate mandate. Selected president
Elect. Begging for validation up and down. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 😝

1 Like

Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Glozaglobal: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Dbestbrest:
Thank you Mr president-elect. We can't wait to see you take the oat and start facing the challenges headlong. We believed in your ability before we elected you. We believed in you that you will check the dots and comas before you sign any agreement with other country. You are capable, you are the real deal. Welcome to a new Nigeria, under Jagaban
A sick old man that wants to contest in the olympics (that’s how huge the challenges are), he will fail just like the current snake on that seat, tell yourself the truth for once.
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Glozaglobal: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Decent09:

Ah, "Dots" again.

By emphasizing the D.ts above, means you racist and tribalistic and should be sanctioned unless we chose to play the Nigerian style of politics here again!!!!
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by homosapien(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2023
Glozaglobal:

You that you are not useless, tell us what you do and what you have achieved in life? Keep hiding under the keyboard to spew nonsense, your old age will expose how Tinubu have helped your life, I hope at 75 years you will not be living under the Oshodi bridge? Ingbesi!!

Truly, social media is a really a leveller.
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Glozaglobal: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2023
Chucks13:
That is all we need not for some people to be saying oh China or US hasn't send congratulation to Tinubu, we don't need congratulation with no deal we need deals more than congratulation nonsense.

I stand with Tinubu anyday anytime despite I'm not apc.

We know your type, I’m not APC, I’m not APC. Election done end, when will you be APC? Living in self denial!!!!
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Abrahamweb(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:
Razor Gazette, the lying machine media.

Post video of the meeting
APC no fit rest with constant lies?
Haba
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Chucks13: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2023
Glozaglobal:

We know your type, I’m not APC, I’m not APC. Election done end, when will you be APC? Living in self denial!!!!

Oga u know I neva talk to you? Pls stay your lane, its my life and my decision to vote or support whoever I wish. Wike is pdp but support Tinubu and so many others ok.

Pls stay your lane. Ok.
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by TrumpDonald2: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:
Razor Gazette, the lying machine media.
Post video of the meeting
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Horus(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
Please Observe The Following Rules: 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Regex:

If Nigeria join, it will make sense but we need to get it right with our polity.
We can walk and chew gum at the same time
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Regex: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
rottennaija:

We can walk and chew gum at the same time

True.
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by NAC1666: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by AlphaMogul: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by OmoManU: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
rottennaija:

Honestly it will, great days ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
enemybulldozer:

Another lies and propaganda people should be careful of the kind of news they read or listen to these days.

Where did the chinese meet tinubu and where is the picture to prove that?

grin grin grin

They meet at his sick bed.

No party is useless as APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit / Buhari Signs Voluntary Offshore Assets Regularisation Scheme (VOARS) / Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.