Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,958 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria (34373 Views)

China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria / President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
benuejosh:
Tinubu will return the glory of Nigeria fully when his administration starts. Buhari started it, Tinubu will continue from there.

Mad ppl everywhere.
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
Jesus!
So it's propaganda APC wanna use to rule Nigeria for another 8yrs?

You don see am shocked
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by moskush1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
China kwa You are dreaming, Chinese president did not congratulate the drug lord
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Hammylawali: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

You see normally this news na good news but my problem is the source

Forget the source. There are some politicians that we can trust to hit the ground running if given an opportunity and we know those who will still be dictated to.
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by helinues: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hammylawali:

Forget the source. There are some politicians that we can trust to hit the ground running if given an opportunity and we know those who will still be dictated to.

Hope you are aware I am a Tinubu supporters Sha?
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by adejades: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
benuejosh:
Tinubu will return the glory of Nigeria fully when his administration starts. Buhari started it, Tinubu will continue from there.

We are not disputing that but you really should verify NEWS. Do you think it will not be all over the media especially now that the WEST is watching every move China makes? Stop spreading/supporting fake news.
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Great0ne1: 7:41am On Apr 07, 2023
twilliamx:

It's unfortunate that your beautiful parents gave birth to a useless child.
Unfortunately, two idiots who should not have been allowed to birth, gave birth to an excuse for a human like you. Nigeria under the current administration is completely useless and has nothing to offer BRICS. That is the reality. But is ok, you may continue in your delusion, it doesn't change fact
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Great0ne1: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2023
rottennaija:

You really believe Nigeria is useless?
Your username also allignes with my thought
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Great0ne1: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2023
bayplus:

Your country is useless?! shocked shocked shocked

What does that make you?

Nigeria under buhari, is very useless. That is fact
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Great0ne1: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2023
anonymous1759:

Nigeria is not useless if Nigeria is useless you can't find foreign investors here the only thing they enjoy here is benefits nothing more. Nigeria leaders are useless Not the soil itself.
It is not the Nigeria soil that will join and interact with BRICS. It is fools in government like buhari, Onyeama and yahaya faruk. They have only cluelessness and bigotry to offer BRICS
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Great0ne1: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2023
Decent09:

People that didn't believed in the Country want to rule it.

Abeg allow Zoo to be govern by Zoologist now
People that didn't believe in the country, but are far more detribalized than your self and your useless president. The igbos have invested across the 6 geopolitical regions than any other tribe in nigeria. That is one of the ways you demonstrate you believe in nigeria.
When i say useless Nigeria, i am referring to the the fools in government. They are the people that will be interacting and holding meetings with BRICS. So i can assure you, those FOOLS have nothing to offer the BRICS block.
But i know why hooligans like you want Nigeria to join the BRICS. You are worried about the west getting involved in retrieving the stolen mandate your principal stole from the Nigeria people. But your wishes will never come to past. BRICS do not accept failures in there block
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by 1950Mack: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2023
All dis Igbos will never change walahi....naso dem yab Buhari tire....the man later use him tenure before their dirty eyes....dem think say dem fit see aso rock gate but dem pepper their eyes again....now dem still de cry and wail like Bob Marley and the wailers grin na their nature be dat...they are born to nag, while others are born to rule....so let nobody mind them or be touched by their badmouthing....na bad belle no go make dem gain anything from this country....till the next century no igbo or weed presidency...better keep wailing tongue
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by 1950Mack: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2023
Dem go de talk like say na dem sabi everything...when they don't know anything...ordinary politics dem no sabi...bragging and nagging everywhere with self induced lies and false imaginations. If you don't like Nigeria then leave Nigeria....pack your so called businesses and gerrout...as if na only dem sabi do business....shior tongue
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Great0ne1: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2023
homosapien:

What you see Is what you . The uselessness in your life makes you see a useless Nigeria. Don't worry BAT which give you a job to make you useful to your self. Swine!
Opono!! I do not expect anything reasonable from a shameless, drug lord, who wets his agbada here and there. If there is anyone who needs help between me and tinubu, is definitely tinubu
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by homosapien(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=Great0ne1 post=122350775]
Opono!! I do not expect anything reasonable from a shameless, drug lord, who wets his agbada here and there. If there is anyone who needs help between me and tinubu, is definitely tinubu[/quote

I don't expect usefulness from a dingbat who hail from a generations of slowpoke. The fool is even doing comparison. Odeeeeee!!!!!!!
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Great0ne1: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=homosapien post=122350947][/quote]
Not comparison, i am stating facts. A known fact that your principal, is shamelessly bed wetting.
I hope you have changed his pampers this morning, before coming to insult your ancestors. Useless son of a mad man
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by homosapien(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2023
Great0ne1:

Not comparison, i am stating facts. A known fact that your principal, is shamelessly bed wetting.
I hope you have changed his pampers this morning, before coming to insult your ancestors. Useless son of a mad man

A fact you dung out of your useless, stinking and wretched Ass of yours right??

You can make yourself useful by changing the pampers of your wretched house hold. Useless nonentity from a generations of scum of the earth.
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Great0ne1: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
homosapien:

A fact you dung out of your useless, stinking and wretched Ass of yours right??

You can make yourself useful by changing the pampers of your wretched house hold. Useless nonentity from a generations of scum of the earth.
Opono !! I must suffocate you with facts today. Now watch this video from 1:05 time frame. You will see your master doing what he does best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giRdWm4BZCo

Once again, you don change jagaban pampers today ?
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by homosapien(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Great0ne1:

Opono !! I must suffocate you with facts today. Now watch this video from 1:05 time frame. You will see your master doing what he does best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giRdWm4BZCo

Once again, you don change jagaban pampers today ?

Idiot continue to manufacture video na you tire.

Eleribu !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Invitationn:

Zombies are soo predictable grin
Same PG- your fav and beloved online news platform has suddenly become a fake news platform because they exposed your personal lord and saviour’s bigotry?

Same PG that you cheered for the CJN meeting Tinubu in London/Paris fake news ?😅
Oh, I forgot you lot are suffering from selective amnesia.
Atleast we saw picture in that of the CJN, where is the picture to confirm tinubu's meeting with the chinese?
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by Great0ne1: 7:04am On Apr 08, 2023
homosapien:

Idiot continue to manufacture video na you tire.

Eleribu !!!!!!!!!!!
What an idiot !! So you are denying your role model because he wets his agbada ? This is jagaban of lagos we are talking cheesy grin grin
Re: China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria by homosapien(m): 7:11am On Apr 08, 2023
Great0ne1:

What an idiot !! So you are denying your role model because he wets his agbada ? This is jagaban of lagos we are talking cheesy grin grin

The fact that you keep saying same in a different sentence means you are incapable of critical reasoning which is the hallmark of foolish morons like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) / "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) / DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.