Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT (26382 Views)

I'm Starting To Like Vice President - Elect Shettima! / Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery / Vp-elect Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by wman(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Protecting Northern interests as usual, thus making them bolder to break traffic rules and regulations.

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Abbeytoy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:
Over my dead body will Tinubu become my President shocked

Let god take my life on the day of his shameless inauguration

Amen.

RIP in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Killermamba: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

My brother this is too much,As much as I hate APC and what they represent, but this your prayers don kill you already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Jefferic(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
This is really deep.................

apache4:

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by FatherofAsaad: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Comot hand for smoke you say no, now you dey swear for yourself, make them no shall accuse your step mother when God answer your request. Mugu

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by jumper524(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Heathrow44:

See this one, are u sure u re living in nigeria, it seems u re from uganda, even d blind can see that crime and bike crushing gravely reduced even car accidents reduced cos those "mechanical parts" dat make noises are no more driving recklessly
states started this case of bike issues from 2014 or so, did you ask what those guys who were bike men went on to do?

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Pinkyposh(f): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
jumper524:
If you guys notice, crime rate took a drastic increment when states started Banning Okada.
While the ban is good for the sanity of the road and safety of passengers.
You don't just take a policy that pushes them out of work without real alternatives.

You didn't notice well

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Arab1234567: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
oyin44:

Amen ..so shall it be
you reply with Amen. You can also be the one that will died before then.

Praying death for himself is the sign of remember death, because everyone will died one day. No one is going to miss it.

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Well na small letter "g" u use sha cos God no be man
apache4:

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Juz read what u typed if u can even understand it
Arab1234567:
you reply with Amen. You can also be the one that will died before then.

Praying death for himself is the sign of remember death, because everyone will died one day. No one is going to miss it.

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by goalsplanners: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
Are you sure this is what you want ?

apache4:

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Charlie2020(f): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
IVORY2009:
Selected vice president elect angry
Vice President select

2 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by COMPAQ(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
jumper524:
If you guys notice, crime rate took a drastic increment when states started Banning Okada.
While the ban is good for the sanity of the road and safety of passengers.
You don't just take a policy that pushes them out of work without real alternatives.

Based on which statistic!!? For us in Lagos, we have seen fewer crimes!

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by COMPAQ(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
Pinkyposh:

You didn't notice well

I tire o angry

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Expanse2020(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Amen brother

2 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Obaofaba: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Rest in peace!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by topclem(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

go and buy your casket because you will surely die

2 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by IgOga(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Haa nor be invitation to bandits and bokoharam be this.

Tinubu nor let Shetima do this o

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Raysleek: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Cromagnon:

Why do you think you can dictate to the market?
Let those that want to break their bones choose to do so
Nobody is forcing you to use the bike
Bros you dey confuse me o. No be me dey dictate the market. I'm just saying what I think. No vex. The more bike usage on highways, the more facilities we should have to take care of bike injuries. At least to preserve people's life cos bike accidents must increase

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by papiwyte(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

Rip... U don't deserve to live

2 Likes

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by sketcherJ(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

see this fuu. Tinubu’s inauguration is sure as day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Tareq1105: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
slivertongue:
Not in city center

He's just making them happy. He doesn't have the power bcoz there's a law banning them from the City center.
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Tareq1105: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
wman:
Protecting Northern interests as usual, thus making them bolder to break traffic rules and regulations.

Not in Abuja city center. It would not happen.
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Chinjo2: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

No need for the curse bro. Your being alive is more important to your family than Tinubu presidency. Allow the court to do it's work while hoping they will have the guts to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by tuborme: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
They did not vote for you in the FCT… how will you be able to control them?

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Gambotex1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
So shall it be
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by forexprophet(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Mark my words.... He will eventually be the president. The north had it all planned out.... They are master in the game. They will be the one to bring TINUBU down. They have not forgotten the remaining years yaradua supposed to be in the office. They must revenge..... Make una dey play

Kewtt:
He's not the president

1 Like

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Nigeriayouthmov: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
sunboy:

May God grant your wishes, AMEN!!!

You pointed on finger to him but 4 are pointed back to you. Food for thought.
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Flamezreal(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
tongue
Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by Johnaden468(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
If u die now, it will be painful to people around u and that is my concern
apache4:

Re: VP-Elect Shettima Promises To End Bike Crushing In FCT by ufine200(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
apache4:

AMEN SO SHALL IT BE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Never Challenged Forfeiture Order - Peter Obi Tells Tribunal / Obasanjo's Letter Is An Attempt To Instigate A Coup - Afenifere / Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.