Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT (26367 Views)

I'm Starting To Like Vice President - Elect Shettima! / Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery / Vp-elect Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Ollygold(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:
Over my dead body will Tinubu become my President shocked

Let god take my life on the day of his shameless inauguration

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by zedman1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
NobleSeed:
angry you dey smoke Igbo!!!
You won band okada? So you will now Left the people who are affected with nothing?
Creating problems instead of providing solutions to problem...

Ah ahn, bros, you read the post at all?
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by detectivejones: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Abeg where's your village its been long I ate burial rice and fufu
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by wasuka14(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
So shall it be for u. You will never be alive to witness good governance in Nigeria

apache4:

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by olamike02: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

I hope you've engaged the grave diggers and a coffin maker.so that you don't pass that burden to the members of your family. Yeye
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Wayne4uall(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Don't U hv families or relatives that care about you...but If this is what u wanted for Ur self ....may God grant U, Ur wishes....amen
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by zedman1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

See how some people trust politicians to the point of sacrificing their lives for them. How sure are you that if your preferred candidate had won you would be guaranteed a better life? I have never wished anybody dead in my life... Wait, I'm not the one wishing here. May you die by suicide tonight. Idiosomething.
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Carlylepneuma: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

politics taken too far my man however if that is wt u wish for, well so be it...

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by ufotunang: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

..it's only the tribunal court and supreme Court that can stop tinubu from being president...so do you trust our tribunal court and supreme Court to do that...do you trust nigeria supreme Court judges
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by torqque7(m): 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
jumper524:
If you guys notice, crime rate took a drastic increment when states started Banning Okada.
While the ban is good for the sanity of the road and safety of passengers.
You don't just take a policy that pushes them out of work without real alternatives.

What are you saying?abi it reduced crime rate rather. Do you know how many bag snatchers and armed robbers use bikes for their operations?are you in another planet that you are not aware of all the videos and pictures of bandits using bikes?are you not aware of the rate of accidents have reduced drastically because of the ban on bikes?are you not aware that the rate of mob actions have dropped because of the ban?

Maybe you have forgotten how the bike men will quickly surround a vehicle who either hit their fellow bike man or their bike man rams into the vehicle either way they will assemble and mob the car owner. This Terrorist sympathizer is just finding ways to awaken more insurgency.
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by torqque7(m): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
priceactionx:
easy way to expand bokoharam.

You sabi whats up
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Jlow2: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kewtt:
He's not the president
he is the defacto president
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Jlow2: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kewtt:
He's not the president
he is the defacto president,same thing when obj was president in 76,yar adua was calling the shots because he was the defacto presido also because he was king of kaduna mafia and has support of Northern oligarchy.
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Successkay12(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Amen at least one fool go minus from d fools we have in this country
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by 77up(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

...and I say amen to this, so shall it be.
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by dheilaw1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

you will be long gone before that time, and Tinubu will govern Nigeria for 8 years
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by 77up(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Well na small letter "g" u use sha cos God no be man
Even his letter g we know God's of iron is among , small bike accident can just take charge for him that day and boom, his prayers answered.
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
jumper524:
states started this case of bike issues from 2014 or so, did you ask what those guys who were bike men went on to do?

I don't want to argue abt known facts, u re not in nigeria, is like someone arguing that during the scarcity of naira notes that there wasn't a complete reduction in rate of kidnapping and ransom, vote buying this are unarguable facts
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
This one is already seeing himself as the president... i thought they said vice president are spare tyre... unah never see anything g
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by placeofallure(f): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
jumper524:
If you guys notice, crime rate took a drastic increment when states started Banning Okada.
While the ban is good for the sanity of the road and safety of passengers.
You don't just take a policy that pushes them out of work without real alternatives.

You're absolutely correct!
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Whiteways: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
This is too much dude. You shall not die but live. I swear by the name of Allah the owner of this fasting and its holiness this curse is not for you and your generation. Amin
apache4:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Sevenworldpower(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:
Shettima my man. Able incoming VP.

All the best sir

Does he know you personally? Just asking!!
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by nappy760(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kobo raham representative at work.... Well-done sir
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Ttalk: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Haba, look at what hatred has turned this one to
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by bigwig071(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
So that his bandits will be making use of it....
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by basybasy: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Amen
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by curlarpy: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Amen!!
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by xterapi159: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

God Forbid and may he forgive your rash comment!

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by fapis2003: 2:23am On Apr 07, 2023
Congrats, you aint seen nothing yet, welcome back bandits, sign of things to come
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by SeeItSayIt: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Okay
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Dottormentor: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2023
So shall it be.
apache4:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders / Emir Sanusi's Family Members Tour Abroad / Protests In Ilorin As Customs Seizes Rice (Nigerian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.