Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT (26366 Views)

I'm Starting To Like Vice President - Elect Shettima! / Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery / Vp-elect Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by onuman: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
jumper524:
If you guys notice, crime rate took a drastic increment when states started Banning Okada.
While the ban is good for the sanity of the road and safety of passengers.
You don't just take a policy that pushes them out of work without real alternatives.

Bikes are the main transport system for Boko Haram/ISWAP to scout for targets.

2 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by turawaa(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:
Over my dead body will Tinubu become my President shocked

Let god take my life on the day of his shameless inauguration

PalmPay won’t wish you dead

2 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Arapmoi22: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

You should be responsible by taking a poison early that fateful morning.
Don't push your responsibility to the "gods". He who decided to die should take the bull by the horn.
Rest in foolishness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by chaloskyx: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lol end Bike crushing so as influential as your position is the sensible thing you could promise Nigerians is to end bike crushing as if we don't have institutions like NEMA road safety and VIO for that? well all i can say is Nigerian leaders are a representation of its people loud mouthed and daft having nothing to offer themselves and the world giants of stupidity

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Lanretoye(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

amen,tell your parents to start your funeral arrangements.
Of what use are you to yourself and your family as you are alive?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Anwons(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
For easy infiltration and penetration whenever his boys wants to act

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Dialpad: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
Do you have a terminal disease or suffering from depression?

No sane person will say this

apache4:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Masterito(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
He talks like he is the president. Tinubu should be careful Sha.
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/vp-elect-promises-to-end-bike-crushing-in-fct/
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by sunboy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

May God grant your wishes, AMEN!!!

4 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by obax321(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ha!
apache4:

3 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Billmos: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
=apache4 ::::::;Over my dead body will Tinubu become my President shocked

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by bayplus: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Hmmmm

Even if you do not want Tinubu to be president.

You still need to be alive nonetheless, your life is too precious to swear with.

Becarefull what you say, No politician is worth your *"swearing over your dead body"*

2 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Spandau: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/vp-elect-promises-to-end-bike-crushing-in-fct/

I hope this one will not be dragging power with his principal if sworn in o.
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Jabar2017: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
I said a large amen to dis....
apache4:

3 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
Konjiboii:

I regret quoting you

That's not my problem.

Is it his job to "create better avenues and alternatives"?

Are you saying that the people that banned okada aren't "proactive, well reasoning persons" since they didn't "create better avenues and alternatives"?

As a reasonable person, why was okada made the scapegoat?
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Cromagnon: 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
slivertongue:
Not in city center
why not? Are they not citizens guaranteed freedom of movt,?are their motorcycles not road legal?
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Cromagnon: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2023
jumper524:
If you guys notice, crime rate took a drastic increment when states started Banning Okada.
You don't just take a policy that pushes them out of work without real alternatives.
Where are your statistics to back this claim up
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by floxyphil: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
One thing I will say is that none of you on this platform can survive a day in your lives without having to need the services of an okada. Thank you.
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Spandau: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
MasterJayJay:
So Lagos ban of okada will be overturned?
Oga JJ, ùna no de comprehend? He said FCT. How that one come take concern Lagos na im I no know o. Besides, he is not the president elect. Just a vice.
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Cromagnon: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
Raysleek:
NURTW ti take over. Please sir just remember to build more orthopedic hospitals and definitely more morgue. We need more bike parks so people can take bikes from Abuja to lagos and Also incorporate them in maitama and Aso rock let them represent the people well there.
Why do you think you can dictate to the market?
Let those that want to break their bones choose to do so
Nobody is forcing you to use the bike
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by seunayantokun(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Can you hear the chief executive terrorist?
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by ComptonGee: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

GOD not god will surely take your miserable and hate-filled life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by fx45(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kewtt:
He's not the president
He said he'll be the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.... Or you brainless zombies think we have forgotten
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by just2endowed: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
meum:
So some supporters came to report seizing & crushing of bikes to him. The next thing he did was promise them that they’ll operate freely. Wonderful!

Some supporters whose family members have been killed and maimed by terrorist should send another group to report to him.

that one no go concern am.

at least the killers will have more bike to operate and kidnap more school children, i think he want to bring back the days
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by dabonny(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Eleyii deep oooo, it's even deeper than the deepest.

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by waledeji(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Samkuljax(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

so shall it be IJN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by armanipumping(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Amen as you so seek may God almighty grant your request.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by imoh4king(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

AMEN!! The angel of death "Alzrael" will help u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
jumper524:

See this one, are u sure u re living in nigeria, it seems u re from uganda, even d blind can see that crime and bike crushing gravely reduced even car accidents reduced cos those "mechanical parts" dat make noises are no more driving recklessly
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by nedekid: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Bros, that is taking it too far.

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by MasterJayJay: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Spandau:

Oga JJ, ùna no de comprehend? He said FCT. How that one come take concern Lagos na im I no know o. Besides, he is not the president elect. Just a vice.

You have eyes problem? Go and read the content again. No dey react to only headline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unheralded But Booming Towns In Nigeria (pics) / Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics / Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.